• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Purple is In Need of RP Friends For Dystopian RP Session (Semi-Literate/Literate

Purple45

PURPLE NEEDS MORE PEEPS TO RP WITH - CURRENTLY ACCEPTING

Hello my friends! I am Purple45 and recently I just realized that I didn't have any RP friends to 1x1 with. So why not recruit some? Here is some information about my interests and stuff.

PURPLE'S LIST OF THINGS

• Purple really loves bleaker, more gritter dystopians (Think of Brave New World or 1984 or The Power) with no aliens or supernatural creatures. I personally do not like them and I will not respond to any of them if they have either or similar things to this. Sorry.
  • Purple's OC's are usually 16-19. (with some exceptions)
  • Purple is a literate RPer that sometimes switches to semi-literate depending on energy. If you are semi-literate/literate you are welcome to join.
  • Purple is not always a fast replier.
  • Purple has a plot in mind. Contact them privately for details.
  • Purple uses they/them pronouns.
  • They also love writing
Thanks for reading!

- Purple45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back