• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Project: SENTRY

PROJECT:
SENTRY

PROJECT: SENTRY is one of the many "PROJECT" storylines in the sci-fi RP-verse tentatively named "The Workspace".

Set in the semi-distant future era of 2048, the roleplay will be about "Sentries" (sing. Sentry) - agents who investigate and neutralize threat to societal harmony.

In this story, the participants will be playing as "Sentries" - solving mysteries, apprehending criminals, and the lot. Character interaction (both to other characters and the environment) will play a great part to this, but it is not without a main, overarching plot.

To make things more interesting, a few gimmicks will be implemented in the RP, such as objectives, rewards, ratings, and more. While it may sound a bit too game-y, rest assured that it will not be much like a regular dice game. Of course, there will be certain times where dice will be used, but it won't reach a point where everything is reliant to a dice roll.

If you are interested in participating, please post below.
*Interested in contributing? (Co-gm, world-building, etc.) Send me a pm here or talk it over on my discord!

Last edited:
Project: SENTRY is CANCELLED.

I hate to do this, but I will have to shelf this RP concept for now due to arising schedule issues. While I have prepared the necessary data, bar the formatting, I'm afraid that I will not be able to manage the RP appropriately with my scheduling problems. If, in the future, I am able to squeeze in some time for this, I'll let you all know.

I apologize for this, and hope you understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back