Project M.O.M.O; "Der Wille Zur Macht"

@Yonsisac Thank you Yon, I would appreciate your help.

I do have a question for everyone; Did you feel like the story could have used a little "something something" or did you think it was good?

I want to know your opinions on the RP itself.

I am going to re-do the maps, whole dice system to where it makes more sense, dust of what I already have and more. Yon, and others; What could you do to help if you wanted to? Help in anyway would be great. If all of you are interested we could assign tasks or such.

Gona be Honest the story for me was Fine...well for me,so dont see what would be worth adding....but thinking about it would be to add something to keep us all on edge would be good.

aswell i COULD make locations and maybe aswell detail Monsters and give descriptions that those come out of the rift,adding there abilities,apperance and so on

Something on Edge; Okay. I am sure I can think of something when I am drunk enough. I am only on my second one so give me time.

The Gnosis and the Military are the Main enemies. Their abilities and concept is already there however, make up some 'Boss' Battles; that would be fine. Or mini-Boss. I already have a few that go along with the story so don't get carried away with them.

If you want to give some location ideas too, go ahead. They need to be transformed into Dice Maps which I can do.

Alright will do...Gona be carfull making them so wont take my rush and take my time xD

hmmmm interesting i Understand,i was planing on land marks,still dont know gota think some up but will keep ya Updtated!

and so its true? Being drunk helps xD

Not all the time! X) But sometimes.

Thanks, just message me when you get the chance and we will review some of your ideas and compare them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back