• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Psychotic Love

M A C E

჻¨·Hitta Mig·¨჻

Plot
There has been a recent uprising of killers who have been going around murdering seemingly random teenagers. It's been all over the news, in the papers, it's been the talk for quite some time.

Your character will either be a student at a high school called Chapton Academy or one of the teen killers.

The plot should go to the point where the teen killers are also attending the high school, where they eventually end up crushing on and falling in love with a few other students at the school. The killers then kidnap their loved ones and bring them to their secret hideout. There on...

I'm interested!

;) I'll check it out and see what the possibilities are of my joining. I love playing characters who think they have it all figured out and then their reality is crushed beneath them, so I think I'd be good for any role. I'm really in a victim mood though. ^_^ I find that when I play a victim, I find more creative ways to make my characters suffer...​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back