• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Anima

Gills also left the room after Crimson, although he went to his room instead. There was little to bring since he didn't have any personal luggage except for his rapier and old clothes. He spent the time sitting down in silence, just contemplating on what they were going to do. Entering another kingdom's capital...it was his first time in Iroqirin. Even he was starting to get nervous.

After an hour, he went out toward the gate. The rebels were worked up here and there, most likely because the time was near for the battle. He was actually glad that they got this job instead of fighting in the army as soldiers. This seems more peaceful, and they had chances to run away in case things went south.

The guide for the two was a dark-skinned Iroqirin native, a man in similar dress to Gills, his head covered in scarf. He nodded when he saw the prince coming toward him.

"I'm Fajr. My lord Anjin had instructed me to guide you."

Once leaving the room Crimson headed out of the large building. She had nothing inside. Her old cloths were not worth repairing and everything else was on her ready to go. The Assassin needed one thing before they left, well two things anyway. Getting to a black Smith she was handed two swords, nothing said only a nod off approval after looking them over. She had paid for them in advance so there was no reason to stay there any longer. The blades were a bit curved, but not so much I would take a lot of getting use to thankfully.

With the swords now in place on her back each handle on a different side so it was an easy grab, she started to the gate ready to leave and get this over with. It was almost a relief to see Gills at the gate knowing she wouldn't have to go get him from Anjin's home. "Are we ready to head out or do we still have to wait?" She asked as she placed her hand on her hip after stopping a good few feet from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back