• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Zodiac

Wanting to share this with you guys, I found this AMV really nice to the Magi story:

[media]

[/media]

And this one too!

[media]

[/media]

So... Don't mind me, just going to have the twins do their first of many tricks where they leave, then sneak back in a short time later without getting noticed... ^~^

Nico said:
I'm not sure where to post O.o
Anyone open?
You should post in the IC 2 page, you are in the South Squad, and Rochelle Bordeaux, the Ox is your leader. You are in the dorm's chilling right now. So you can mess with the Twins or something!

Darksoul180 said:
You should post in the IC 2 page, you are in the South Squad, and Rochelle Bordeaux, the Ox is your leader. You are in the dorm's chilling right now. So you can mess with the Twins or something!
Well, Nico would have to head over to the West first, given the twins are there with the west guys in their dorm ^~^

Just as a general question, when might I exist within a squad? My character's done and nobody told me to scrap it and remake it. So what do I do now?

Also, @Ninja God Fujimoto Masato, The Leo [super enhanced strength]

@Ninja God to be on the North. I just feel like the combinations of characters that way might be interesting. Though, just my thoughts.

Darksoul180 said:
Also, @Ninja God Fujimoto Masato, The Leo [super enhanced strength]
@Ninja God to be on the North. I just feel like the combinations of characters that way might be interesting. Though, just my thoughts.
Thank you, darksoul

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Heya ^^

[/QUOTE]
Oh by the way, if you haven't seen it yet I've added Kalin to the character sheet ^^

I want to chat with those I'm RPing with O.o

If anyone wants relations with Lucian or to RP with him, he's open.

remembervvinter said:
Oh by the way, if you haven't seen it yet I've added Kalin to the character sheet ^^
I saw. Kalin will have lots of fun getting rebuffed by her constantly ^^

Hai, Nico ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back