• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings PROJECT: CODE (TW for Mature Themes)

Inuzori

犬ぞり- Shibe Supreme
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• tumblr_myxbid5oHY1rr6aa6o1_500.gif

PROJECT: CODE
    INTEREST CHECK

coding by leviathan

GM Inubue.
Co-GM morbidity.

Special mentions to my 2 AM creativity, Tokyo Ghoul, PSYCHO-PASS, Suicide Squad, and Criminal Minds for this idea.

--Cyberpunk/Futuristic; People get around in cruisers and airships of varying sizes. Guns shoot a wide array of ammunition, from cybernetic bullets to lasers. There are SOME instances of cyberneticism in people who've lost limbs or needed reconstruction. The world is fairly sandbox.--

---NOT first-come-first-serve, and you'll have ample time to apply if this gets some interest. There will be a total of ONLY 6 characters including mine. ^_^

Last edited:
OMG! I looooove this, been looking for a darker, more mature rp for a while now. Plus I've been itching for some futuristic settings! I'd love to try and apply for a ghoul if possible, I already have a very intriguing unhinged female in mind! I'd love to pm and chat with you about my ideas for her?

OMG! I looooove this, been looking for a darker, more mature rp for a while now. Plus I've been itching for some futuristic settings! I'd love to try and apply for a ghoul if possible, I already have a very intriguing unhinged female in mind! I'd love to pm and chat with you about my ideas for her?
Sure! I'll message you~ 🤗

Super interested! Love the concept. I love psycho pass and might be interested in doing a code, but we'll see what my mind comes up with.

Hey guys, sorry about the wait!
Here's the CS Thread.
I may make a lore page as well but leave it relatively open-ended so any of us can add new things to it as we go through the posts, as well.

As it stands, you can apply for as many characters as you like. Morbidity and I will pick a favorite character per user. I don't think we'll need anyone to double, though with the addition of a co-GM, I'm willing to expand the taskforce from 6 people to 8, depending on the number of suitable sheets we get <3

Faceclaims are going to be anime/illustrations.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. ^u^

I'll make a Discord server after the sheets are in and the cast is selected.​

Ooh, this looks really interesting! I'd be down to make either a Supervising Agent or a Code - I'm thinking maybe a Dragon or Snake.

Ooh, this looks really interesting! I'd be down to make either a Supervising Agent or a Code - I'm thinking maybe a Dragon or Snake.
Absolutely! 🤗 I'll be leaving it open for applications for at least the week, and can make extensions for anyone that needs them~ Take your time!

Alright Toni is finished, I figured less is more
Agreed bro

I posted my agent! >X
She’s not completely done yet I need to put down her personality but the gist of her is nearly done!

I’m a big fan of everyone’s peeps hehe

Has a date been set yet for when CS need to be completed/turned in btw?

I'm late to answering but we have a week to my knowledge, may change based on applicable CS' and whatnot to my knowledge it's currently 4/4 from agents to codes

Oooh, okay thanks! That's good its even so far then

Well, Scar is pretty much finished! I may add some fact's as time passes to her sheet but the personality is done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back