• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Puella Magi: universe

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
In the fictional city of Mitakihara, Japan, middle school students encounter a small, cat-like creature named Kyubey. It offers a contract in which a girl may have any wish granted in exchange for obtaining magical powers and being tasked with fighting against yoma (evil spirits). Little do these girls know the cost of their wishes and becoming a magical girl. What would your wish be? Would it cause you despair? Would you join us?

@Karcen @Komaeda and I will be running this as a team. Characters will be magical girls

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool we will count you in. This is slightly different. So we avoid all the same fate we all die. Kyubey still itself

@Karcen

@Komaeda

Anything you want to add

Last edited by a moderator:
sgtmickey said:
You be playing a teen girl that makes a wish an gains magical powers. It be a great challenge for playing opposite gender

Dude no you'll have to create a character that would fit this rp if you chose too be here for this rp. Can you delete some of those reply you sent me it confusing

Shippo said:
Dude no you'll have to create a character that would fit this rp if you chose too be here for this rp. Can you delete some of those reply you sent me it confusing
I was asking you to pick which one of the sets of powers would be best suited for the rp ^w^

They wouldn't look like that, I'm just asking which set of POWERS would be good. Not too OP but not useless in combat

tumblr_mhmwqzd0ER1s4oyddo1_400.gif

I'm just here to post this. Later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back