• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Zodiac

talk dirty to me

tumblr_nmb4am6qjh1qf6vcjo3_r1_500.gif

1957724A503C2AE73E6AAA

Pastel Yosuke]ahhh thank u [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL] for introducing the Gemini at the exact right time
Nikolai is such a kid tho...

has anyone here watched/read tokyo ghoul?
*rolls in* I WATCHED IT

And I read it =w=

Also....Ill try to get up a post tonight. Spotty wifi

Pastel Yosuke]ahhh thank u [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/18072/ said:
Yeah, I don't think those two're going to give him a bag of chips, just because they can possibly screw with his mind through chips because of the situation ^~^

Pastel Yosuke]ahhh thank u [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
Nikolai is such a kid tho...

has anyone here watched/read tokyo ghoul?
Yeah, I tried to do a Tokyo ghoul RP, but I don't think many people are interested. :/

Alright everyone, I'm going in sleep. Good night! *flops into bed, closes eyes, and immediately starts to snore loudly*

K, it may take me a bit longer to reply because there is no wifi and I have 4G

So what I'm doing is writing on word documents on my computer and transferir it to my phone

QwQ

Okay, I just got my character done (I hope). Though now I feel kinda late about it.

Anyway, any thoughts?

Did I fuck up real bad?

BEHOLD THY WALL

THY WALL IS ME CATCHING UP AND JUST WRITING FOR FUN

THY WALL WAS ALSO WRITTEN WHILE I AM VERY TIRED

*pets thy wall* Sorry if its a bit big and if I missed anything xD i'm just kinda putting something out there for a first post before the rp advances any further xD Also I told myself no sleep till I finished it owo

well...thy wall is having troubles posting due to severe rain storm

I posted it finally xD Damn storm

killer99603 said:
Okay, I just got my character done (I hope). Though now I feel kinda late about it.
Anyway, any thoughts?

Did I fuck up real bad?
I'd say it's quite well written, well done. c:

In the relationships tab, you basically write down a relationship that you've formed with another person's character (Whether you contact through PM or in this OOC chat). You can either just list them or give a small summary. There are many examples in the other character sheets ^-^

Although Im pretty sure it's optional...I think. Ah well, whatever you'd like.

Ah I'm almost done with my character. Can someone go through it and tell me what they think?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Haha... *loves how the twins ever being there went completely ignored by Jace*

[/QUOTE]
Oh gosh, what I read last night is they left OAO If you want to can fix that o3o

*flails* Yeah. ....I thought they went to their dorms

Nico said:
Ah I'm almost done with my character. Can someone go through it and tell me what they think?
In terms of powers, it's important to note that while 'wind' can not be 'seen', it can be heard, and it's effects can be seen. Along these same lines, you should add some weaknesses/vulnerabilities in the power.

Other than that, your character seems interesting enough. I can't see any glaring problems with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back