• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Project Yarakumi

EmmaWings

YARAKUMI
RULES
001 Be 18+.
002 Semi-literate at least.
003 One reply weekly or every
two weeks.
004 Preferably multi-paragraphs.
005 No racism or everything against RPN rules
006 LGBTQ+ friendly.

Flower petals wilt
PLOT
It's the year 8993, you wake up from a deep sleep in a locked bunker. The first questions that pop into your head: 'Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Am I even human?'
You look around and see 4 other people in the same situation as you: lost. You have no clue about your surroundings or even yourself. You notice a code consisting of a number and a letter above your bed. What does it mean?
The room you are in is locked and you cannot escape. But are you meant to escape?

This RP is meant to be a survival, dystopian and post-apocalyptic roleplay. Your goal is to find out what happened to you and the rest of the world by surviving. As time goes on, you will learn more about the world and slowly discover its dark secrets and history. Will you learn the truth to what happened? Will you learn the truth about yourself? These answers are all up to how you play and how you plot the story. Although there is a set history, the only thing that will decide the future if you.

My PARTNER
If this RP looks interesting to you, please let me know by sending me a message.
I will also make a discord with OOC as I like to make new friends. It will contain all the information you find about this world etc. Therefore discord will be another requirement to join (I'm swwy). Furthermore, if you are joining, I hope you will stick to the end and hopefully the history will interest you till the end too. Thanks for reading <3!

© pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back