• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Probably Demonic, Deadly Dangerous Plots (1x1)

TruthBehindTheLies

Code Mistake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello. Name's Truth, I've been writing for a few years, and I've had a craving for plots like these for a while now, and I finally have a few ideas that sound cohesive for anyone that isn't me.

But before we get to that, here is some stuff about me.

• I am 21 and expect to RP with someone 17 or over.
  • I use she/her pronouns
  • My replies are fast, but if the RP does not interest me, I will lose the motivation to write. I will tell you when I get bored, I expect you to do the same.
  • Villains are my FAVORITE things ever. I will spend more time crafting a villain than a main character.
  • I have ADHD, and I will hyperfixate on RPs that I like, talk to you about them, ask you questions about them, and obsess over them. If it gets annoying, tell me.
  • My replies are on the shorter side, ranging from a one-liner of dialogue to a few paragraphs if I'm really into it.
  • Bad grammar and punctuation are one of my biggest pet peeves.
  • I can RP in PMs on RPN or Google Docs.
  • Trauma and mental illnesses are topics that I write about quite a bit.

ANYWAYS, here they are. Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

In a world much like this one, society is plagued by the existence of demons, foul creatures that feast on human flesh to survive. The only things that stand between the innocent and the bloodthirsty demons are Exorcists, specially trained individuals that kill demons swiftly and efficiently with weapons created to bane the demons.

Y/c could be cornered by a demon, or maybe even in the process of being attacked and devoured by it, when suddenly, an Exorcist (M/c), comes to the rescue, slaying the demon and saving Y/c. Y/c begs M/c to become an Exorcist, and M/c obliges. After all, there has been an outbreak of powerful demons, and a new recruit won't hurt.

In the dead of night, Y/C finds themselves under attack, on the edge of death when an unlikely rescuer(M/C) comes, giving them a choice: Life or death. Y/C chooses to live, obviously, and wakes up in an unfamiliar place, they are alive, but something is.. different. They find out that M/C turned them into a demon, and M/C has taken Y/C under their wing to teach them how to thrive as a demon.

A war has begun in the underworld. M/C and Y/C are the leaders of the two divided forces. Along with the leaders, we will each play a Lieutenant on the opposite side. We can discuss ideas in PMs, but it will stick to this general idea.

This is the only one where demon characters are NOT required, or even suggested, GO NUTS!

Since birth, all Y/c and M/c have ever known is the Facility, at least that's what they've called it. Their supernatural abilities have been given to them by scientists trying to create bio-weapons, bio-weapons that are sold to the highest bidder. Our characters have had enough, they have planned their escape for a while now, and now is the time. Will they succeed and become free, or will they be trapped in the Facility's perils?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back