• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‘·π’“π’π’Žπ’‘π’•π’” π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝑱𝒖𝒏

Caediis

Busy life
Untitled.png
"What are you gonna do? Burn me at the stake?"
I've tried my hardest to come up with prompts for my newest OC Junyoung. However, do not take these prompts
as if they're all that is to the plot. While I have plenty of more ideas for mentioned prompts, I would love to have
some of your own ideas as well so I can be sure I'm not doing all the thinking work~
You can also contact me with your own prompts if you'd prefer that! I can always try to see if I can work with it.

My rules here are simple:
- No one-liners. Give me something to work with. If you give me less than 10 sentences, I will not bother to
respond. I always try to make my posts at least 2 paragraphs long, but should I struggle with keeping up
my usual, I'll let you know beforehand.

- FΓ—M and MΓ—M are OK. However, you cannot just assume that there will be a romantic twist to our RP. If our
characters don't click, then I'd rather not force them into a relationship. Please respect that. I also do not roll
with the dom/sub antics, it can differ between couples and can change over time. Let's just see how our
characters get along first, alright?

- Big age gaps, furries, anthros, and crazy hybrids are a no-no. While I do like fantasy and all that, I've never
been fond of furries, anthros, or angel/demon/vampire/werewolf/etc hybrids. Should to choose to have a
non-human character, don't make it too complicated. I like vampires for what they are, demons, etc.

- Angst, violence, fluff, all that. Yes. Platonic or romantic, give me all of that.

- Please have a character that's older than 18+. It's a personal preference, thanks!

1.png

Okay, here are my prompts! Some are written down more lazily than others, because I am in fact a little
lazy today and running low on inspiration as I'm writing this.

1. From a newbie to hottie (highschool/college):
Junyoung was that new student at school. He didn't talk much to others unless people spoke to
him first. He just looked like your regular Asian kid, always wearing a hoodie and comfortable
trousers, keeping to himself when it came to assignments and during lunch would sit with those
who he deemed as friendly.
It was a public school. Anything could have happened. But the last thing people expected was
for Jun to get into the second semester looking a lot more flashy. Styled hair, tattoos in his neck,
trendy street clothing and the famous so-called 'bedroom eyes' he'd toss around every now and
then. Do you dare to talk to him now?

2. Inked:
Tattoo artist?

3. The End:
Zombie apocalypse.

4. Do you hear me?:
Jun being a musician/singer. (Kpop???)

5. n/a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back