• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern #psychotic.minx (Experienced roleplayers only)

((I'm about to go offline and I'm on my phone, this post is gonna look crappy))

TIFFANY

Tiffany smiled and high fives each group member after the practiced one of their old hits. It felt just like the old days.

"Mariah! You did a great job at mixing. Oh, and Nicole, your voice rocks!" Tiff complemented.

Then Angel walked in stating the obvious. She always goes clubbing. She couldn't blame her though.

"Hey Angel! I'm glad you're back," Tiff went over to hug Angel.

Angel jumped out of the mans arms and hugged Tiffany she was glad to be back in the studio. "I also may or may not have been in a guys bed," she said laughing and hugging Miriah,Nicoe.

Nicole raised an eyebrow as Angel entered the recording studio with her usual 'Grand Entrance'. Her knack for those always had Nicole laughing to herself. With a smile she walked over to angel and gave her a hug. "Ugh Finally!" As she pulled away she gave her a smile. "No wonder. Girl after all this years you still haven't worked on your time management skill. You need to improve that." Nicole chucked and pulled angel towards mariah and tiif. Finally, the girls were complete.

((Last post of the day))

TIFFANY

Tiffany rolled her eyes but couldn't help smiling.

"Angel, you know you don't have to hide this from us right?" Tiffany said after she pretty much stated that she slept with someone last night.

Tiffany knew they all still have singing in their blood, but she wanted to see if Angel was ready.

"Angel, you still got this?" Tiffany asked knowing that she still could sing.

Angel smiled at Tiffany "Yeah I just need to warm up," Angel said before signing #Doe Rae Me Fa So La Ti# her habits didn't suit her name but her singing defenitelty did She had the widest octave range and was one if only three singers in the world to be able to reach the third highest octave. She smiled and ushered the rest of the girls into the recording booth. "3-2-1 hit it," she said before singing her verse

#Before you I was all alone

No one on the phone

My world was turning round

After you heard my sound

The world went black

And I pulled out a track

Kept me in your arms

Stop me from coming to harm# @Roleplaybae

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'll have my reply in at least 5-10 mins. So don't go anywhere!!!! :)  
Mariah

Mariah stood up started singing, as this song kinda her favorite song from the first album. She closed her eyes and immediately took the second part of the first verse over and sang---

#And you held her...

In your arms.

Like you held me...

So kind and strong.

And when I needed you....

You made me just be gone.

And now I feel all aloooooooone........#

(Chorus)

#When I needed you....

You made me feel alone.

And when I felt alone....

You ma-ade my heart fall.

(Tiffany and Mariah solo)

(Both sing in the Whistle Register, which are the super high notes that sound like Mariah Carey, Minnie Riperton, or the people from an opera.)

Ahhhh--- ah-ahhhhhh...

Ahh-ahh, ahh..... (x2)

When that part came along, Mariah and Tiffany really did make magic. That was really the only time when they did get along best. Mariah had a slightly deeper voice when it came to singing. As much as she didn't wanna admit it, Tiffany really could get into that fifth range slightly easier than her. Both Nicole and Angel were both 4-range octaves, which was still very impressive when it came to the average voice.

The song was called "(You make) My Heart Fall", which was the first and one of the few songs on the first album that was actually written by the group. Mariah wrote her part by incorporating the pain she felt from a recent breakup after her girlfriend (back when she was bi) cheated on her with a man. That's what made it so real. The other girls had their reasons, too. And they made the song the "signature" song, as it sold over 1 million copies, and that's just in the U.S. .

(Oh, I dunno. Maybe when the group gets their first live concert. But we'll just have to see for now!!! And @RoleplayChiQ , did you make a CS? I probably forgo to look!!! :) My bad!!!) 
(Oh and @Allina Auburn and @Roleplaybae, my post was kinda directed towards you guys!!! xD )

noobysubstance14 said:
(Oh, I dunno. Maybe when the group gets their first live concert. But we'll just have to see for now!!! And @RoleplayChiQ , did you make a CS? I probably forgo to look!!! :) My bad!!!) 
(Oh and @Allina Auburn and @Roleplaybae, my post was kinda directed towards you guys!!! xD )
Hahaha hey its me Roleplaybae just a name change :) (Nicole)

Oh, easy. Hover your mouse at your username right there at the upper right next to the Message and Notifications icon. But don't click it, Then a pop up of various options will show, click on 'Personal deatails' Then after that keep your eyes on the Left side where there are all this options in tiny Fonts. Scroll down to the To the setting area and at the very bottom you'll see "User name change" But it won't happen right away. You need to wait for the moderators to accept them, you need to put in a good reason with it too. If they accepted it'll change. Wanna know my reason? Well I didn't know BAE means Poop -___- Ugh!

RoleplayChiQ said:
Oh, easy. Hover your mouse at your username right there at the upper right next to the Message and Notifications icon. But don't click it, Then a pop up of various options will show, click on 'Personal deatails' Then after that keep your eyes on the Left side where there are all this options in tiny Fonts. Scroll down to the To the setting area and at the very bottom you'll see "User name change" But it won't happen right away. You need to wait for the moderators to accept them, you need to put in a good reason with it too. If they accepted it'll change. Wanna know my reason? Well I didn't know BAE means Poop -___- Ugh!
xD I'll try to change later, I hate my username

"Okay. Wow, just wow." Nicole said in awe as the song finished. If anything they sounded even better than they did 10 years ago when they first sang that song, the song that became their signature. Nicole was still smiling as she couldn't contain her happiness. She can't believe that finally after all those years now they are gonna get a second shot at the Music Industry. "Hey you guys.... Do you think this time. It'll all turn out better?" Nicole asked sounding serious.

Mariah

(The song wasn't over, but it's fine!
xD ) Mariah looked down and looked back up at her with a serious face, just as Nicole had. "You know what... I know that we could probably get another 10x platinum (diamond) album again... but were definitely gonna come back even harder than the first time!!!". Mariah smiled.

"Yeah, I think it will," Angel replied her eyed warm and doe like she smiled at the group. "I love you guys so much,"Angel said hugging them.

"What did you guys get up to over the holidays, I went to a nude beach resort," Angel said smiling

(I'm on my phone. Sorry if the post looks like a peice of crap))

Tiffany

The most emotional part of the song was when Tiffany and Mariah sang their solo during the whistle register. It reflected off of the lyrics and made it even more emotional. The was one of their slower songs. They usually played energetic pop.

Tiffany remembered that all of the group members had a relationship to base this song on. She remembered that a few years ago, a male model/singer cheated on her with a teen actress. Brett Walterson had meant everything to her, but he had crushed Tiffany's heart. A tear fell down her cheek as she sang.

When Tiffany was done, she realized that they could actually make a big come back, like Nicole said.

"We could actually make it big again!" Tiffany said.

Then, Tiffany turned to Angel. "Nude beach club? So you're saying a beach strip club? I spent my holiday at a resort in Maldives (search it up, it's FABOULOUS)."

Mariah

Mariah looked at Angel with a funny face. "Nude beach club?", Mariah chuckled. "Okay, I don't know about all that, but I know I spent my holiday season with my hubby-boo!!! Me and Charlie spent our holidays at his log-cabin in Anchorage up.in Alaska. But when's the last time you guys have seen him? Was it our wedding? I think that's the last time we were together.". Mariah smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back