• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Psychosis: Kusanagi City OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Actually I can just explain them right now.

The Kusanagi Police is otherwise an ordinary police force. If anyone has seen Tokyo Ghoul or Psychopass it's kinda like that. There will be special police technology as there would be in any kind of police force that aren't allowed to the general public, and there will be divisions and members of the force who possess Psychic Abilities which they are licensed to use if necessary.
You could be a detective/investigator, an ordinary police force member, a techie, or whatever else would be thought of.

CyberEnd is a criminal organization of hackers, grunts, thieves, gangsters and so on. Some of the higher ranking members possess Psychic Abilities and are closer to the greater inner workings of what the leader is plotting. They are also involved with Halycon Labratories which is a secretive labratory dedicated to researching supernatural occurences and psychic energy. So if anyone wants to be a member working at the labratory as a researcher, thats cool too.

Hey, so can like a police officer have psychic abilities? I was planning on just having my character be a Cat’s Eye or whatever the student organization is, but a police officer would be fine too.

I could just have two police force characters if its even alright for me to have two, I could easily just use one if that's what you really wanted although I'd prefer to play two.

I could just have two police force characters if its even alright for me to have two, I could easily just use one if that's what you really wanted although I'd prefer to play two.
We can have 2 police force characters. With that however I'm gonna have to say that we're closed after you join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back