• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern #psychotic.minx (Experienced roleplayers only)

Tiffany

"I'm pretty sure it was the last time we all saw him," Tiffany smiled.

She walked over to the guitar that was waiting for her. She brushed her fingers on the wavy designs. It had her signature on the side.

"Anyone up for songwriting? I bet we could make a new hit!" Tiffany winked playfully.

Tiffany walked over to join the girls again with her guitar strapped onto her shoulder. She tied her dirty blonde hair into a loose French braid down the side of her right shoulder.

Tiffany practiced strumming the acoustic guitar. She sang a bit as she practiced.

(Sorry, I had to go somewhere for a few hours :) ) Yeah, me too. I almost didn't wanna come back, because after my grandfather died, things haven't been so great for me recently...but besides that, I came back because I really missed my friends on here! :) (Plus I missed rping with them)

Okay, then it official! So how are we gonna do this? Do you want me to make a new roleplay page for this rp, or just restart here?

Guess so, but we should let the other's vote. Also, since we're starting over, I might change my character's appearance if that's ok

Yeah thats okay. And for some odd reason, I wasn't able to post on the character sign up page on my High school party rp, so to answer your question, yeah I'm still accepting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back