• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Psycho City: A Serial Killer Type Roleplay

gogojojo331

Six Thousand Club
Welcome to Normal, Arizona, where the motto is Normal, Anything But! And that's true for the most part. There is a beautiful art scene there, and the beef is downright sublime, but I'm talking about darker stuff. The people here have a habit of...going bad. Like, real bad.

Some of the worlds most notorious serial killers have come up there in the last couple of years.

No one know why. The school system is excellent, the jobs are plentiful, ant the people are kind. But something just... snaps in them...

Recently, some cops have come in looking for any more potential killers, and a possible cover-up, or just young wannabe Hardy boys and girls trying to have a go to support their own cockamamie theory of the occult, or aliens or some such, and it's just cute. Maybe they might figure it out. But like I said....This place has a way of driving people...

CRAZY...

Now here is some information:

The reason most go crazy is because of a mix of certain chemicals in the air and water that was made for biological warfare in a closed down research facility. It was stolen by cultists and dispersed among the community to spread their beliefs.The cult was taken down years ago, and most evidence was scrubbed clean, but the chemicals have gotten in everything through the water supply.

Places in Normal

You can make up your own places if you wish, like little stores or restaurants, but here are some of the places you can go to in Normal.

The Police Station

Self explanatory. The chief there is Christian 'Lee' Myers, an old-salt of the earth man, who believes in second chances. He has done great outreach programs and always seems to have wise words to speak.

The Century 32 Theater

A movie theater.

McDales Farm

Farm belonging to the very reclusive McDale family.

Trader Joe's

Whole Foods

There is talk of a Wall-Mart being built sometime this year, but many businesses are protesting, saying it would run the small businesses bankrupt, and thus, kill the spirit of Normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I'll work on more info. This is basically the bones of the story

If you want, you can Pm me and we can brainstorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back