• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Prolonged Desires (w/h FateAttraction)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
XJhJYTxKTmK4YWv5CSVJMzPAKYnHdoEBZUyOysjBMzunREcxQX5ebVxxSc7OqgvMr99tlqB8-CD2k5Z98m57jnXdlxVQrQJh0u1ysnumt9PEpaZ2_BeMBqweWGbaWostXaWdZrI_
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]A sneaker popped out from the open, swaying car door and alongside emerged a blond girl with innocent, blue eyes. They were dull of their colour, plus the blond was no longer glowing as many would suspect. I mean, how could they be? Today was just like any other, a day to where Tamison had the miserable pleasure of witnessing Cody and Kate (his girlfriend?) be the couple of ‘lust’. Ironic, the Queen of Sluts and the King of Players colliding together as if one. And, oh, how much she as a girl envied Kate. Of course, she was on a more lucky stage, being Cody’s best friend, but she was officially stuck in the friend zone. A place where she had very little to be in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Approaching the glass doors to which shone against the bright sun, the girl held her breath before  stepping straight into the hectic hallway. Another day in this hell hole, and perhaps Tamison could finally persuade Kate to give up Cody. They were about to break up anyway, she would just be speeding up the process. Making her way toward her locker, two distinctive figures clearly making out to the access point of her locker. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Cody… [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The name made her heart do mini flips, however, once her mind focused more on the situation, a frown of dismay shortly appeared upon her lips. His locker was next to her’s coincidently, so this was no unordinary thing to see in the morning, especially for Tamison.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The cool air bristled through her hair and passed over her fair skin, she took a couple of steps for the couple and once there, their faces seemed all too clear. Cody’s mousy-brown hair along with his ocean-blue eyes, from which made a light brush appear upon Tamison’s cheeks every so often. And then there was Kate, everything about her was flawless, without question, her hair, her body, her eyes; everything. Ugh, it made her sick and yet she was still standing there watching them eating each other's faces off. Holding her fist up to bang against the cold metal of the locker next to the couple. The blond made sure it was loud and clear to awake them from their endless kisses. She rolled her eyes before saying,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] “Come on, your session’s up.”[/SIZE]

Cody had arrived at school early for once, and no other was definitely not the educational benefits from going to school that appealed to him so much as he walked down the corridor to his locker, with his usual boyish playful grin plastered on his face.

Leaning against the lockers, he ran a hand through his hair musing that he would probably need a hair cut soon as he waited for the long legged sultry teenager that was his flavour of the week...well month to arrive.

He let out a soft groan as when she arrived she mashed their lips together and he turned them so that she was pressed up against the lockers as their lips eagerly melded together and teased the others with an expertise you only got from someone so experienced like the players of the school. 

Cody grumbled as there was a loud bang next to their heads,he hadnt heard anyone approaching but he would recognise that voice anywhere, and he pulled his head away from Kates lips and looked across at his best friend, Tamison and chuckled "give us 5 more minutes. I'll be with you in a bit and then we can head to registration" he said as the pair had pretty much all but one class together. 

And with that, Cody leant down again and kissed Kate again, causing purr like moans to leave his girlfriends lips before he eventually pulled back and stepped back, letting her sashay away and he turned to his best friend. 

"Dude...really? I haven't had any since...yesterday and I was dying for some action" he complained half heartedly, his hair a mess from hands being ran through it and his lips now pinker and slightly kiss swollen

Tamison couldn't help but roll her eyes as the couple before her, proceeded to share their saliva from desperate kisses. Whereas, she attempted to not stare with curiosity at how well Cody functioned around his girlfriend. The perfect placement of his hands, plus the intense vibe that could be signalled from a 6-mile radius. How on this Earth did Kate get Cody? Wait - how did Kate even deserve Cody? Besides knowing his mouth suction force, the irritating girl knew a mere nothing about her best friend, but still she held a power over him that somehow no one could break. Not even Tamison.

Till the 5 minutes had bypassed her, the blond reclaimed her place standing in front of the locker. She was surprised a dent hadn't formed on the grey metal yet; from what she could gather, Kate was pretty forced back into the object. A twist of a few numbers and if by magic, the locker door opened for her access. Her ears perked up to the sound of her friend's deep voice, slightly filtered by annoyance. Reaching her hand into the cold abyss of her property, Tamison fished out her books for the day and dropped them inside her bag. Another roll of her eyes following after the silly complaint, she faced Cody, her brows raised while a small smirk was placed upon her natural, pink lips. She spoke with sarcasm, "Wow... since yesterday? Dude, you should've told me. Maybe then I'd give even fewer shits." Despite her attitude, the girl couldn't stop herself from thinking the opposite. In truth, she didn't care about their make out sessions, but she did care that those sessions were being spent on Kate. Ugh.

Reaching her hand up without hesitation, Tamison flattened down the out of place hairs standing at ends on Cody's perfect face. They were sticking out in all directions, you see. She muttered under her breath, avoiding his gaze, "You need a haircut."

Last edited by a moderator:
Cody grinned as he leant against his locker and he watched with his usual intense gaze as Tamison dropped her books inside of her bag and he chuckled softly at her reply, shaking his head slightly at her retort and he reached over and ruffled her hair gently "if i didnt know any better Tammy, i would be hurt" he said using his pet name he had for her, knowing she always gave up her arguments and went soft whenever he used it, sentimental weakness.

He raised a brow curiously as he watched his girl best friend reach up and start to flatten his now messy hair and he tilted his head slightly as the usually confident and feisty girl refused to even look at him and he chuckled again "i know but i might just leave it as it is, Kate loves running her hands through it and plus it drives my mom mad" he said shooting a quick wink at Tammy who knew just how his mom got on a tyrant whenever she deemed him messy or unfit to be seen in public like.

With a sigh, he heaved himself off of his locker and straightened to his full height and he started to take his books out of his locker and dumped them into his rucksack which had laid abandoned by his feet until now "bloody alegebra...fucking chemistry..." he muttered as he dumped the related textbooks into his bag before glancing across at Tammy 

"do we really have to go to class...cant we just skip after registration?" he suggested closing his locker and he grabbed Tamison's hand and started to drag her throughout the corridors, weaving in and out of huddles of groups. every girl in the corridor turning to watch his every move as he led his best friend to their registration class, only letting go of her warm hand as they reached the doorway and he confidently strode to their desks

It took Tamison a minute to regain her conscious back as the boy's smooth hand went to provoke her locks, and if that wasn't bad enough, the pronunciation of her nickname was shortly the only word she could manage to focus on. After all, she only ever let Cody use that name for her, preferably because of the way the ‘m’ made his mouth open. It looked even better along with his winning smile. As she came to a finish, the girl pressed her back against her now closed locker and let a grin appear on her lips at the mention of his mom. Every time Tamison went over to his place, you'd never escape out without hearing her nag Cody about his hair. Honestly, it was rather amusing to see someone other than her tell him what to do. But that didn't exactly mean he'd take action like the obedient person he never was.

Smiling even more, the girl drew the digits of her hands back through her hair before punching his arm playfully. “So you and your wifey can fit in another session? I don't think so.” And before Tamison could say anymore, her hand was getting tugged by another and before she knew it, she was walking closely behind Cody. Eyes from all their fellow comrades on her guy friend. What a surprise. However, the long, hypnotised stares could never phase her for as long as their hands were linked. She could feel colour arise from under her cheeks, plus heat began to build in her occupied hand. With all her possible hope, Tamison hoped to the Gods that he wouldn't notice, especially since he's never caught her before.

Once standing outside of registration, the blond girl could feel the touch no longer exist as she followed Cody into the class. Her blush had thankfully dialled down a bit while she sat at her seat from which was next to his. Taking out her books with yet another frown of disappointment because of a loss of “hand-heat, she rested her hands on her desk. She peered over to the back of the class and was greeted by a crowd of girls pointing in their direction, giggling like kindergarteners. Leaning over so Cody could hear her clearly, she kept her eyes on the girls. “Looks like you’ve got a fan club.” Gesturing her head toward the group, Tamison shortly turned her attention to her friend. It made her sick at how lovestruck these girls were over a guy they had never met before, it was all about looks nowadays.

Cody chuckled softly at the comment about him and his so-called 'wifey' honestly it was Kate that wanted them to be official, he was just happy to be fuck buddies and that was it, he'd tried to tell Tammy that before but that just seemed to be a repulsing thought to the seemingly innocent best friend of his and he slumped back in his chair, his legs sprawled out underneath the table as he watched Tammy taking her place in her seat next to him and he noted the colour in her cheeks...maybe she's ill he mused before shrugging it off as she seemed fine and the colour soon seemed to fade

His books remained in his bag as he couldnt really be arsed to take his books out, it wasnt like he would actually do any work...it was registration and he had already copied someone elses homework for all the classes today so he was sorted and he chuckled, glancing behind them to look at the giggling girls, not caring that it made the fact that Tammy had been talking about them obviously and when he turned back to face the front, one of the girls shot her a dirty look for getting them caught

"actually i was thinking about some us time...i know that i have been spending a lot of time with Kate...so i thought we could have some time to ourselves..our own bestfriend time?" he suggested with a sheepish grin before admitting "it was Kates idea really...she said that you looked jealous of the time i was spending with her...you know i much prefer you to her, you're my number 1 wingman" he said playfully nudging her before asking "so what do you say? instead of algebra with boring Mr Smith we skip and have some bestfriend time?"

He put on his most adorable smile, and with the addition of some puppy dog eyes he could only hope she would agree

Feeling like he wasnt going to win Cody added "if you dont say yes...i'm going to get down on my knees and beg" knowing she would hate the attention that would draw to them

Ignoring the unbeatable glares she was receiving from a distance, Tamison locked her gaze onto Cody's for the first time that early morning. Her mouth was frozen, with also her eyes joining the party. "Us time?" Repeated the stunned girl. Since Kate and Cody started dating, she hadn't expected any personal time for them to share together - well, of course she wanted it, but he certainly hadn't the time for her as much as before. His whole world now was dedicated to his girlfriend from what she could tell. Tamison wondered too how that must've felt, to be someone else's world. Though, Kate was a lot of people's worlds around there. Studying his facial expression for what seemed hours but only minutes, the blond swivelled around of her chair to get a proper look at him. 

A shake was soon knocked into her head, her usual smile had subsided only slightly. Bestfriend time. Those two words were almost definitely a blow to her stomach, a direct, painful blow which was now bleeding out, quickly. Had she not expected anything less, perhaps she would've been used to him saying "bestfriend", perhaps she'd still be an eligible bestfriend if she wasn't jealous all the damn time. Oh well. 

A light chuckle escaped her lips while she wore a mask of question, his eyes were an even more adorable shade of blue than usual. Those pouting lips, along with puppy dogs eyes, were only just adding to his own cuteness. "Nooo, stop it." Shielding her eyes away from his irresistible pair, once he began to speak of begging, that was just about enough for her to agree with the occasion. Uncovering her eyes, Tamison lolled her head back while having a bit of an over-exaggerated laugh. When her head was faced toward Cody. She wore her famous cheeky smirk. "You want me to skip class, and now you're blackmailing me?" Hesitating for another couple of seconds, the girl shrugged simply. "I'll go, fine. But you owe me."

Turning in her seat, she spoke again with a softer voice, "Where were you planning for us to go exactly?"

Cody grinned happily as she finally gave in, like he knew she would and agreed to skip class with him and he put his finger to his lip "now that is a secret Tams" he said with a grin and faced the front so he wouldn't have to look at her face and see her reaction, which was bound to be a pout and just the thought of that brought a smirk to his face as he tried to focus on the teacher who had eventually turned up, and had started to take the roll call.

Cody was honestly relieved that Tamison hadn't taken the fact Kate had thought that she was jealous of him and Kate to heart and honestly why would she.

Why would Tamison, the girl he had grown up with, the girl who he had made mud pies and played pirates within the back garden with, why on earth would she be jealous of him spending all his time with Kate??

Thinking of Kate, he let out a small groan and brought out his phone, quickly texting her 'i'm ditching. see you tomorrow morning. broom closet.' Kate was a bit clingy when it came to not knowing where her boyfriend was or who with and he needed to be on her good side. She would hold out on him until he had a massive case of blue balls if she was pissed ns that just wouldnt work, his poor family jewels wouldnt be able to cope, going from 100 to 0 in a split moment

Once the bell rang for the end of registration he finally turned his attention to his bestfriend and he grinned down at her "ready?" he asked as he picked up her bag as well as his own and slung it over his shoulder and he started to walk for the door, not waiting for her knowing she would catch up with him soon and if she didnt he would slow down for her

It s[SIZE=18.306436777114868px]till stunned Tamison to how confident Cody seemed to react, leaving her with a predictable pout, which not even herself would suspect. After all, the blue-eyed boy knew her more than Tamison knew herself - you'd think that a bad thing, but for her? Not so much. She couldn't yet expose that though, it would, of course, ruin their fun relationship. Looking at him for a little longer, the girl straightened up, focused on the front once the teacher arrived. How could she focus now? Her mind was on something else; Cody. And who could blame her, she was about to discover the thrill and rebellion of skipping school with her childhood crush. They had done it before, granted, it was before Kate came into the scene, but it wasn't all that bad. The guilt sorta dissolved after the third try.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.306436777114868px]Shortly following the end of the lesson, Tamison went to grab her bag yet the object seemed to have disappeared. Standing up to look underneath her desk. The girl narrowed her brows in consideration of the disappearance. "Hey, Cody. I think I've los--” Turning around on the balls of her heels, she was greeted by the exit of her guy friend. Her bag held in his possession to her surprise. Since when did he carry her bag? Had she missed something in the last 24 hours? Probably, yes. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.306436777114868px]Rushing after his distinctive figure, Tamison was shortly side by side with him. Had she been any more of a fangirl, she would have perhaps swooned over his masculine fragrance, or that her bag was being held by Cody Ashton. Cody - frickin’ - Ashton! And did she care, not that much compared to how other girls would react, but she wasn't other girls. They were best friends, Tamison was familiar with his fresh aroma as much as he was her’s, although, she probably noticed his fragrance more than he did her own. “I don't know how things work in ‘Cody Land’, but here, in reality, if you take a girl's bag, you might want to ask first for her permission.” With that said, the girl should probably take her own advice. There were plenty of times she had the pleasure of taking his stuff without his permission, she needn't though, from as much as the girl could gather, Cody didn't mind THAT much.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.306436777114868px]A step into the cool, intoxicating air and her hands were already taking the bag from the boy as if on cue. “C'mon, you don't need this heavy-ass bag weighing down your parade.” Hooking the strap onto her flexed arm, she continued to speak while they travelled down the stairs, “Can I at least have clue on where we're going? Pweaassse?” As of that moment, Tamison popped out her bottom lip, rounded her eyes and pulled the same trick Cody played on her. She was dying from anticipation, she was impatient and he knew perfectly well so. It was an easily manipulative weakness for such a person as of his standards to know. Sometimes she would wish he did know her as well as he did, then it would be a simple process for her to get the upper hand. Something she hadn't got in a while, in fact.[/SIZE]

Cody chuckled softly as he heard the rush of footsteps leading up to Tammy catching up with him and he glanced over as she started on her row "like you care" he chuckled softly starting to list all the times she would run off with items belonging to him until she gave up on that point and shut up, well she never really shut up, you were lucky to get a minute of peace and quiet with Tamison around, but that was the way that Cody liked it

He chuckled again as the bag was taken from him and he ruffled Tammy's hair affectionately and the teenaged boy continued to walk towards his car, smirking as she kept pace with him begging to know what they were going to do and he opened the passenger door for her, gently tapping her on the nose before smirking as he told her "its a surprise" knowing that it would drive her even more desperate to know

He walked around the car and got into the drivers side and he grinned over at the most impatient girl he knew as he started up the car and once she was in, he started to drive, after a few minutes he glanced over "fine, our first stop is my house to drop off our bags" he announced before looking back to concentrate on the road as he drove them back to his house knowing his parents would be out at work

Slumping into the front seat aside from the driver's side, Tamison held her bag upon her lap before rolling her eyes once again at her friend's mysterious words. She watched as they passed the world from which was once ahead of them and was now just a distant sight in the landscape. Cody knew perfectly well that she was an impatient soul, and now he was torturing her with unneeded, painful suspense. Now she wanted to hate him, but how could that happen? The boy was practically a walking Greek God, and now the thought of such an emotion seemed a sin in her eyes. Argh, it drove her insane and nearly confused on how she was supposed to act around him. Supposedly, she acted cool and annoying the way she normally was, or perhaps she could at least attempt to do something about her undefined feelings toward him. She was beginning to contemplate the latter.

On sight of the distinctive home before her, Tamison couldn't control herself but rush over to the main entrance. Each of her steps further with hurry than the other, after all, she had very little concern that his parents would show. They were at work, therefore a complete asset to their skipping time.

"C'mon, Cody. The faster we are here, the lesser chance of me dying from waiting." Swinging her bag back and forth with impatience, the blond stuck her pointy, pink tongue out at him in a teasing manner.

Cody shook his head with a deep chuckle, as he watched the blonde practically dash to the front door of his house and he walked over, taking his time, like he did about everything, never one to really be in a rush, especially if it was anything related to the prison that was school.

Eventually, he reached the steps next to her and he reached under the plant pot, gliding his  hand over the rough concrete before eventually slipping hs hand out, the key wrapped in his fingers as he let the plant pot fall back into place as he started to unlock the house, before pushing the door and allowing them both in, playfully nudging Tammison with his shoulder as he walked inside and smirked as he turned round "cmon slow coach, what ya waiting for?" His tone, teasing and mocking like usual and he headed upstairs ahead of her.

There was no need to wait, Tami knew her way around his house as if it was her own, and the same went for him to her house so he headed upstairs, to dump his bag in his room and to change into something more comfortable and less presentable that what he wore to school.

His bedroom door was left open as he quickly shrugged out of his shirt and jeans, and he walked about his room, clad in just his navy blue boxers as he tried to find something clean to wear, in the bombsite that was his room

Tamison watched intently as her friend made a reach for the plant pot, to which soon revealed a key. The original hiding place of all places for the accustomed key. The excited girl chuckled at his teasing tone and nudged him back just as playful he did her. Instantly following Cody inside the house, she walked through the hallway to the kitchen which unfolded into a clean, welcoming touch that complimented the rest of the house greatly. She knew his mom was basically a neat freak, therefore, causing her to place her bag down to the floor under the table. 

With a sudden thirst, Tamison walked over to the fridge and opened the door to be greeted by loads of food and drinks. It was rather over-whelming in her opinion. Grabbing a simple bottle of water, she took a sip from the refreshing substance before swinging her bag back around her shoulder. She made her way up the stairs, heading toward Cody's room, that she was definitely familiar to considering their relationship.

At the time, the blond hadn't suspected that perhaps Cody would change, although, that was the entire reason for him to retrieve back to his room. It just hadn't triggered her thought in the way it probably should have done any other girl. "Hey, I hope you don't mind me--!" Tammy was now up on the landing, standing outside his room, the bottle of water in one hand while the other to which once carried a bag had now dropped the object to the floor thoughtlessly.

"Shit. Was not expecting that..." She muttered. Sure, she had seen him in his undies plenty of times, but this was somewhat different. His muscular body towered over everything so menacingly, plus his physique and body posture was more than defined for her own good. 

Staring for a good couple of seconds at her friend, Tamison swallowed down another gulp of water before she felt herself grow flustered. It was an understatement to just say that she only struggled with not looking down and to only look up. Up! "I-I am a female, Cody," Stumbling with her words, the girl still continued, "Did y-you seriously h-have to leave the door open?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back