• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Psycho Gurlz Rp (PLEASE READ)

noobysubstance15

King of Nerdz
So, this rp is a remake of one I've done before, and I know the title sounds a little silly, I still believe that it still has a great setup and concept.

It's pretty much about a superstar girl-group that broke up after only releasing one album, and now a decade later, are back and ready to proceed.

They were best friends since childhood, but the fame was too much for them to handle all at once.

The four girls are Ashley, Cassie, Jade, and Nicole. I originally played one of the girls in the original rp xD , but this time I'll play a boyfriend or husband. I will also play the group's producer. More roles can be added, so just request what it is, and make a CS!

Here's the link----- https://www.rpnation.com/threads/psycho-gurlz-girl-group-rp.139055/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back