• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Across the Galaxy

Skelo10

One Thousand Club
The year is 2098 and the world has evolved into something greater. Or should I say worlds? Since 2043, humans created ships to travel to unknown planets which unexpectedly had tons of life forms flowing through them. Since then, 4 species have allied with earth. This also had its downfall; Pirates. Quickly, more and more people began venturing into space, taking down others, robbing jewels. Soon after this, Earth created a faction called the 'Peacekeepers' who try their best to hunt down and arrest these pirates. Welcome to the Galaxy.

In the roleplay, you will either start as a part of my character's pirate crew or neutral, waiting for a position. Either way, you will start out in my character's crew or a Bounty Hunter. If you like, you may betray me and become a Peacekeeper. This can not happen until a certain period of time. Let's say.. page 40-45 it's acceptable.

no one liners; all posts must be a least four lines

Link:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/across-the-galaxy.107702/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back