Project Black IC

Raven smirked at Charlie's ambition to gamble. Ten platinum (We can try it out) sounded good in her mind. She did want a new gun for her bike if not some new riding gear. She shook Charlie's hand and gave it a good squeeze. "You're on." She added. Raven then used this advantage to get a head start. She pulled on Charlie shoving her across the hall. Not hard, but hard enough for the girl to have to take a few steps to keep her balance.

Raven moved past their master gunner and rushed into the dark room. Last time they did this it didn't turn out well. It was mostly them just wandering around the room and bumping into one another. Raven actually took Wasp's training as a game then as a lesson. The guy took it so serious... Like he wanted all of them to be ninja's or something. She really only started to attend his classes to spend more time with Charlie.

Charlie was like a sister to her. Even if Charlie was their lead Rider.... Raven felt a little different when they weren't on their bikes. When on their bikes it was like the young girl turned into a whole other person. She was an amazing Rider.

The darkness helped clear her thoughts about a lot of things. She had to try this time around... Not to actually do Wasp's course... But if she won... She knew what she would do with the money now..... Raven smirked as she tried to see the room from the peripheral eye vision. She knew that in the dark you never focus on what's in front of you and that you can see much better when checking the corners of your eyes.

...Wade seemed to not notice Shin's words at first. However after he finished up the dishes he turned around and leaned against the counter...

Sounds better than what I had thought we were doing. So... did you need any help around the ship? Important stuff... tightening lug nuts that help us go faster?

...Wade knew the stupidity of his comment but he didn't care. He knew something regarding the ship was what was getting to Shin, even if he didn't say it...

I have some experience repairing vehicles from when I was in the military. I also know how to pilot... I've seen my fair share of ships in my life. Some were held together by interstellar adhesive, and exhaust tape.

...He watched Shin type away at his tablet. Wade wanted to do something to keep his mind off the vacancy of jobs...

Charlie stumbled, blinking back surprise before giving a competitive chuckle. “OoOoh, that’s how we are gonna play things, Crow?” Charlie offered, as she watched her fellow rider disappear into the unknown. Training had become a lot more fun since Raven had decided to join. Something which the woman had a knack for doing, when it came to Charlie. Making life fun. With this, as well as adding a certain amount of bad ass style to Charlie’s wardrobe, Charlie also had to admit that Raven, despite her jokes, was also one hell of a teammate and fighter. Which in this circumstance, meant that Raven already had the lead on her without her dirty trick.

Rolling back her shoulders, Charlie stretched her neck before striding into the dark room after her friend. Briefly patting Flayke on the back as she passed. The game was on. Ten platinum or pride. The choice was hers…well, as well as luck’s, but it was mostly up to her. So here, Charlie began to focus. Not on her sight of course, no. That was pointless in Wasp’s game. Instead, sound and scent became a girl’s best friend in the pitch black.

Listening, ears strained, Charlie could roughly pin point were Raven now moved, along with Flayke back near the door. A small scuff here, or a gentle knock there as her competitors searched betrayed their whereabouts, but with Wasp, it wouldn’t be so easy. He was smart and had a knack for stealth, and Charlie was in his territory now. Sure, on a bike, Charlie had the upper hand. Her years spent in her academy had given her the edge when it came to dog fights or races, but she’d never been great when it came to hand to hand. As after all, although punching hurt another human being, it also hurt her hand. Guns, like lil’John where much more her style, although admittedly he was for show. Good aim or not.

So instead, Charlie had to remove herself from her rider mind set and think differently.

“The way of the ninja…” Charlie whispered dramatically, as she crept forward into the gloom. “Be one… with the night.”

However, despite her humour the girl finally stopped still and relaxed. Centring her senses to focused solely on what she could hear. Praying that by the end, she might not be out of pocket. As she focuse on her breathing, steadying it, Charlie gently padded through the gloom, until she heard a small disturbance to her right. At first, Charlie thought nothing of it, but as she grew to a standstill she realised that her hairs on the back of her neck had begun to rise, along with her heart rate.

Wasp was close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time Skip

Time seemed to have slipped by while everyone was asleep on the Gallion. By the time they awoke the next morning they were already entering atmo to land on the moon called Madelin. Shin sat in his navigation chair as he began to lower the ship. Twenty minutes after Atmo the ship finally touched ground and was safely landed in one of Madelin's busiest ship yards.

Most planets or moons were dry and had more desert then even water. Madelin on the other hand was full of green and had more fresh water to keep it that way. The city's and town's were all kept well even with the amount of space traffic they got.

Shin tapped away at the controls as he started to power down the ship.

Ross stepped onto the bridge to find Shin like always... Hard at work. She walked over to him and placed a hand on his chair. "Right on time captain." Shin stated. Ross nodded with a small smile. She looked over to him and noticed the slight paleness to his skin. "Shin did you get some rest when I told you to?" she asked.

Shin stopped what he was doing and looked back to her. "That depends on your definition of rest." He gave her a cocky smile. Ross folded her arms across her chest and frowned at him.

Shin rolled his eyes as he got up from his chair. "Look, all I need is a day or two to get the Gallion back on her feet and up in the air.... Then I will get some rest." He shrugged. "I'm sure that's enough time for you and the others to find some work to help get the parts I need."

You could tell Ross wasn't happy with Shin at this moment. But Shin seemed to just let the situation roll off his shoulder as he walked off the bridge and headed for the engine room to fully shut down the ship.

Mean while Raven and Val were already at the docking bay waiting for the others. The crew never left the ship unless the Captain opened the doors herself. It was like a little pep talk meeting that they did before venturing out onto any planet.

Charlie rolled out of bed, bed-hair standing up proud in odd angles, as the girl tugged on her jeans and what seemed like a fresh-ish t-shirt. She had slept in once again, the previous day’s training draining her of energy and making her ribs ache even more. Raven had landed a couple of friendly punches which had made her wince now. Peeling back the fabric of her shirt, she investigated the new blooms of colour with a pout, gingerly poking it to see if hurt. Which, naturally, it did.

“This is going to be harder to hide now.” Charlie sighed, as she slowly pulled back down her top, noting the steady aching pain now burned across her abdomen. However, the girl had to think posivity. At least, if she was caught with her injuries, she would be able to blame her lucky tumble which had landed her 10 extra platinum the previous evening. “Bad luck, Raven.” Charlie giggled as she recalled their collision during the race towards Wasp during hide and seek.

Hitting the play button on her player, music drummed into being as the girl began her morning routine. Brushing her teeth and washing up, the girl emerge from her room 30 minutes later, her chestnut hair tamed and damp, to an old acoustic sounding love song…which despite the fact that she had been singing it at the top of her voice in her room, was quickly muted as her door opened. She had street cred to keep up after all, and singing ‘there’s a little bit of sunshine in all you do’ was not going to add to her image of bad-ass.

On instinct, Charlie sauntered over to Raven’s door to check if she was up, which apparently she was as Charlie’s knocks went unanswered. Cursing, knowing now that she had missed her chance to gloat as Raven now had the ammo of her sleeping in, Charlie began a slow walk down to the docking bay. Of course, as she went by both Val and Flayke’s room, the small woman made sure to knock.

As she picked her way down to the hub of activity, Charlie took the chance to cradle her stiff sides as she tried to stretch out any knots which were attempting to form beneath the bruised skin. For the most part, the process went well, although she met a few snags which made her grimace.

However, as she stepped through the final portal leading to the group, Charlie quickly, well as quickly as her injuries let her, dropped her arms to her side.

“Mornin’ all.” Charlie waved, as she puffed a piece of hair away from her eyes, noting Val and Raven’s presence. “I take it I haven’t missed any of the action then?”

Dax, unlike Charlie, had been awake for hours before the Gallion at last touched ground. The gentle rumble of metal had shook the ship a little as she settled into her resting state, signalling for Dax to make his move towards the bridge. Of course, as he began his steady trip up the ship, every now and then having to dip down to stoop through the door ways, Dax ran into Shin, eyes still plastered to the screen.

Squeezing up against one of the walls, the giant allowed for the smaller human to pass, with a courteous nod. “Morning.” HE offered, not bothering to run into a lecture which Dax was almost sure Shin had already been given by Ross. To be honest, at this point, Dax was more worried about his own skin than the Navigator’s. After all, Ross had given him ‘the look’ when she had left the night before, telling Dax that it had been up to him to ensure that Shin had gotten some rest before today.

Inwardly sighing, he continued his ascent up to the bridge once more, mentally preparing for whatever Ross now held up her sleeve. Of course, as correctly assumed, on ducking into the control room, Dax found his friend and instinctively held up hands in surrender. He could see her displeasure written across her face, her arms folded, like some disappointed mother… only more frightening. At least when it came to his mum, Dax knew she wasn’t able to cause serious bodily harm.

“Before you say anything,” Dax offered, “I did try.”

Val nodded to Charlie with a bright smile as the young Rider walked over to them. She took a few steps closer to the girl placing a hand on the girls arm. Val's skin touched Charlie's and Val instantly knew about her condition. But she already knew that the girl didn't want anyone to know so she kept most of it to herself. "Your muscles are sore from your training.." she stated.

Raven peeked out form behind Val and raised her hand slightly. "Don't feel down... We all have sore muscles." Raven looked to Val as Val looked to Raven. Val took her hand off Charlie and tilted her head a bit to Raven as Raven in turn tilted her head too. It was like they were having a conversation through their minds.

But Raven gave up quickly. "Yeah." She uttered before walking over to Charlie. She looked charlie over with a smile. "I can't wait to get off this ship." She started to stretch out her arms. "I heard one of the bars here has a direct line to Edison and they broadcast all the races." She nodded.

Ross watched Dax walk onto the bridge. Her, Dax and Shin had been with the ship the longest... Shin longer than Dax or the Captain. But she knew how she liked things ran. She looked over her first mate and failed to see any real reason to argue with him. She unfolded her arms and slipped her hand to her hand gun placed at her side. She pulled it out of it's holster and checked to see that it was fully loaded and ready to go.

"We know how Shin can get.... But next time maybe we should use a little force." She mentioned before placing her gun back. "I'm giving him a day before I sick Val on him." she stated. Val was like a secret weapon for Ross. While on the ship if she needed to handle one of the crew members because they weren't obeying orders, she would ask the Luna to go knock them out or something.

Ross walked past Dax. She knew he would be following her to the docking bay as that's where she was headed.

Moving quickly down the stairs to the bottom floor she noticed most of her crew. She glanced around before heading over to the small control panel near the door. She held down a button, which opened a com to Shin in the engine room. "Everything good?" she asked. "Yup... I'll be up in a second." Shin responded back before the Captain let go of the button.

Not before long she noticed Shin joining the rest of the crew in the docking bay. As soon as everyone got to the docking bay... Or those that wished to venture off the ship were there... She would start her little pep talk.

“Ah, don’t worry about me. It’s nothing 10 platinum won’t fix.” Charlie offered, as she looked up from where Val’s hand had now released her to watch the silent exchange of head nods between her friends. Moving her head back and forth, Charlie compared the exchange to a game of silent pong, only less fun. What were they doing? Furrowing her brows, Charlie anxiously looked towards Raven with an expectant raised eye brow. She wanted details but when Raven bypassed this look with a smile, Charlie gave in…for now anyway.

“Drinks on me then.” Charlie offered, as she patted her pockets and gave a lazy shrug. “After all, it is the least I can do after last night.” Although in truth, Charlie had been hoping to get into some actual racing action on the moon’s surface. It had been ages since they had last taken out their bikes and Charlie was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms. Yet there was no better place to find out about races going on in town than a race bar with a direct line to Edison. Like attracts like after all.

Before Charlie had the chance to bring up the subject of entering a race however, Ross and Dax entered, taking up their usual positions. Ross by the control panel, Dax near the back of the group. Nodding to both in turn, Charlie noted the tight posture of the first mate with curiosity. Usually the man was a giant marsh mellow. Sure he had anger and looked kinda scary most of the time, but today he seemed off. Distracted and in truth, he was.

Dax had allowed himself a brief grin at the image of Val descending onto the navigator as he had followed Ross down to the docking bay. However, he was unable to shake the feeling of over whelming dread that now built in his core, as he looked now over his small family. Most of them had it together when it came to being on planet side, but there a few which made him worried. The few which had a nose for trouble and seemed to attract it like moths to a flame. And by ‘the few’ he meant Charlie.

The girl was a natural at what she did, and in fact had saved his hide more times than he was comfortable to admit. But that silver tongue of hers, despite being a gift sometimes, also managed to get into tight situations. Sure back home, Charlie knew the slums, but that didn’t mean everywhere was like home. And by putting herself in danger and mixing with the wrong crowd, she was also putting Raven at risk. So when Dax spotted Charlie looking at him all he managed was a strained smile and that was it.

He would make sure to keep an eye on their whereabouts this time, as he had noted the odd way the girl had held herself since their last trip down. But for now, he would remain quiet and waited for Ross to begin her speech.

...Wade had found a way to calm his nerves during their descent. He had just finished using an illegal inhalant of substance, in most systems anyway. It was common amongst militants to use this substance during war times to give them the edge they needed over the resistance. He discarded the inhaler into the bin as he grabbed a towel from the small bathroom's rack. He had just finished showering and the steam along with the water ended up being the best way to not only get rid of the smell, but also wash away any residue. He felt the ship begin to descend and put on his military uniform, and slipped on a few pieces of his combat armor before hooking his helmet by a carabiner clasp onto another located at the back of his torso connected to a belt...

Alright, just take it easy and relax...

...He navigated to the living quarters where he grabbed his assault rifle and used the sling to hoist it along his back before grabbing some cigars, his lighter, and his I.D. before heading to the docking bay. He had ended up walking in at the end of Val and Raven's exchange and hadn't noticed, or rather didn't mind what was going on. As he followed Ross down to the docking bay he shot Val a small smile and returned his gaze to the back of the captain's jacket. He had began to think of all the things he could do while they made this pit stop, the voices of the others being drowned out, however Dax's body language was a bit off. Wade studied Dax for the longest time before picking up his pace slightly to match Dax's. Wade was naturally a faster walker than most humans. He nudged Dax's arm with his elbow gently and looked up at him briefly...

Hey big guy.... no worries, I'm sure the two of us can handle any trouble that comes our way.

...As if he had heard Dax's thoughts. But for Wade this sort of intricate observation was rudimentary at best to him. This is what got Wade out of many dangerous situations, he knew when to step out of the way. However, with being dropped on a barren planet and being betrayed... it was a different story. He knew something was off that day but they were his only way back. Taking on an entire crew of mercenaries who were fully armed was not going to end well in that small ship. Although he did end up taking one guy with him. They didn't care enough to come back for him...

[Wade's thoughts trailed off]

...Everyone's pace began to slow down as they were arriving to the doors where, assumably, Ross was going to give them some sort of debrief, or pep talk. Wade enjoyed these little conversations, they reminded him of when he was younger and first starting out. Wade was in an oddly good mood today, he felt chatty, which wasn't normal...

@NovaNovass @Lokipi

After everyone had gathered Ross cleared her throat. "This isn't the first time we have been here." Ross watched as Shin walked around to every one handing them little earpieces. These were coms, they used them when on planet side or when on missions to stay in contact with one another. "Make sure you check in every two to three hours... Stay out of trouble.." Ross' eyes landed on Charlie and Raven at this point. She knew the two Riders and knew that they were the most likely to get into trouble with locals.... or even in trouble by participating in illegal races.

"Dax and myself will be hitting up with some old contacts... In hopes that they might have work for us." She glanced to Dax with a small nod. "You will report back to the Gallion within twenty-four hours. If you are one minute late... You will be placed on ship duty for the rest of the time we are here." She added. Ship duty was far from fun... Mostly it was time spent with Shin where he would make you do hard work on the exterior or interior of the ship for hours.

Ross looked everyone over before placing a hand on the control panel behind her. "Any questions?" she asked.

(Sorry so short.... Trying to do like five things at once.)

Dax looked down at Wade with a quiet nod, slightly taken back at the fact that the usually unspoken gunner had broken his silence with a supportive statement. Returning the man’s nudge, Dax let out a sigh. “I’m not worried about taking on a couple of moon mercenaries.” He replied with a shrug of his massive shoulders and it was true. Especially with Wade on their side. Dax had only seen him fight once, but it made him glad that he was on the ‘friend’ list and not one of the ‘bad guys’. “I’m worried about keep the riders in toe. They are like magnets for trouble. This one time on Narius, Charlie and Raven managed to…”

However, before he could go in to explaining his worries to his crewmate, a hush fell over the group as Ross moved to the front. Taking his ear piece from Shin as he made his rounds, Dax slotted the small bit into his right ear before looking back at Ross with a reassuring smile. The last thing she needed was to know that he was worried; after all she had enough on her plate. So instead, he returned his tired eyes to the gun hand with a grin. “What you looking to get planet side anyway? As if you are looking for a fight, stick close. I’m sure you’ll get your wish.”

Charlie on the other hand, squired slightly under the knowing eye of their captain as she made her bit about staying out of trouble. Of course Charlie didn’t blame her for her suspicion, as that was exactly what Charlie was planning on getting into. Well not trouble per say, but that usually followed a race. Sometimes when people lost, they got salty and would claim cheats. It wasn’t Charlie’s fault their equipment wasn’t as fine-tuned as hers…

Like Dax, Charlie took her ear piece from Shin without saying anything to man. Although she allowed a lingering glance to take in the navigators pale skin and manner with a tight grimace. She didn’t wish to push her luck with Shin now, he had seemed upset, so instead Charlie nudged Raven with her elbow then motioned to Wade and Dax near the back of the group, looking for an excuse to look away from Ross’ discerning eye and avoid saying anything Shin. “Psst.” She hissed, “Did you spot Wade’s smile to Val?” the question was barely audible over her breath, however Charlie relied on her eyes which darted back and forth between the gun hand and the doctor to relay the message to her friend.

However, her giggling ceased when Ross’ hand came to rest on the panel to the door, with the final threat of ship duty under Shin’s unwavering work ethic. A look of horror quickly brushed over the girl’s small features, as she edged closer to friend as if this would ward off the threat. “Oh god. I am not spending our ground time scrapping off muck from the hull.” Charlie gasped, before nervously glancing down at her wrist piece checking the time. In this case, late really wasn’t better than never.

“Any questions?”

The final statement fell across the group with Charlie shaking her head to signal that she understood the captain’s rules, loud and clear. Although no promises could be made.

...Wade quickly changed his face to that of a concentrated expression as their captain spoke, he kept shifting his eyes to Dax every now and then to re-assure him he was listening. After Dax mentioned a fight, Wade couldn't help but let a small smile spread across his lips. He wanted a fight, blood for blood. He had been antsy since he boarded the Gallion. He managed to keep his nerves under control with the inhalant but there was nothing as calming to the nerves as a good ol' fight. He was thinking about this until he caught a glimpse of Charlie and Raven sending vibes their way. He wasn't sure what the two were up to, or talking about but he was sure it wasn't anything serious. He grasped the ear piece and slid it in, nodding as thanks to Shin. After Ross finished speaking he looked back to Dax...

It'd be a shame if someone's teeth got knocked out...

...With that, he opened a velcro pocket, slid a cigar from it and into his mouth, then lit it with his classic Zippo lighter he had throughout his war days. He puffed away at it, making sure to get a nice orange cherry at the end before closing his lips around it and exhaling the smoke from his nostrils. His eyes locked onto Ross'...

You made yourself perfectly clear, don't start no trouble, if you don't want no trouble. Although... what if the trouble finds you, Cap'?

...He folded his arms against his chest and leaned back a bit...

@NovaNovass @Lokipi

The little whispers and low talking during her speech didn't faze Ross not one bit. It was the comment Wade made after. She turned to him and paused before hitting the button to drop the door. "Mr. Wade, I'm sure with my warning you will try to make it so that no trouble finds you. From past experiences...." She glanced back to Raven and Charlie. "Have stated that we are normally the cause." This was another half to her warning. In past events the only reason why her crew would get into fights with locals was because of her crew's actions and not of the locals. Locals don't go around starting fights.... Unless there was some history behind the matter. So far they didn't really have any problems on Madelin.

Madelin was a good place for them to get work as the local trade dealers always had something for them. Mostly transporting goods to one of the other moons, or to a planet only a few days out. She really didn't want trouble to start on a moon that had treated them so good so far.

Raven snickered at Charlie's comment about Wade and Val. They had seen how he looks at her and only figured that he might like her.

Val on the other hand seemed to be oblivious to such things. She always kept her stature and only saw it as a friendly gesture from the hired gun. Val smiled at Shin as he held out the box of coms to the Dr. She reached in to take one and went to touch his arm but Shin pulled his arm a way giving her a warning look before closing the box.

Raven smiled brightly as the sun peeked into the hull of the ship. Her eyes light up as the world outside started to appear. Within seconds of the bay doors opening Raven grabbed Charlie's hand and raced out of the ship and off into the crowded streets.

Val frowned a little as Shin walked away. She placed the ear piece on and started to make her way off the ship.

...Wade smiled at Ross' scolding, again it reminded him of his starting days. He looked over Dax and smiled a bit...

Alright Dax... you heard the lady...

...He began walking out of the ship...

let's try to stay out of trouble.

...He watched a ship drop from orbit and dock a few Kilometers out. However just before he stepped out he stopped and looked over to Ross...

Hey... Ross... I know you said there'd be ship duty if anyone stepped out of line but... is the ship okay on it's own out here? I know Shin always stays with it, but I'm more worried about raiders, bandits, that kind of thing. Do we have a plan?

tumblr_nk4w82j4O11u1gq49o1_500.jpg

Angelica Harlock

[]Angelica pushed open the door to the Madelin Bar. She pushed her way through the dancing crowds and up to the almost vacant bar counter. She sat down and raised her hand waving to the bartender. He saw her and made his way over.[]

"What'll it be?"

[]Angelica had to almost yell from how loud it was in the bar[]

"I'd like a dirty martini! Vodka, not Gin! Shaken, not stirred, 3 olives!"

[]Angelica leaned a little closer to the bartender at the end[]

"I promise I'm not a Bond fan, I just legitimately like mine filtered! Oh! And extra Dirty please"

[]She could tell the bartender got a lot of smartasses here. He was glad to have someone at his bar that actually knew what they wanted, down to the details. He poured the Vodka, Vermouth, and Tonic in together, put the top on, shook it, then filtered it through the metal top into a martini glass. He topped it off with a little green olive juice, before taking a toothpick, sticking three olives and sliding it into the glass and carrying it over to Angelica[]

"Here you go, enjoy!"

[]Angelica smiled and raised her glass slightly to the bartender then turned her attention to the tv as she drank her martini. Proper etiquette of drinking for women is that you never pull your eyes away from the glass, unless it was in hand and you were drinking it. Her eyes traced across the screen of the tv and began watching what looked like the pre-qualifiers for the next Bike race. This caught her attention for the time being and she began to relax a bit[]

Dax watched with narrowed eyes as the bay door opened and the two riders made a run for it, disappearing into the sunlight and buzzing streets with no trace. What little quiet they had on this planet was limited, and nodding to Ross to signal his doubt over the ‘no trouble’ rule, as the pair disappeared, Dax slapped Wade on the shoulder.

“Ship should be sealed up nice and tight when we leave.” He replied, “Shin, will be as happy as a clam. Plus, this time of day with this many people. There’s no real chance anyone will go for this ship. Too big and according to the crowds, we aren’t the only ones in here.” He gave a wink at this last bit, before striding up to the bay door and looking out into the street, soaking in the sunlight. They needed business and here was a good a place as any place really. Contacts were still green and for once, no one wanted to shoot them here, which was a nice change really. He’d gone through enough bullet removals to last him another couple weeks.

“You ready to use that charm of yours, Ross?”

Charlie allowed herself to be dragged into the streets, falling into step with her tall friend with ease, as they raced through the throng of people. Within minutes they had rounded a corner losing sight of the Gallion and Charlie began to slow, a smile pulling at her lips as she listened to the familiar calls of merchants, chatter of traders and laughter drifting up from the local watering holes. As they slowed, Charlie glanced around, noting the stalls filled with fabrics, food and gadgets, her sight being caught by a midnight blue dress which hung in the cool air. Faltering mid set, the girl soaked in the elegance of such a garment with awe, the soft colour gleaming in the shade of the marquee above it. However, the trance was broken when Charlie remembered where she was and what she did for a living. The dress had no part in her life. It was impractical and wouldn’t go with her bike…but my, was it pretty.

Shaking her head, Charlie squeezed through a pair of men before continuing on towards their destination, trying her best not to look back as she distracted herself with the idea that the Edison race would begin soon. Not to mention, she could finally have a sip of her beloved rum and coke. It was simple, but after weeks in space with limited supplies, a little bit of sugar injected into her system was always welcome.

Just as her mind thought about this, the noise of Edison’s announcement system blaring over a screen caught her attention and just like that, Charlie, began to follow the noise. Arriving at the bar, proudly named, Jetson’s, Charlie nodded over to the bar with an excited expression to Raven. “Drink up, race on!” Charlie beamed, as she sauntered over, waving down the barman. “Hi! Rum and Coke please, with ice! It’s warm down here.”

The barman nodded, then looked towards Raven, awaiting her order, whilst Charlie turned her attention to the screen with baited breath. This time around, it was a bike race. Pre-qualifiers. Her eyes scanned the name, not recognising all of them bar a few, before deciding to pick at random. “I’m gonna back Harley.” Charlie began, as she looked over the new racer’s gear. His rig was heavy, but the engine could more than handle it. Plus, new racers usually had a few tricks up their hand. It was here, that Charlie than noticed the scavenger sat close, sipping on a martini as her eyes traced the same screen.

A fellow racer fan. Always good in her books. But more to the point, she looked local and that meant she probably had her ear to the ground when it came to the ‘local’ races. Sliding down one, seat. Charlie stopped next to the girl and cleared her throat before flashing her best smile at her. “Martini. Lovely drink… mind if I join you?”

@Deadpool, @NovaNovass

Dax's words were mostly aimed at Wade but were over heard by Shin. "I don't think I could have said it better myself." Shin slowly nodded towards those that were left. Shin gave them all a smile before he turned on his heals and started to head back towards the engine room. "Don't forget to shut the door on your way out." Shin called back before disappearing.

Ross watched as Shin left and let out a small sigh. "Sometimes I have a feeling that he thinks he owns his ship." Ross stated. She nodded to Dax before motioning him to follow her. "Wade you;re free to tag along... Or you can try and keep an eye on the Riders... Knowing them they are like a magnet for trouble." Ross stated.

Raven sat at the bar and looked at the wall of alcohol. It had been a while since they had a real drink and Raven was not going to pass up the opportunity. "Same thing, just make mine a double." She to the man. Her eyes drifted to the screen and a small smirk graced her lips. The Bike races were everyone's favorite. She remembered seeing Edison race in them some years back. His bikes were always the best. If he was still racing today... She wondered what kind of bike he would have.

She knew that Edison had some strange weather. They never did races during the day because it was too hot to run their bikes or ships. The motors would just over heat before the race even started. So all the races were held at night over there. She watched as the bikes started... Each one was light up with lights so the cameras could catch the race even in the darkest parts of the tracks.

"Alright... So I know Shin always bets on Beck... But there are a lot of new faces on the track... So... I'm just going to bet on Beck." Raven looked over to Charlie only to see that her seat was empty. She blinked before looking up and seeing the fellow Rider talking to a girl not too far from where they were sitting.

Raven moved over a few seats and took he place next to Charlie. The girl Charlie was talking to looked like she could be a fellow Rider. She went quiet as she sipped on her drink. She would let Charlie do the talking for now.

Angelica Harlock

[]Angelica almost didn't notice Charlie talking to her as the noise from the crowd was completely drowning with men shouting, drinks clinking, and loud bassy music playing. She only caught the higher tones of what Charlie had said but was able to piece it together. She turned around a bit surprised, usually it wasn't women harassing her but men. She shot Charlie a friendly smile and put down her empty martini glass with her left hand and outstretched her right to handshake with the girl, and began yelling over the noise[]

"Oh, I hadn't noticed you! I'm sorry! My name is Angelica, and you can sit with me, unless you're a Twentauny fan!"

[]Twentauny was a rider who had funded a massive amount to an organization hell bent on destroying another race. He had done this a few weeks back as a publicity stunt.[]

"Also! I've got money on Michael, he's a new guy to the races, but I've seen him around. He uses one of the most odd ball ECU's! But supposibly it manages everything from traction to his acceleration, it's aftermarket so there's no telling what's been done to it!

[]She caught Raven out the corner of her eye, and leaned to the side a bit, as if to catch her attention.[]

"Hey! Quiet one! What are you guys doing here!?"

[]Angelica smiled a bit, she assumed the two were together since they weren't sitting with one seat between them like most strangers.[]

Wade Wilson

...Wade scoffed at the idea of being put on watch duty, but he knew it was probably the best thing for everyone. He exited the ship and made his way through the busy streets, he followed some signs that looked like they belonged to a bar. Once there he pushed open the door and smiled as the smell of cigar's, booze, and the noise of grown men fighting filled his ears...

Welcome home, Deadpool.

...He said to himself. He slid through the crowd, some of the people giving him odd looks and examining his rifle and uniform...

Don't.... Punch.... anyone...

...He spoke quietly and made his way to the bar. Once there he ordered whiskey on the rocks, and began sipping away keeping a shifty left eye on Charlie, and Raven from a few seats away...

Raven over heard Angelica and Charlie's conversation. She was a little surprised at how much the girl knew about the racers. But when the girl pointed out that she was quiet Raven was a little shocked. She blinked at the girl before glancing towards Charlie for a moment. "Well if we are talking racers." Raven shrugged. "I would still place my money on Beck. He has more experience and he's the only person to ever come close to beating Edison." Raven shrugged.

Raven let her eyes wonder back to Charlie. She knew the girl was sometimes very open when it came to talking with strangers at the bar... But this girl didn't look like a local racer or Rider. She questioned the vibe Charlie had gotten to talk to the girl. But company that knew about racing was always welcomed to Raven.

Ross made her way through the streets knowing Dax was well at her side. A few twists and turns landed them it what seemed to be the wrong side of town. But for them it was the right way. Ross stopped at what looked like an old pawn shop. She walked in hearing the bell above the door ring. She looked around at the empty place only to hear someone coming out from the back room. She tilted her head a bit letting a smile cross her face as a large yet joy looking man walked behind the front desk. His hair was long and pulled back into a loose ponytail but his beard hung low and wild. "Well if it isn't my favorite Captain?" The man stated loudly.

"What can I do ye for Ross?" The man's voice boomed.

Ross glanced to Dax before walking over to the man. "I'm in town for a few days doing some ship repairs.... I stopped by to see if you might have anything for me and my crew?" She leaned against the counter.

The gentle giant smiled at Ross and Dax. "Old Harry might have two things for ye." He shrugged. Harry pulled a map out from behind the desk and laid it out on the count. He pointed to a small town near the city they were already in. "I hired a few hand guns to go and get a shipment for me in the next town. There's quiet a bit of stuff and I don't think the three of them can handle it.... But maybe someone with a few more men and a drop ship or Riders?" He rose a brow at her.

Ross smirked. "How much does it pay?" she asked. Harry laughed. "Well the job don't end there... The supplies also need transport to one of the Inner planets just past Edison." He added.

Ross nodded, "How much?" she asked once more.

Harry looked her dead in the eyes and smirked. "10 and a quarter."

"15." Ross started her negotiation with the man.

Harry shook his head with a smile... "The most I can go is 12... After that I'm loosing money."

Ross let her smirk turn into a smile. "And that's why we are taking the job." She nodded.

Harry nodded back before pulling out some papers. "Here's where you can find the Remington brothers. From what I hear they know how to get a job done." He handed her the papers. "You'll also find everything you need for the job. Location and here..." Harry pulled out a scan key from his register. "This will get you into the storage unit." He added by handing her the key.

Ross took the key and turned to Dax with a smile on her face. Finally their luck was already starting to change..... so it seemed.

Charlie pulled her lips to the side in a mouth shrug, as she caught Raven’s glance as Angelica made conversation, before returning the girls smile and shaking her hand. Letting out a giggle, Charlie turned to Raven when she heard her choice in racer. Sure, Shin had some good points when it came to Beck’s experience down on Edison, but now her Raven had turned parrot on her.

“I didn’t expect to be hearing from Shin, planet side.” Charlie grinned before turning back to Angelica. “The name’s Charlie and my friend, here, is Raven.” She beamed this last bit before shifting slightly in her seat so both girls on either side of her could see each other. “I’ve got to admit; you know a lot about bikes, but let’s hope Michael knows just as much. I’ve seen plenty of riders bite the dust by not utilizing their tech to its full potential.”

Sighing here, Charlie pushed on, now curious to see how deep into the race circuit Angelica was. “So, for a fellow girl to know a lot about bikes, I’m gonna guess you own one right?” Charlie couldn’t contain the excitement in her voice, as she glanced back at Raven. If her hunch was right and this girl was indeed a rider, then they might just have their foot in the door when it came to local races, if they were lucky on both of Charlie’s wild guesses. After all, Angelica had to be local too.

Through all this, Charlie remained oblivious to Wade’s watchful eye, as he took up residence a few stools down from where they sat. After all, she knew Ross didn’t hold high hopes for her to hold true to her no trouble rule, but Charlie had no reason to suspect a babysitter to be assigned.

Dax nodded to Harry, folding his arms over his barrel like chest as he greeted the old firmed. “Thanks Harry. Won’t let you down.” The giant offered, before his eyes locked back onto Ross who looked like she had struck gold. At her expression, Dax couldn’t help but feel a weight lift off his shoulders. This job just might be the good luck they had been looking for and just so long as lady luck remained on their side, the first part of the job should go smoothly.

“So, we’re off to find the Remington brothers then?” Dax offered, as he gestured to Ross. “Will we need to notify the gruesome twosome for transport before they manage to drink themselves silly?”

Angelica Harlock

[]She looked at Charley and then at Raven. She smiled again and adjusted in her seat so she could turn to look at the tv with an elbow against the counter's surface.[]

"Yeah! It's nice to see an underdog on the circuit. He definitely has some skill if he was able to make it to global racing. Although..."

[]Angelica's voice drifted but she turned to Raven with an almost competitive look in her eyes.[]

"You know it's not hard to be better than someone if that someone isn't participating in races. I'm sure if Edison was still in the game Beck wouldn't stand a chance, I place him in 4th no contest. Beck's got a good head on his shoulders, and he knows his stuff. But the competition tends to play on his mind a little heavier than most... and if you take a look at the runner up's behind Beck they're sub par at best. They still use old time maneuvers and more often than not they end up with Cut Tire from the inside ring of debris."

[]She now turned her attention to Charlie, sitting back a bit and putting one leg over the other[]

"Oh yeah, definitely! My baby is sittin' just outside the bar. You might've seen it when you came in. Short, low riding silver thing with a wide belly? I've got a fighter ship's engine in it. Dual tire's front and back for extra sweet handling! I've got some other stuff but that'd get into my trade secrets!

[]She laughed and motioned to the two of them[]

"So... you guys look like you're planet side. Did you two come with someone, or is it just you guys?"

Wade Wilson

...Wade pressed the com inside of his ear as he watched the three talking on the other side of the bar...

Hey Dax, you there? I'm dyin' of boredum anything on your end?

...He sighed and placed his chin on one of his palms drinking the last of his whiskey and placing the glass on the counter. He impatiently tapped his fingers on the bar and examined the racks of alcohol...

Sure hope we get some action soon...

...Wade turned around in his chair and watched the crowds of people talking, laughing, drinking, and gambling. He missed his old bar, but this one felt pretty cozy anyway. He eventually turned his eyes to the television screen deciding it was the only thing distracting enough, or worth paying attention too...

Ross shook her head towards Dax, "I'm sure we can't fit everyone and the shipment all on bikes." Ross stated as she left the pawn shop and started to head off to find the Remington brothers. "Besides why have a drop ship and not use it." She added. She recalled Shin telling her that they had four... Maybe even six drop ships due to the size of the Gallion. She figured she would find these brothers and see what they will be doing before contacting the others. She didn't want to get anyone's hopes up before she got all the details.

Meanwhile Raven felt a little insulted by Angelica's words. In her mind Angelica seemed like a know it all... Which just reminded her of Shin. "Huh.." She uttered as she looked at Angelica with a dull expression. She turned to her drink and let her eyes drift over to the race. Yeah she hated to side with Shin when it came to picking racers... But she had to admit Shin got lucky a lot when it came to the races. If Shin said Beck was going to win... Normally Beck won. If he called out another racer... That racer normally would win... Maybe Raven just couldn't get over the fact that Edison wasn't racing anymore.

She could only figure that a lot of people who liked the races thought the same thing. After Edison left... Even street racing seemed sometimes pointless.

Raven took a long sip from her glass before making eye contact with the bartender. She pointed to her almost empty glass and nodded. The bar tender nodded back as he took her glass to refill her drink.

Charlie felt the chill from Raven instantly and gave an awkward smile towards Angelica. “Sometimes the old style of racing can beat the new. Like well-aged wine.” She offered, shrugging nonchalantly “After all, Beck is still one of the leading racers, second only to when Edison raced. For a racer who has been racing for years, he’s keeping up well with the new generations. Say what you want for the old style, but it seems like some old tricks shouldn’t be written off just yet.” She grinned this last bit over the rim of glass, as she lapped up the sweet drink, before twisting to glance at the silver bike sat outside. Briefly, her eyes scanned the machine, her usual jovial nature turning serious as her mind focused on her area of expertise.

The bike was pretty. Charlie had to give her that, but there were certain aspects which sprang out to the lead rider with alarm bells. Granted every rider’s machine was specific to them. Racing wouldn’t be interesting if there wasn’t some variation to give the racers an edge over others. But Charlie knew instantly, for her anyway, that this bike was no good for her style. The powerful engine was good, nice for aerial based races, but the duel tire rig made her cringe. She had seen plenty of people pick the duel set over the single when it came to the planet side racing and it hadn’t worked out well. The extra handling was nice, combine that with the heavy engine and you have power. A lot of it. But it would take the bike some time to get up to speed from the get go and lose one tire to some debris and you have one unstable bike, which could lead to a nasty death when adding in the bikes power to the equation.

Secondly, for those tight corners, the bike would have to take the angles wide then cut in. Any turn would have to be thought out long before so speed could be adjusted for the turning weight. It would make dodging in a race or fight difficult, which was one thing Charlie, relied on.

“Nice piece you have there.” Charlie grinned, as turned back. “I’m impressed.” This was not a lie, she was, regardless of her own suspicions when it came to her style, she had no doubt that in the hands of Angelica, and the bike was a masterpiece. Just like Charlie’s pride and joy.

"So... you guys look like you're planet side. Did you two come with someone, or is it just you guys?”

Charlie blinked back surprise at this question before looking down at her attire. Sure she looked a little scruffy, but she had never thought to have been mistaken for a planet side lass. At this though, a bit of guilt tugged at her, as from the sounds of it, she had made the same mistake with the scavenger.

“Oh, no.” Charlie began, as she glanced back at Raven. “We’re not planet side, we work on a ship. Just came to dock for a few days and get some plans on the rail.” She grinned this. “I’m guess you aren’t planet side then?” Charlie asked, not able to mask her disappointment. “As I am not gonna lie, I was hoping you had an ear to the ground about any race tracks around these parts.”

Dax nodded in agreement as he followed Ross out into the crowded streets, the humming sea of shoppers parting slightly as the giant swept through them. One of the few benefits of his size, he thought to himself with a light chuckle as he grinned towards some of the smaller human females who had begun to gawp at him.

“I just hope the drop ships are more functional than the Gallion.” He sighed, as he lifted a hand up to run through his thick braided hair. However, before Ross could fling him an offended look, knowing full well the pride which both the captain and their navigator held for the ship, Wade’s voice crackled into being in his ear.

“Hey Dax, you there? I'm dyin' of boredum anything on your end?”

“Ah,” Dax grinned, feeling a wave of relief wash over him as he looked at Ross. “Seems like the girl’s are keeping true to their promise, Wade’s complaining of boredom.”

Lifting his hand to his ear, he pressed, opening up the communication channel. “Sorry Wade, we’re on our way to meet some hired guns, so nothing exciting on our end. Surprised Charlie and Raven are keeping true though. Gotta be a first.”

“Ahuh, guys. you know we can hear you, right?” Charlie’s voice cut through Dax's last words, her tone tinged with a low bubbling anger as the girl realized they were being babysat. Sure she didn’t know where Wade was, but Dax had sent a tail, that much was clear.

Angelica Harlock

[]Angelica eyed the two suspiciously for just a moment and smiled briefly[]

"Well I guess it's all in the way you handle your machine, and other people. I've lost my fair share of races, but I didn't leave empty handed. I'm from one of the inner planets personally. I'm part of the Global Racing Committee there. But if it's information you're after... that's no problem. I can get you information about racer's statistics, specific builds, where races are and when they're happening... I uh... "

[]She scooted closer to Charlie after this and leaned in a bit with a hushed whisper[]

"I'm sort of a black market dealer... with a sort of large connection."

[]She smiled at charlie and leaned back some. After Charlie's comm went off she could tell something was wrong as the girls face was now turning slightly red.[]

"Uh... did I say something to offend you?"

Wade Wilson

...Wade pressed the com inside of his ear as he watched the three talking on the other side of the bar once more...

Yeah yeah... we know you can hear us. I'm right behind you guys a few seats down. I'm actually not here for babysitting... per say. I came for the atmosphere, but they said you two have a knack for getting into trouble. I don't know how much... but I figured I'd come just in case. Also... Ross, you there? You mind telling me why you two are tracking down a couple of guns to hire, when you've got one sitting here twiddling his thumbs?

...Wade never liked to work with other mercenaries. They were always too gung ho, and never knew when enough was enough. Ontop of that they often stepped on other mercs toes on purpose to get a rise and to try and assert dominance. He didn't like other merc's especially younger, less experienced ones. He hoped the hired guns they were going after at least had some respect Wade let out a long breathy sigh and ordered another whiskey on the rocks...

Oh yeah! I forgot... I got my cigars

...Wade popped open his pocket and slid one out before flicking open the Zippo lighter and starting the cigar. He slid the lighter into his pocket and began taking puffs from the large cigar...

The small but compact alien dove forward to avoid another unseeing boot that had almost stepped upon him. He dusts off his odd green uniform and gives a small groan of irritation, his red lips pealed back into a snarl. Flynn, as the small red Greshlin was named, had ducked into some bar with one of those cliché racing names. Something about the qualifying something or another. Though, as much as he wouldn’t like to admit, he was here on purpose, not because of some destiny or scripted fate malarkey the junkies in the slums worshipped.

He was here for something, much more important to him: a pepper. Now this wasn't one of your run of the mill habaneros or even a rare moruga scorpion. This was something that had been cultivated specifically for the heat factor, which was far over 2 million SHUs of a moruga, and if a human ate around two pounds of it, they would terminate themselves due to the fact their stomach lining was swelling to such a size that blood flow was impeded, resulting in a heart attack or some other ailment. This pepper variety however, could kill a human with only consuming two peppers.

As Flynn ducked under numerous bar stools and darted around a wild assortment of appendages and limbs, he finally made it to the bar counter, glancing briefly at the drunken crowd around him. The hazy smell of alcohol wasn't too overbearing, but the smell of old vomit on the floor made the Greshlin curl his lip more than once in utter disgust. When he caught the scent of someone's rolled cigar though, he couldn't help but inhale. The smell reminded him if fire, and the warmth of his home planet. A pang of homesickness ran through the half pint as he shook his head and slowly made his way behind the counter, the bartender focused solely on some lass on the end of the row, who was vigorously flaunting her intoxicated body and her knockers which such zeal she fell over in a giggling heap.

This wasn't too strange; it was a bar after all. The girl just simply couldn't hold her liquor to well. Flynn took this distraction to his advantage and deftly climbed up several goosenecked wine bottles from around the galaxy, mere inches from his trophy, which was sitting gloriously displayed within a glass case, a hefty price tag on it's side. The barkeep was still attempting to clean the mess that the bimbo gal had instilled, so Flynn quickly lifted the glass case and grab it's contents with one of his amphibious hands. He quickly shoves a round bottle of ale into it's place and leaps onto the floor with soft wet smacks, his prize held tightly against his chest. Once he manages to find a dim area under some unsuspecting table, he takes his stolen jewel and holds it up and bites into it.

Only instead of the refreshing and crisp crunch of pepper, he was met with one of glass. Then a warm fluid-like substance enter his throat, a sickening sweet cinnamon-y alcohol flavor following it's wake.

In surprise, and in reaction to his awestruck tastebuds, he spews it out and turns his now worthless item upside down, noticing a label.

It read simply

"Ginger Snaps

'The only brand to use the descendants of peppers from Earth!"

Flynn groans and realizes his mistake. In his eagerness he had misread the information given to him by his interloper friend... and had only destroyed some rich man's meade. A commotion rises up a the barkeep realizes the little, though incredibly expensive, thievery the red devil performed and starts ringing out curses, yelling at random people that were closest to the counter. Too bad the idiot never thought to put up cameras, after all the place was overflowing with hired security.

Flynn, without thinking, stalks angrily from his would-be hiding place and tosses the pepper-shaped bottle, lined deeply with his teeth marks, in the general direction of some humanoid women, the bottle shattering on the table in large chunks, though it was still quite obvious what it had once been. At least he could ruin someone else's day in addition to his own.

@Lokipi

@NovaNovass

@Deadpool

ScountheRatKing said:
The small but compact alien dove forward to avoid another unseeing boot that had almost stepped upon him. He dusts off his odd green uniform and gives a small groan of irritation, his red lips pealed back into a snarl. Flynn, as the small red Greshlin was named, had ducked into some bar with one of those cliché racing names. Something about the qualifying something or another. Though, as much as he wouldn’t like to admit, he was here on purpose, not because of some destiny or scripted fate malarkey the junkies in the slums worshipped.
He was here for something, much more important to him: a pepper. Now this wasn't one of your run of the mill habaneros or even a rare moruga scorpion. This was something that had been cultivated specifically for the heat factor, which was far over 2 million SHUs of a moruga, and if a human ate around two pounds of it, they would terminate themselves due to the fact their stomach lining was swelling to such a size that blood flow was impeded, resulting in a heart attack or some other ailment. This pepper variety however, could kill a human with only consuming two peppers.

As Flynn ducked under numerous bar stools and darted around a wild assortment of appendages and limbs, he finally made it to the bar counter, glancing briefly at the drunken crowd around him. The hazy smell of alcohol wasn't too overbearing, but the smell of old vomit on the floor made the Greshlin curl his lip more than once in utter disgust. When he caught the scent of someone's rolled cigar though, he couldn't help but inhale. The smell reminded him if fire, and the warmth of his home planet. A pang of homesickness ran through the half pint as he shook his head and slowly made his way behind the counter, the bartender focused solely on some lass on the end of the row, who was vigorously flaunting her intoxicated body and her knockers which such zeal she fell over in a giggling heap.

This wasn't too strange; it was a bar after all. The girl just simply couldn't hold her liquor to well. Flynn took this distraction to his advantage and deftly climbed up several goosenecked wine bottles from around the galaxy, mere inches from his trophy, which was sitting gloriously displayed within a glass case, a hefty price tag on it's side. The barkeep was still attempting to clean the mess that the bimbo gal had instilled, so Flynn quickly lifted the glass case and grab it's contents with one of his amphibious hands. He quickly shoves a round bottle of ale into it's place and leaps onto the floor with soft wet smacks, his prize held tightly against his chest. Once he manages to find a dim area under some unsuspecting table, he takes his stolen jewel and holds it up and bites into it.

Only instead of the refreshing and crisp crunch of pepper, he was met with one of glass. Then a warm fluid-like substance enter his throat, a sickening sweet cinnamon-y alcohol flavor following it's wake.

In surprise, and in reaction to his awestruck tastebuds, he spews it out and turns his now worthless item upside down, noticing a label.

It read simply

"Ginger Snaps

'The only brand to use the descendants of peppers from Earth!"

Flynn groans and realizes his mistake. In his eagerness he had misread the information given to him by his interloper friend... and had only destroyed some rich man's meade. A commotion rises up a the barkeep realizes the little, though incredibly expensive, thievery the red devil performed and starts ringing out curses, yelling at random people that were closest to the counter. Too bad the idiot never thought to put up cameras, after all the place was overflowing with hired security.

Flynn, without thinking, stalks angrily from his would-be hiding place and tosses the pepper-shaped bottle, lined deeply with his teeth marks, in the general direction of some humanoid women, the bottle shattering on the table in large chunks, though it was still quite obvious what it had once been. At least he could ruin someone else's day in addition to his own.

@Lokipi

@NovaNovass

@Deadpool
Wade Wilson

...Wade was caught off guard by the sudden hostility of the bartender now sputtering in his general direction, bits of spit flew from his mouth as he smacked his lips in anger. He was shouting about some genuine article of alcohol being stolen and that Wade was the only one who could've done it since he was the closest to the case. Which held what looked like a bottle of liquor...

You mean uh... that bottle of liquor in the glass case?

...The bartender escalated, his head veins bulging and his neck and chest turning red underneath his slightly unbuttoned shirt. He began screaming obscenities at Wade, calling him a bastard, a coward and other colorful combinations of words. Wade's patience was quickly running out and he realized at that moment he should probably let Ross know he was about to do something reckless. So with that, he gave a calm hand to the comms in his ear and spoke once again...

Hey Ross, if you could mind listening to this for a second...

...He let the coms stay on so Ross could here the amount of profanity the man was spewing at him...

Now... I know you told us not to get in trouble but I'm well along the way, that if someone were talkin' to you like this, they probably wouldn't be able to eat their food tomorrow morning. So... if you don't mind I'm gonna go ahead and do what I do best.

...He turned the com off and hunched over the counter, reached out and grabbed the bartender by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close, before staring him dead in the eyes with stone cold eyes...

Look pal.... if you ever want to be able to eat out of anything other than a tube... Then I suggest you calm down. We're all tryin' to have a nice time here... we don't need some overzealous jackass ruinin' everyone's time. I realize you're upset... but I'm a mercenary... if you want someone to find out who stole your liquor, you hire me... and I find out for you.

...Wade let out a scoff realizing something...

And another thing... if you were so worried about your prized possession where the hell are your camera's?

Angelica Harlock

[]Her attention immediately turned to the rough looking man at the end of the bar, her expression became surprised when the man sitting at the end of the counter grabbed the bartender by the collar and began saying things she couldn't really hear. However this wasn't her first time on this moon and she knew the bartender for a while. So she got up and walked over to the gentlemen, speaking to Raven and Charlie as she walked away[]

"Excuse me for a moment I need to calm this situation down"

[]Upon walking up to the two men, she placed a hand on Wade's shoulder[]

"I don't know what the problem is here but... if you don't let my friend go I'm going to have to do something about it..."

[]Angelica placed a light hand on the grip of her gun, displaying a little assertiveness[]

Pascal-Eggert-Epic-A1-Gun-Weapon.jpg

Wade Wilson

...Wade turned and looked at the girl, shortly after releasing the bartender from his firm grasp...

Well excuse me pretty lady. He had just began calling me names and accusing me of stealing, but... I didn't aim to beat the life out of him... yet. I just asked him to stop

...Wade saw her weapon and new instantly this was probably a fight he would lose, although he put on body armor beforehand, the weapon the girl carried looked like it was pretty high caliber. Wade put both arms against the counter and looked at her...

Can I get you a drink, I promise I don't spike them.

...He slid more than enough money, for a very generous tip across the counter to the bartender...

@Lokipi

@NovaNovass

@ScountheRatKing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back