• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Priya's Animal RP Search! [updated 1/1/17]

Priya

kyber child

hello folks of rpnation!!

i'm Priya and i loveee animals so i'm here to see if anyone is interested in a high-casual or detailed animal-based 1x1 rp!

some ideas:

- warrior cats

- wolf pack

- street dogs

- equestrian sports

-wild horses

- magical creatures (dragons, griffons, magical wolves, etc.)

- werewolves (or wolf's rain type creatures)

- something brother bear-ish with totems and shapeshifting

if you're interested in doing anything related to these topics comment below or pm me so we can talk plot & characters (:

[disclaimer: i do require writing samples and i reserve the right to refuse rps with anyone! please be a literate and talented and serious writer! <3]

Last edited by a moderator:
It would largely depend on how much time I have and how active my other roleplays are, but I think I might be interested in some animal plots. What sort of ideas did you have for Warriors, wild horses, or dragons? Would you be interested in discussing something with other animals (large cats, marine life, obscure mythic beasts, Redwall, etc.)?

No worries, it's fine! I might still be, though I have to say that I have been rather busy lately...

I'm interested in doing some sort of magical animal RP! Preferably a dragon RP, but I'm open to RPing other animals :)  .

I am interested! I like Warriors quite a bit. Horses, dogs and wolves are cool too!

I've also read quite a few of the Redwall books, and an RP in that world wouldn't be unwelcome.

So.... Just wondering if you have found/made a Redwall RP? I miss the Redwall Online Community and am having trouble finding a good Redwall RP. 

Again just curious. If not, I hope you're having a great time here at RPN. 

@Tarot I'd be interested in dabbling with wolves, street dogs, equestrian sports, or magical creatures.

I can send you a writing sample too.

I'm really interested in Equestrian Sports and Wild Horse Herd. It's so hard to find horse loving people on this site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back