• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Project Black Interest Check

Uh.

I must apologise - I followed the link and had intended to read through the information pages, but in doing so I think I've submitted a membership request by accident (must have been clicking on all the things by force of habit, I'll be certain to be more careful from now on.) In the mean time, would you please disregard the stray request (or otherwise remove me from the project)? I'm so sorry for the confusion and trouble this must have caused. Thank you so much.

Uh.

I must apologise - I followed the link and had intended to read through the information pages, but in doing so I think I've submitted a membership request by accident (must have been clicking on all the things by force of habit, I'll be certain to be more careful from now on.) In the mean time, would you please disregard the stray request (or otherwise remove me from the project)? I'm so sorry for the confusion and trouble this must have caused. Thank you so much.
Sorry for the late response. But I denied your request so there is no problems. (^_^)
If you wish to join in the future you are still very much welcome in the rp. (^_^)

I'm very detailed in my writing. Looks like something I can sink my teeth into. Still looking for players?
Yes we are still looking for more players. Just so you know it's a little slow right now in the rp. Mostly because I have a lot of things going on in real life. I'm out in Florida, Irma kind of put some rps on a slow time schedule at the moment. But it will be picking back up in like a week or so.(^_^)

Have things picked back up again? You had mentioned trouble with Hurricane Irma previously so I decided to hold off on applying

Thing she a
Have things picked back up again? You had mentioned trouble with Hurricane Irma previously so I decided to hold off on applying
Things are back up and running. I have a few things going on this week but trying to get passengers to sign up and join now while the ship is docked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back