Looking for Profile Picture Help?

thetasfiasco

Not Drawn to Scale
Okay, I'm not gonna waste too much time on this, but I need a little.. Help.

I can't decide on a profile picture. If you look at my status updates, they're all of me changing my profile, and comments on my new profile pictures that only last a few minutes. I just can't think of anything original! So, for those who know me, and those who don't, what do you think I should do?

@Thalia_Neko @Mossino @Ms. Sparrow @Slightly Stable @Paranoid @Psychopath @Keidivh @Danchou Tsubomi

I know a lot of you probably don't particularly like me, and that's fine, but I know some of you will have something to say here. Be creative!

Ah, I usually stick with one icon for my entire life, tbh.

What are some things you like? That might help you with an icon, lol.

(Though I do like red pandas...)

JUST MAKE IT A BALL WITH A RED PANDA ON IT, IT'LL BE PERFECT.

Ah, I usually stick with one icon for my entire life, tbh.

What are some things you like? That might help you with an icon, lol.

(Though I do like red pandas...)

Anything a little.. Older. I'm not one of those guys that says I was 'born in the wrong generation', but I do listen to 80s rock more than anything else. Overall, I love my music, older, retro style things, and being really effing lazy. That's about it. I do work on cars, and I find that enjoyable, but it's not as defining as everything else I said.

imma just say red pandas are the absolute best!! <3333

JUST MAKE IT A BALL WITH A RED PANDA ON IT, IT'LL BE PERFECT.

So much red panda love! x3 I'll look around for more red panda stuffs, but I'm not a fan of cartoon-style things too much... I like rough drawing kinds of things, and that's pretty specific for an already specific search term. It's a little hard to find red panda stuff in the art style I like, is what I'm saying.

@Calm

red_panda_sketch_by_silvercrossfox-d36giwo.jpg

Like this sort of style, or...?

Anything a little.. Older. I'm not one of those guys that says I was 'born in the wrong generation', but I do listen to 80s rock more than anything else. Overall, I love my music, older, retro style things, and being really effing lazy.

DO DO DO DO DO, DO YOU KNOW OF NSP?

'CAUSE YOU SAID 80'S.

YOU MIGHT LIKE SOME OF THEIR STUFF FOR PROF PICS OR MOOSIK

Gotta say I enjoy your current pic you have, though I'm not sure you wanna keep it considering your still searching.

Red pandas are fricken awesome, I can say that xD

@Calm

red_panda_sketch_by_silvercrossfox-d36giwo.jpg

Like this sort of style, or...?

Yeah! Sort of the middle ground between cartoon and an actual picture.

DO DO DO DO DO, DO YOU KNOW OF NSP?

'CAUSE YOU SAID 80'S.

YOU MIGHT LIKE SOME OF THEIR STUFF FOR PROF PICS OR MOOSIK

I do know of NSP x3 Though, not enough to have one of their logos for a profile picture. That does give me the idea of looking for band logos tho!

Gotta say I enjoy your current pic you have, though I'm not sure you wanna keep it considering your still searching.

Red pandas are fricken awesome, I can say that xD

All the red panda love tho!! x3

Oh, I have an idea:
if you're still looking for icons, you can find a picture similar to what you like and right click it, then click "search Google for image".

That way you can find stuff like it. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back