• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Project: Supernova

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introducing Project: Supernova - A sandbox fantasy quest!

ENGyBoG.png
Play as the protagonist: Nova Smith. Plunge headfirst into a world of color and fantasy with Homestuck-based talksprites! Interact with a wide array of characters and get involved with many different events, as you navigate the treacherous terrain of a parallel dimension on a quest to get back to your home dimension. Make friends, make enemies, let your party grow to an army, or try to solo every challenge thrown at you. Figure out your hidden destiny, or discover the group responsible for your misplacement. Start a cult, raise dragons, become a dragon... The choice is yours!

Features include:
- A diverse, player-inspired cast of characters
- A fully customizable main character
- A totally optional main quest
- JRPG battle system
- Dating sim
- And more!

Sounds pretty good. Almost like an ad for a game - fits the theme very well.
You had me at dating sim... :hearteyes: I mean dragons! Definitely dragons!
I'm interested~
start a cult! hell yeah! heh im just kidding i think it would be cute to raise dragons.
Interested!

Sorry it's been so long! I'll be starting this up again soon if y'all are still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back