Project Black

I shall have a post up tomorrow at some point, work has relaxed a little so I can put a little bit of time in now :)

Amazing posts btw guys, love everyone's characters.

Just a reminder. The Gallion is all ass backwards. So everything normal... is not normal. Once Aeva and Issac start to actually work on the ship and the systems... They are going to find it very hard not to scream. lol

(^_^) Just wanted to remind you guys that the Gallion is far from normal. 

Hey y'all I feel like we haven't chit chatted in a while. How is everyone? Is everyone ok after the hurricane, has it even hit yet? I have no idea... the only crazy weather we get here is intense snow storms... 

How's school? How's work? What's everyone doing :P

Hey y'all I feel like we haven't chit chatted in a while. How is everyone? Is everyone ok after the hurricane, has it even hit yet? I have no idea... the only crazy weather we get here is intense snow storms... 

How's school? How's work? What's everyone doing :P

Rock hit my car and the streets were flooded at my place. Besides that we made it through alright. I just found out that my neighbors dog died from the stress of the storm. Very old dog and he kept going crazy throughout the night. 

I have a cute one of Aeva, but it's just a little chibi and it's not finished. lol

I have been drawing some of the other characters too and even started to panel out little comics of the Project Black characters... The worst part is drawing the ship. lol. 

I have a cute one of Aeva, but it's just a little chibi and it's not finished. lol

I have been drawing some of the other characters too and even started to panel out little comics of the Project Black characters... The worst part is drawing the ship. lol. 

But let me see the finished product thooo

Rock hit my car and the streets were flooded at my place. Besides that we made it through alright. I just found out that my neighbors dog died from the stress of the storm. Very old dog and he kept going crazy throughout the night. 

That's upsetting.... I have my dog Steven and if he ever passed... I hate even thinking about it. My last dog got scared of fireworks and she got out of the yard and got hit by a car on Christmas night.... It was wwwaaaayyyy too upsetting. Steven is only three now... But we are the best of Thunder Buddies. lol. 

But let me see the finished product thooo

I will!! I lover their little funny comics. lol. 

I find funny sayings or memes and use them with our characters. But I still need to fresh up on my skills as I'm not too happy with how some of the characters are coming out. 

When I get something together that I really like I will post them up for everyone to see. (^_^)

I will!! I lover their little funny comics. lol. 

I find funny sayings or memes and use them with our characters. But I still need to fresh up on my skills as I'm not too happy with how some of the characters are coming out. 

When I get something together that I really like I will post them up for everyone to see. (^_^)

I eagerly await. I also had Aeva get electrocuted due to the whole, "ship is ass backwards thing" 

Seemed appropiate. 

Sorry to hear about your other doge. Hopefully it was quick

I eagerly await. I also had Aeva get electrocuted due to the whole, "ship is ass backwards thing" 

Seemed appropiate. 

Sorry to hear about your other doge. Hopefully it was quick

I just got done reading your post!! I laughed so hard at the kitten part and at the kicking and cursing part. lol. (^_^)

It was perfect!!!! Things should be like that all over the ship. It's like Shin took pieces of kitchen appliances and even used those in the engines! (^_^) It's  like you said... A giant shit storm. (^_^)

I just got done reading your post!! I laughed so hard at the kitten part and at the kicking and cursing part. lol. (^_^)

It was perfect!!!! Things should be like that all over the ship. It's like Shin took pieces of kitchen appliances and even used those in the engines! (^_^) It's  like you said... A giant shit storm. (^_^)

Jesus how the hell are these two gonna manage. Time skip me please hahahaha. 

lol what? you've been drawing us xD?

That two job life tho. 

Might not be able to post today since I'm puling a double  (doing this tomorrow too....)

But if I manage to I will

Well our characters really. (^_^)

I thought it would be fun to throw all the characters into a small chibi style manga or something like that. Just to see them all laugh and yell at one another. lol

Hey nova I don't see cursed anymore in my RPs. Did something happen to it?

Hey nova I don't see cursed anymore in my RPs. Did something happen to it?

Not sure why you can't find it. I am still able to get to the rp......

also I wont be active for a little while longer. After Jersey I caught me a nice little head cold on the plane ride home. It was just so awesome.... *sarcasm*

Not sure why you can't find it. I am still able to get to the rp......

also I wont be active for a little while longer. After Jersey I caught me a nice little head cold on the plane ride home. It was just so awesome.... *sarcasm*

Found it. It was just buried at the bottom of my hosted projects. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back