• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Renegade

HylianWarrior

The Golden Maiden

industrial_city_by_gunsbins-d7gawpn.jpg

-Story-

For centuries, Magical Girls have fought an endless battle against the witches that curse the world, some fight in the name of justice and helping others; while others use their power to benefit only themselves. Regardless of their ambitions; they all eventually succumb to despair and become the very creatures they were contracted to destroy, it's a tragic process that has been repeated up to this very day.

Now a new battle is being fought in the industrial city of Furugawa, where Magical girls have begun to fight one another in a desperate struggle to escape their fateful destiny, regardless if one poses a threat to another or not. Only a small majority fight together for the greater good. But as the feud continues, the witches get progressively stronger and the city slowly begins to fall into ruin, all under the watchful eyes of the Incubators.

Now it is your turn to decide, will you become a Magical Girl and fight on the side of justice to save this city? Or will you use your powers to satisfy your own needs and leave it to crumble? Whatever the choice...I'll be waiting, ready to make a contract with you.

-Rules-

1. Please follow RPN rules.

2. No Mary Sues or God modding. All Magical Girls have flaws, as do witches and ordinary humans.

3. Romance and violence are obviously permitted, just don't go overboard ok?

4. Drama is encouraged greatly for this roleplay but please treat others with respect.

5. Please write in third person.

6. Furugawa is meant to be setting that is expanded upon by the roleplayers, you’re free to add new areas to the city whenever you please.

7. If you're going to be away from the roleplay for a while, please let me know.

8. Don't forget to have fun and express your inner Puella Magi!

9. If you've read these rules accordingly please put 'Grant my wish Incubator' in the Other section of your character sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we allowed to make Magical Boys ? *is extremely hopeful right now*

HylianWarrior said:

industrial_city_by_gunsbins-d7gawpn.jpg

-Story-

For centuries, Magical Girls have fought an endless battle against the witches that curse the world, some fight in the name of justice and helping others; while others use their power to benefit only themselves. Regardless of their ambitions; they all eventually succumb to despair and become the very creatures they were contracted to destroy, it's a tragic process that has been repeated up to this very day.

Now a new battle is being fought in the industrial city of Furugawa, where Magical girls have begun to fight one another in a desperate struggle to escape their fateful destiny, regardless if one poses a threat to another or not. Only a small majority fight together for the greater good. But as the feud continues, the witches get progressively stronger and the city slowly begins to fall into ruin, all under the watchful eyes of the Incubators.

Now it is your turn to decide, will you become a Magical Girl and fight on the side of justice to save this city? Or will you use your powers to satisfy your own needs and leave it to crumble? Whatever the choice...I'll be waiting, ready to make a contract with you.

-Rules-

1. Please follow RPN rules.

2. No Mary Sues or God modding. All Magical Girls have flaws, as do witches and ordinary humans.

3. Romance and violence are obviously permitted, just don't go overboard ok?

4. Drama is encouraged greatly for this roleplay but please treat others with respect.

5. Please write in third person.

6. Furugawa is meant to be setting that is expanded upon by the roleplayers, you’re free to add new areas to the city whenever you please.

7. If you're going to be away from the roleplay for a while, please let me know.

8. Don't forget to have fun and express your inner Puella Magi!

9. If you've read these rules accordingly please put 'Grant my wish Incubator' in the Other section of your character sheet.

Well, it was never stated that girls are the only species capable of becoming Puella Magi, so I don't see why there can't be one or two Magical Boys roaming the city grounds. Go for it ^_^

Btw for further notice can you please post your questions and out of character comments in the Out of Character page please? Thank you ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
HylianWarrior said:
Well, it was never stated that girls are the only species capable of becoming Puella Magi, so I don't see why there can't be one or two Magical Boys roaming the city grounds. Go for it ^_^
Btw for further notice can you please post your questions and out of character comments in the Out of Character page please? Thank you ^_^
Ok thanks *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back