• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Redemption OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Haha that'd be cool. I mean, he does have that whole 'innocent in need of protection' thing going for him, and TJ's like a fighting badass. I guess with everything that's happened to him he's used to looking out just for himself but I suppose he could kind of grow and evolve/open up to have that include someone else.

Yep! I think it'll kind of depend on what TJ's first impression of Nat's power is, but TJ is totally a repressed protector figure who's just too oblivious right now.

OK, welp. I'm just going to calmly wait until interactions pop up to keep me busy... 😧 Sorry if I just cut you guys off, by the by...

Let the waiting begin.

Last edited:
Yep! I think it'll kind of depend on what TJ's first impression of Nat's power is, but TJ is totally a repressed protector figure who's just too oblivious right now.
Haha nailed it ;P I guess we can wait and see what happens in that crucial moment~
Right now I'm picturing Nat having a panic attack and Shin &/or TJ coming to the rescue and calming him down.

Last edited:
I love it how everyone is either scared or weirded out by Cornelious already. It’s funny even though it was the opposite of what I wanted to happen 😂. I’ll get to replying by tomorrow. So excited to see where this goes along with the villains

Imma try to do a post tomorrow life has got me tired and unable to concentrate on more than a sentence or two

Oh man, this slowed down so much...
What happened guys? xD Where is everyone? ;P
Idk, I'm assuming they're busy. Probably gonna pick up towards the weekend again 👍 👍

The chestnut ones might be my new faves, but the peach mint is also very good. And matcha, because I'm simple. XD
I absolutely LOVE the matcha ones (But I just like matcha stuff in general so it's not really a surprise)

tumblr_ou5lfjdsLd1sq6734o1_400.jpg

Matcha matcha matchaaaaaaaaa

OK, plan is simple - I've got an Ashu post on the way, and at some point today, I hope to put out an Avalon post as well (though a bit later).

OK! Ashu post down. Expect an Avalon post after I've survived education for the day (in roughly 5-6 hours)!

Pssh, I 'wish' it was school, but it's not (college). But, I'll see what I can do! XD

Sleep well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back