• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Private rp between me and Dr,Colmer Voidman

*After a few hours he stood up and stretched* "Mm...nearly night time. I better get home" *He puts the book back on it's shelf and began to walk home to a house in the woods*

Upon arriving, Patrick oozed out the pant legs. "Papa, why didn't mama love me?" He asked. His mother rejected him as a monster.

*Colmer sighed sadly* "She loved you it's just...well..." *Colmer couldn't find the right words. being asked something so out of the blue shocked him abit* "I don't know why my son...but fret not I still accept you into my heart even if she never did she's to blind to see your perfect in every way"

*Colmer nearly stumbled over but regain his footing* "A-Another mother? My son as much as I wish I can not just simply find another wife it took me years to even convince Malina (the mother who isn't important to the story) to marry me let alone bear my seed....but if it makes you happy i'm willing to try"

She was hugging Patrick and played with him. "So I marry you, and get unfathomable power and this adorable little bundle?" She asked, eager to ascend.

(ultra Rare mineral)
Material: Hyper Obsidion
place of origin: Void tears
appearance hyper obsidion2.png

Description: Hyper obsidian is a unknown material created by the Void. when made it takes on the form of a blackish purple crystal. Hyper obsidian is extremely durable and sharp. it is said by the founder of the material Doctor Colmer that is made into any type of blade it would be able to slice between the atomic bonds of almost any matter. how ever being a object created by the void it's rare to find it anywhere in the world the current holders of the material are Doctor Colmer and his younger sibling Delaney Voidsman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back