• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Private] El Stories

4 Days After Poor Elijah's Death

Phantom was able to compose himself a couple of days after the boy's funeral. The friends of the family-that had survived-attended, and no one protested the priest's presence when he was amongst the small crowd. Some of the villagers had requested his aid after that incident, helping the ill pass on without suffering any more pain, and to treat people who had an unrecognizable illness. Phantom had seen many sicknesses on his travels, and he was able to help the best that he could, but he even denied a few.

He had promised Xavier to make sure that the dragons were okay,

And they were. The villagers weren't afraid of their presence anymore, and Phantom watched in amusement as Cornelius told stories to the children gathered around him when he wasn't needed to discuss matters with Lento and Aisha. Who knew that he could have a soft spot for children, but the priest knew how trying times could bring out the unexpected in others. Athena and Octavia had answered Phantom's questions about dragons, specifically diets and what he can do to help them if they were ailing. Xiopetec had informed Phantom that she could indeed heal a dragon with her magic, but it would only put too much strain on her loyal follower if the task was too great, so Phantom settled with maintaining Cornelius's and Athena's wounds and made sure that they weren't infected.

Komodo was what Phantom was the most concerned about. He had noticed that the dragon was sluggish and had never strayed from any of the dragons' sides. During meals, Phantom would also glance twice at the dragon to make sure he was eating. He was, but not as much as the priest or the dragons wanted.

That was the current predicament for the priest. He had just grabbed a fresh piece of meat for Komodo, and he stared at the plate in his hands as a heavyweight coiled in Phantom's stomach. He never had to care for a companion animal, besides the occasional animal patient that needed a wound bandaged (surprisingly, some human concepts can be translated to an animal, with Xiopetec's help...of course). Growing up, the priest was forbidden to have any companion animal, and Phantom realized that even if he were allowed to have an animal accompany him on his travels, he wouldn't be able to give the proper resources. Hell, Phantom struggles to feed himself, imagine trying to provide for another creature!

"What seems to be the matter, my child?" Xiopetec purred,

"I don't know how to help Komodo....like....what do I even do?" Phantom answered, glaring at a villager that was giving him the evil eye before they went on their way.

"Give him the food. It's not complicated."

"Yeah, I get that part. It's the having him eat part that worries me. He won't touch it, well probably. I don't know. He's just really upset about Xavier leaving and-"

"Aup! Stop that thought right there. You're going 'what would Xavier do' in this situation, but my child, you're not Xavier. You don't think like him, and you don't act like him and trying to apply that thinking would only do more harm than good."

"How?"

"If I were to leave you, you would be upset...correct?"

"Obviously."

"If someone were to come into your life and pretend to be me, how would you feel?"

"Angry, even more hurt. That's like putting a knife in a fresh stab wound and twisting the blade."

"Exactly. So, be yourself. Komodo is smart. That's all there is to it."

Phantom took a deep breath. "Thanks."

"Anytime. Now, I'll 'leave' you to it. Remember, keep the bandage on your eye. It's still too sensitive to be exposed to sunlight."

The nomad huffed as he remembered their conversation about...was it yesterday? The day before? Xiopetec refuses to tell him why, but Phantom had removed the bandages that had salve on them, with the intent of just letting his eye be exposed again, but his goddess had forced his eye closed and demanded another bandage.

Phantom shrugged and he sought out Komodo, who was laying on the ground near the dragon's as expected.

"Here Komodo," Phantom announced his presence in a quiet voice as he put the plate near the dragon and sat a little bit away to give space. Komodo still wasn't comfortable enough around Phantom to be too close to the priest, and Phantom respected the dragons' space (more importantly, he wanted to avoid being bit or severely injured because it would just end badly for both of them). "You don't look like you're eating enough...or sleeping that well either. We need you to keep yourself cared for when he comes back."

Late Late

Last edited:
"Rain, you know you shouldn't have done that."

Glave appears beside the unconscious singer. He shoots a glance at the Soul Priestess but ultimately focuses on Rain, picking her up in his arms.

"Don't worry about her. She'll be fine. I'll be back."

He opens a portal that leads to his prison and home and doesn't say another word.

MementoDei MementoDei

...​

Who knows how long she's been asleep? The singer grimaces as she finds herself in Henir’s Time and Space again. Her body isn’t rebelling against her, which is good, but the last thing she remembered was collapsing after healing Ash.

"W-Wait, why am I here?"

"I've come to pick you up for something. But on an unrelated note, it seems like you understand why it is that you're still here."

"Glave..."

"That dream-like world wasn't for you. It wasn't created for you. It was created for your beloved, and you almost destroyed it."

"T-That's not why..."

"Regardless...while wandering in that dream, you've lost sight of what you truly wished for. That's why you can't move on. Your wish is preventing you from doing so. In all my time alive, I did not imagine that someone in all of these dimensions would be able to defy the laws of the universe by their own sheer will."

"Why is that...? What is it about me that's so special that I'm able to do this?"

"Even I do not know, and that's what have intrigued the gods. I've heard that Henir tried to recruit you."

She silently nods and looks down. After everything that she's been through, the last thing she wants to be is a toy for the gods. Glave places a hand on her shoulder and stares at her through his mask.

"Now, for the reason you're here. I've gotten a bit bored, as you can relate to a bit. So, I've decided to do a little...experiment."

"What?"

"But before that," Glave interrupts, waving a hand out. "There's someone who wants to see you." A portal opens up next to them. At first, all Rain could see was a weird silhouette, but once she realized what that weird shape was, she gasped loudly.

"R-Rain...I-I never thought I'd get to see you again."

"Rain?! What are you doing here?"

The healer lightly chuckles, but tears of joy were already pouring down her face. "Glave invited me to join into his little experiment. The others said that they don't mind and so...here I am." She runs over to her counterpart and hugs her tightly. The siren can only release a longing smile and return her embrace.

"The others are okay, right?"

"Yes, they're all okay."

"That's good."

"We'll have plenty of time to catch up, but now that we're separate people...we're going to need a way to distinguish the two of us."

"Oh? So the usual?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

Glave coughs to break up their little moment. "Now, let me explain what it is that you're getting yourselves into."

Last edited:
"God...of War..."

To him, it sounded like gibberish. To the one hearing the voice in the first place, he couldn't comprehend but hear. Carna wish he knew what it was saying, but would he even understand it to begin with?

"This world...useless...I interfered so that it ...could be saved. You are a being...higher being...I am...an oddity. ...never meant to exist...I exist in between all universes, all timelines,..everything that exists...multiversal ob...server..."

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

Ash

After returning to Altera Ash began to work to regain his physcial appearence from his past life. Day by day he'd help Agatha forge swords and shields he himself taught him some of his skills.

[Week 2]
Ash and Cai Er went out for a run, trying his best to not use his mana Ash and Cai Er ran as far as his body would let him.
"Holy shit!....Ahhh...so...thirsty...." Ash said. Cai Er laid on the ground takibg heavy breaths. "7-7 miles without using...mana...or water...." She said. They way back was a long obe. Luckily Agatha was near by looking for materials.

[Week 3]

Ash started to see a change in his structure. His body started to become more defined.

Ash began to draw up a set of armor using Nasod tech, with the help of Agatha.
"So how about a shield with a sword incorporated into it, with your primary sword on the back, pong?" Agatha suggested. Ash looked down at the blue print, "I like that idea..here's another, what about making the power source my nasod arm?" Ash suggested. Agatha looked at Ash's arm, "That power would work, pong. I'll see how we can set it up, pong." Agatha said. After that Ash returned to the home he and Cai Er rented. Cai Er wasn't currently present as she ran errands for the village chief lately.

In his spare time Ash would pick up the prototype sword he and Agatha made as would practice his swings, use some of his old swordsmanship from Earth.
"I'll keep working harder." Ash thought to himself as he performed a cross slash breaking the dummy he set up. Looking at it his swings have become faster, but for him it wasn't enough. During his time training Ash could hear a voice reach out to him calling him the god of war. "I'm not the god of war. I'm Ash, that's all I am." He responded with.

[Week 11]

Cai Er had improved her control over her demonic state, she had learned how to perform a skill left to her by Lu. For a while now Ash had gotten used to life on Altera. Soon he the strength of his Nasod arm increased more than he thought. "Good thing its on the left." Ash had seen the final result of the armor he and Agatha put together, the shield blade was on the right, for a while he thought it would be bad but he found that using the nasod arm as his swinging arm would prove useful.

"Master, how do you think Lu is doing?" Cai Er asked. Ash looked towards the direction of Velder. "She's strong, she'll be fine. If she isn't we'll be there one day to support her." Ash said taking a bite of his sandwich.

Cai Er looked at Ash,
"You've changed master, I feel the confidence in you returning." Cai Er said, Ash looked at her blankly. "Maybe it's just that I remembered why I became who I am." Ash said.

As the day's went on Ash would help the villagers of Altera with reconstruction as well as guarding them as they went out to the fields looking for materials. In this time Ash used the armor he made with Agatha. They named it Redemption. A cheesy name but it had meaning to Ash.

"I've always wondered but is there something under Altera?" Ash asked Agatha.

He nodded his head.
"Rumors have it that King Nasod is down there, but these are old tales told to kids pong" he said.

Soon the sounds of metal clanking together could be heard, a few nasods appeared over the hill.
"It was to good to be true, pong..." Agatha said. Ash stood in front of Agatha raising his shield as the sword on the back flung out landing in front of Ash. He took hold of the hilt, pulling it out of the ground. "Whatever you do don't move from that spot, I'll protect you." Ash took a few steps forward.A few Nasod Gardners and Oros appeared. Ash raised his shield as it expanded itself.

The gardner fired off flames in his direction but Ash was ready for it. With a swing of his shield Ash blew the flames away, dashing forward as the nasod gardner wrapping his arm around his head, squeezing hardly as he detached it from it's body, Ash then returned to Agathas side.
"It really was a good idea to have the nasod arm as my swinging hand." Ash said, because of his actions he got the other nasods to finally moved in. Agatha looked at Ash with worry, "You sure your ready for this,p-pong?" He asked, Ash nodded his head."Mhm, I used to do this for a living." Ash took hold of the sword in a throwing fashion, pressing a button on the side as it turned into a spear. Thrusting forward Ash dug the tip into the eye socket of the nasod, raising it above his head, throwing it at another nasod. When the shots came firing his way Ash raised his shield keeping Agatha close. There seemed to only be 3 left. Looking around Ash took one of the rifles from the Oros and fired, placing the rifle ontop his shield Ash fired at the remain nasods. "H-ho..you did it..pong." Agatha said, it seemed he held his breath in worry. Ash looked back at him. "We should head back, the amount of nasods will increase with the night fall." Ash said. Agatha took Ash's advice and began making there way back.

Heavengiver Heavengiver MementoDei MementoDei
K KizayaTaishuro

Last edited:
Lento
Seeing Lara after the funeral of Elijah from afar left him once again with more questions than answers. He appreciated the gesture the priest had made for the family and what he was doing for the village in general. Having a medic was a blessing, but Lento was sometimes too busy or too hesitant to thank the priest for his efforts. He never expected to see her again, saving a blue-haired girl he had never seen before.

The look on her eyes was different, she looked determined to put the girl's life out of harm's way. Lento could vaguely sense, however, that the blue-haired maiden wasn't exactly a normal person. Something about her aura felt like an anomaly. The black dome that Lara had summoned reminded him of the same aura Henir had and he ran towards Lara, driven by maybe a morbid curiosity to see her be consumed by her own power. She had fallen to the sand, weakened by the overuse of her power, but with a calm smile on her face. He approached her and she looked like her last instants were near her. She looked up to him with the same hurt gaze she had shown to him weeks ago, the last sparks of her humanity showed. His hate began to waver and he felt the mental link they had shared to be reestablished.

"How ironic for me to die in the same place I brought you back to life."

Her voice was weak and he noticed that her forearms had turned into a grey dust. For a second, he was able to reach into her mind and saw her memories of her discussion with the same blue-haired girl:

"I think there's always a time when you realize what you truly desire and that is what makes this life worthwhile, despite being so fleeting and despite our hardships. That's what I came to realize after being in so many worlds...well, I needed the help of someone from this world to open my eyes to this way of thought."

He recalled one thing she had asked him before he regained his memories:
"White-head, how can you continue to fight like your life depended on it? You can't die anymore."
He had said something along the lines of finding a way to redemption before passing to the after-life. At the time, he believed that Lara was a valkyrie guiding his soul through a series of trials before leading him to paradise. He never thought his words could make Lara change her way of viewing her world. But what if that was not the case, or not completely the case? He had to be sure what really went through her mind, even if he couldn't see directly into it.
"Have you truly changed, Lara? Or was all this also powered by your own greed?"

"Hahaha, I'm not too sure myself. I...did this on..the...spur of the moment. Lento...how...are they going...out there? Are they...safe?"

He didn't have the strength to watch her agony any longer and left her. She had perhaps changed a little, but that was still something he couldn't see himself accepting. She had betrayed his trust too many times.

Elesis
She felt dizzy and woke in the middle of the night to see Penensio soundly asleep, with his sword over his back and sitting down over a wooden chair. She looked at her arms, they were all covered in bandages, just like Penensio's hands. Some flashes of her combat against the demons returned to her mind and she closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but only tears came to her eyes.

She had put her men in danger, her strategy had been too reckless and the demons had taken advantage of her inexperience as a warrior. Penensio had gotten hurt because of her and she had almost died too. She feared the moment the sun would come up and she'd have to see her men hurt.

Penensio opened his eyes and looked at his commander.

"Thank Ishmael that you woke up so soon, Elesis. You-"
The sub-commander fell silent and patted Elesis head like he had seen Elkashu do a long time ago to put her to sleep.
"Pe..penensio...I'm worthless as a leader. I-I...I don't know if I should be here in the first place. W-We've lost so many...All because of..."
Elesis whispered her sentence and couldn't finish it, her sobs of guilt overtook any words she could utter.
"Elesis, all commanders need to learn from their mistakes. I supported your plan because I thought it really had a chance of working. Don't put all the blame on yourself, it was also my fault. We need, as leaders, to stay strong in front of others. So, let your tears out tonight and let the sun fill you with hope tomorrow. It will be a new day, the day where both of us will be back. The day where we will strike back."

Komodo looked at Phantom as the man served him food. The small dragon hissed at him in response, Octavia beside him frowning at the reaction. Obviously the dragon was somewhat thinning up and his scales were starting to pale from the lack of food he supposed to eat. Komodo usually eats six meals a day, now about two to three meals. It was rather disheartening.

Within the past four days, progress was made and a steady pack of houses were close to finishing. The Feita’s troops were ready to leave to support their comrades in battle and the lizardmen guests already returned back to their homeland so they can arrange their own people for combat. Cornelius was willing to move out whenever he can, planning to walk along the troops as the other dragons can fly off to the Bethma dessert. Though it was arranged that Octavia will stay put with the villagers.

“You know I don’t like the fact you three are going to leave me here,” Octavia grumbled low at her fellow dragons.

“We need someone to at least watch over the people here for awhile. It’s not going to be long,” Aragorn said in response.

“He is right, often thieves will take advantages from the outcome of war. Having you being here can easily scare them off. Plus you are reasonable to deal with,” Cornelius added.

“I suppose you’re right...” the blue dragon sighed.

Suddenly Komodo seem to sprang up on his feet and chirped at Cornelius. The black dragon stared at the smaller one, slowly starting to nod his head as he understood the reptile.

“You may be right. Xavier might come back to help us and you don’t want to miss that out, but you better start eating then. I don’t want to tell him that you died from not having enough energy when he does return,” Cornelius snorted, making Komodo to growl low. Though the small dragon eventually turn to his plate and started to eat the meat. “We’ll leave shortly, Im sure the soldiers want to bid their farewells to their families before we depart.”

Phant0m Phant0m MementoDei MementoDei

"R-Rain..."

The three of them, Rena, Raven, and Add, watch Lara carry the siren over to a different dimension, one of a vast desert. The elf sees Ash leave their camp with a demon in tow, but it looks like Rena can't catch up with Ash, seeing how both Rain and Lara are upset with him.

"Did you hear their conversation?"

"Sure did. What a nutjob. Rain sure roasted him."

"Why was she so upset though?"

"Well, when-! Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" Add cuts off when Raven smacks him upside the head, effectively silencing him. The tracer tries to continue his sentence, but the glare from Raven is similar to Rain's, which meant he's supposed to shut up.

"It's personal business, I'm assuming. No need to go any further."

Rena glances behind her and finds the portal to Lara's dimension gone. She frowns, worried for the both of them. What happened while she was traveling with Dust?

"You should go to bed, Rena. There's nothing else you can do today, and since Rain is out, your training won't be as effective as before."

"Actually, I was hoping if you can spar with me for a bit."

Raven raises his eyebrow, surprised at her request. Who was he to deny her though? They both stand up and head over to the area where Rena usually trained.

"Don't hold back, Raven."

"Likewise, Rena."

And for the next couple of days, while Oblivio and Add continue to crack the code behind Unification, Rena and Raven would train with each other. All throughout it, Rena can feel herself getting closer and closer to what Rain had described to be a Wind Sneaker. Raven, likewise, is getting used to the overheating system of his Nasod arm, but something seems to be missing for the both of them.

Last edited:
"Hm, that's good...news. Listen...he cannot comprehend...not yet...just know...that I have violated the boundaries...this world...will become a N9 ^a5s l!n? ...nothing will be...as it seems once it reaches that point..."

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

"Let's take a break, Rena."

"Oh yeah, of course. I'm getting a bit hungry myself. Hmm...I wonder what I can make today."

Rena skips over to search through their supplies, but Rena only finds a few potatoes and a bag of herbs. "We're...out of food."

"I guess we should head back and restock."

"What, already? Well, I guess we could use the walk. Come on, Oblivio. Help us pack."

The elf walks over to their leader and observes the dark bags under his eyes. "I agree with Add. You've been at it nonstop, and it's starting to affect your health. Oh, I have an idea!" Her eyes sparkle with energy; obviously she's been putting some thought into it.

"We should go on a small quest! Rain gave me an idea on how to get stronger, and I think we all need it."

"Yes, I remember Rain telling me about that too. But what about her and Lara? What happens if they come back and can't find us?"

"Oh, that's a good question. Hmm...I think when we head back to Altera, we can leave a note for them. I'm sure the two of them can find us from that."

Raven didn't ask any other questions. He slugs a heavy pack over his back and proceeds to walk across Altera Plain. Add was next to head out, obviously carrying nothing (and feeling smug about it). Rena waits for Oblivio to blink away his exhaustion before hopping over next to Raven. The tracer, already slightly grossed out by how close the two are getting, sent out a snarky remark.

"For the love of El, get a damn room!"

"It's not like that!" Raven growls back.

K KizayaTaishuro

"Alright," he agreed. He had been working at improving Unification for quite some time. There was, however, some confusion. What did his brother mean by getting a room to the other two? Get a room to do what? Maybe he was too tired to understand, or he might've heard it from somewhere. Nonetheless, he thought he'd ask since they were just packing up to return. Everyone was still in hearing range as he asked the question. "Hey, what did you mean Rena and Raven need to get a room? What are they going to do in it?"

He was curious, to say the least.

Heavengiver Heavengiver

The seemingly lighthearted mood froze in place when Oblivio asks that innocent question. Rena flushes lightly and avoids everyone's eyes, laughing nervously and hesitantly. Raven's growl grows louder as he glares at Add, almost as if to say, "This is your problem now."

Add, however, was perhaps the most offended. Sure, he knew that his brother was trapped 300 years in the Void, but...they at least gave him sex education right?

"Actually...then again, why would you need to know when there's apparently no need for that..."

Waving a hand as to scrub away his thoughts, Add gently places a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Oblivio, this is unacceptable. As your big brother...I must inform you about the real world and its benefits!"

"Oh no..."

"Oh no..."

Their simultaneous thought might as well have been triggered by a fuse. Raven instantly runs between the brothers and poses in a guarding position. "You will not taint this innocent mind."

"Oh? And what makes you think you can stop me?"

K KizayaTaishuro

Aisha was watching the soldiers bidding their families farewell, already having her own stuff packed for the travel. For sure it was going to be a long road ahead and who knows when they will return.

Allegro finally got his breakthrough along with Aisha’s help within the past days. They were able to craft a special necklace that can stabilize a soul in the body to allow it to communicate to others. Though they did put a lot of magic into it so there is a possibility of additional effects but it shouldn’t hurt...they hope. Allegro already was off to have Lento to try on the necklace. Aisha can see the two interacting, Allegro gingerly putting on the necklace in him and waiting for the results. From the looks of relief on Allegro’s face, it worked, though the man touched his throat in slight confusion as if he felt his voice was hoarse. Looks like there was still things to look into, or maybe it just takes time to adjust.

It wasn’t long that everyone was finally set to leave. Aisha already said her farewells to close friends though she hopes she can come back after peace finally settle in Elrios. Having a home to herself with a nice book to read outside. She definitely will love to have that.

Aisha nearly bumped into one of the dragons as she was day dreaming. Athena glanced down to see the mage nearly losing her footing. She held a claw out to guide the woman back on her feet.

“S-sorry about that...” Aisha apologized, patting the claw carefully.

“It’s alright, sometimes I daydream as well in a long journey,” Athena said to her, allowing the mage to walk ahead.

The soldiers were first to leave with their leading commanders with Cornelius behind them. Athena and Aragorn decided to stay on land to see if Cornelius can manage on walking. His injuries were healed, having no irritation with his scarred eye. Slowly they left behind the little town they made, Octavia watching them leave further and further away.

It took a day by foot to get through Elder and reach Bethma village. When they reached Bethma, Aragorn and Athena finally took off to show the soldiers the way to the tribe’s location. It took another day to reach there as the tribe was very secluded and hidden in the canyons deep of the desert. The army rested there to refreshen up as the tribe welcomed them with open arms. The army was introduced with a common custom of the tribe. Whenever the warriors were leaving to go out for a battle, they often walk down to the nearby lake with a flower in their hands. The warriors would ask for the blessings of the past fallen warriors to guide them through their troubles, whispering prayers to their flowers before letting it down on the lake and watch it float away.

It was spiritual, meant to motivate the lizardmen that they’ll make it through the day. Though it seems to touch a few soldiers about this tradition, causing a few of them to do the same. Chief Jabberwock smiled at the display and he went down himself to give a flower away. He didn’t say any words to his flower, but merely looked at it with admiration before letting it go.

MementoDei MementoDei Phant0m Phant0m

He merely blinked in confusion, not knowing what they were talking about. He hadn't learnt anything about sex education and what it held. How could someone go on while remaining oblivious to how humans were reproduced? How any animals were reproduced, that is.

"What do you mean, taint...?" Confusion was merely a word, yet disoriented was another. What was his older brother supposed to teach him?

Heavengiver Heavengiver

Lento
(1 week after the troops' arrival to Jabberwock's village)
The amulet that Allegro had given him had made it easier to be understood. His eyes had gotten more used to read lips, but there were still words that became unintelligible if the person that talked to him was talking fast. It didn't happen often, because most soldiers around him understood his predicament, but it was still something that bothered him.

The lizardmen had a ritual that Lento, as the commander, took part into. Not for its initial symbolism, but more out of respect for those he had failed to protect. He silently prayed for their souls to be left untouched and at peace after all they had given to their cause. Once he let his flower go and float graciously over the lake, he looked around to see the elves, his remaining men and the lizardmen all mumble prayers that stayed, for the most part, completely mysterious to his eyes.

It was a touching moment that would maybe give everyone some strength before marching towards the battle. He gazed over the lake and spaced out for a moment until Lara's weak voice erupted in his mind.

"Ah...what a wonderful lake. Lento, those flowers, what are they for?"

Lento frowned and took the amulet that allowed him to speak off. He still resented Lara, but she looked like she was agonizing slowly and he tried to get his feelings out of his mind. Lara was maybe one of his enemies, but she was dying and all those who were finally going to the other side needed to be treated with nothing but respect.

"It's a ritual for the lizardmen. They let a flower float over the lake to honour their fallen soldiers and ask for their guidance in the upcoming battle."
"...I see. That's very touching...I should put four. No. I should put five. Lento, can you put five flowers on that lake...? Are there still flowers left?"

Lento sighed and got up. He knew to who's memory she might have put four of the flowers she asked for, but it remained a complete mystery for who was the fifth one. The blacksmith put his amulet back on and asked one of the lizardmen to give him five flowers so he could accomplish a promise he made with some injured soldiers that couldn't come. The lizarman looked at Jabberwock to ask for his approval and the chief nodded.
"I hope you don't mind hearing my prayers. It's the only way I can say them. My muscles won't move anymore..."
Lento remained silent so none of his words were heard out loud.

Once with the five flowers, Lento approached again the lake and crouched as he put delicately the first one.

"That one...is for Elsword Sieghart, the Lord Knight. May Yggdrasil protect his soul and give him eternal rest. He was fifteen, I believe, when I first met him. He was too young for war and I...was too weak to protect him. Wherever his soul rests, I hope he's smiling like he used to..."

The flower floated and the waves created by a light breeze pushed it away, towards the rest of the flowers. Many soldiers were already leaving and the sun was rising and lit the sky with a vivid rose shade that faded into orange. Lento let the second flower and heard heard Lara's prayer. That one was for Elsword's father, Elkashu Sieghart, who had died of grief before succumbing to the poisoned arrow he received in the final days of Velder's rebellion. Lara's voice took more pauses to speak, which were caused by her coughing fits, according to her. He hadn't asked, but she said it anyway, maybe to remind herself that she was clinging unto life.

The third and fourth flowers were for Reijak, his brother, and Darhan, her lover. She described briefly their actions and why she wished them to have eternal rest and be at peace for all eternity.

"Although...Darhan...is forced to stay. I'll bring him peace. I...promised and he...counts on me."
"Lara, you-"
"I know, Lento. I'm dying. I...can't keep my promise...not in this world but, no matter how many times I must go through the same hell, I'll find..."
Lara fell silent for a while.
"Lara, there's still a flower left. Should I say the last prayer for you?"

Lento heard a wheeze and a small whimper from Lara. After a long silence, he heard her cry. She whispered her fear of death. She confessed that she was terrified of the Void, of the place that awaited for her until Henir decided to put her into another dimension, if he even felt the need to do so anymore. The priestess told him the cruel reality inside the Void, how time seemed to freeze and how her own sense of self slowly faded with the abyssal emptiness. Lento closed his eyes and saw for an instant her memories inside the Void, her fear, her despair.

"Sorry Lento. I...showed you something you shouldn't have seen. It's getting harder...to control...my memories from invading your mind. I wish to see them again. Everything...the good and the bad.... I might not be able to save Darhan in this world....but I must say that last prayer before I go back."

Lento took the last flower, a white gladiolus, and put it over the lake.

"Ah, that's a fitting flower. Lento, did you know that gladiolus represent strength? That's my wish for you...I pray for your soul to find the strength to never give in, to not follow my path."
Lento widened his eyes in surprise but continued to listen to Lara's dying voice.
"I...thought of using...your power...to force you to help me in my quest...but...you know, it was just a silly wish. I couldn't bring myself....to put a mind control over your spirit.....so I only trained you...I realized that you had the strength... I had lost. Lento....I know you'll probably never forgive me for putting this burden over you...but, I wanted to thank you for...showing me a little hope. For giving me the strength I needed to change. It's...too late for me to do anything with it...but I'll...keep......"

Another silence, longer than the last one, followed before he could hear her last words.

"You......showed...me...that what the gods...want...is not what I'm meant to become...I...could save...not destroy...I...thank you...for it."

The commander felt the link become weaker and the memories of their days and months of training in the black desert, Lunæ Lumen, overflowed into his mind through her perspective. She first saw him as a potential tool to free herself from Henir. During their training, she had always been somehow curious, then envious, of his natural and unbreakable optimism. When Darhan had been turned into a puppet in front of her eyes, she lost her mind, imagined that all her promises had been broken again. She begged Henir, on their way back to Lunæ Lumen, to kill her. The God had answered that he would wait until her story inside the dimension was over before even considering to destroy her soul. While Henir closed her wounds, which took a full day, she had thought of many things, of many ways to make Ishmael pay. Her thoughts finally came down to Darhan's last wish. He wished for her to find a way to bring him to his final rest and to forget revenge for the demons, because carrying a vendetta was going to destroy her. She got up the following day and told Henir all the words that her hate could produce. The more she continued to say how worthless her life was, the more she thought that, if it was true, then she hadn't accomplished anything for herself. That thought was what brought her back to what he had said about fate giving another chance for people to redeem themselves. Her memories accelerated until today, the day where her strength was leaving her and her thoughts were getting clouded in a myriad of memories. The memories of her days in Resiam with Darhan, the days of war Elder, in Velder, her retirement from the Red Knights, her travels to Sander and her friendship with Idrak and Reijak. The good memories and the bad memories piled up and formed the last memento of Lara Tureen.

The moon was leaving its place to the morning star and the sky began to light up with a clear blue tone. It was almost time to leave. Someone shook his right shoulder. Some tears began to form on his eyes but he quickly wiped them away and turned around to see Yullr. Lento put back his amulet.

"Asini. We'll leave soon."

"I see. Sorry for taking so long. Let's go."

Lento felt that Yullr was somehow worried about him, but he didn't say anything to him and Lento was thankful for his silence.

The moon had died out in Elrios' sky, handing down its power to the sun for all eternity.

Late Late Phant0m Phant0m

Last edited:
[1 week later]

"Now, I'm glad to have listened to that dark elf." He thought to himself while taking some residence on a demolished house. Took him exactly how long the elf except for him to be near the camp, but he still needed a good hour or two of walking, or in this case jumping from roof to roof, avoiding attention.

Through his small trip, he saw the many demons that were making it possible to protect and reinforce their position, make it barricades or strategy. They were smart enough to do things alone, they didn't need his help, none did. That's what made him proud.

Don't rely on others, only your weapon and your wits will take you far. Others just reinforce them. Sure it's a flawed mindset, if he thought about it in the past, but nowadays having someone to watch your back is a necessity. You just need to make sure who to trust.

But trust is a hard thing to get and give, but it's even harder to allow anyone to get it. Heck, even for his sister he couldn't give her half of the trust he gives to his soldiers. Pathetic, cruel, but the lesson that he learned oh so long ago truly affected him.

But even now, he started to open up to demons that he understands them, even sympathizing with them. Their world needed change, not someone to take the throne and be done, they needed someone that was just to everyone and not just a powerful being to take care of them. No, they needed something else.

Something that symbolizes meaning to them and not plain greed or lust.

"Demons over at this side! Be on the look out for civilians!" Soldiers ran past under him, a small squad went to buy some time to look for any casualties or wounded peope.

He looked at them without much interest, though a thought came across him. He could use this opportunity to get into the camp without drawing suspicion, he just needed a way to fit in...

Scanning around, he saw a man and a child half buried on a collapsed building, both were alive, but their eyes were faltering, resisting death. He found his ticket.

Jumping onto the other roof, he landed a few feet away from them. The child looked at him with tears on his eyes and gave silent pleas towards him.

"Shh... Everything is alright." He shushed him, before ripping his cloak a few pieces and dragged their submerged bodies out. "Hey! Anyone there! I have wounded people here!" He yelled, making sure to capture the attention of the soldiers, which quickly rushed towards his location.

He was making makeshift bandages and covering the wounds, before noticing a hand sticking out of the building. Most likely the wife of the man and the mother of the child. Almost subconsciously, he dug into the rubble and dragged the nearly dead corpse.

They must've just gotten buried for her to still be alive. Her eyes looked dead, but with his hear over her nose, he could hear her breathing, even though it was very, very weak. He took one blood bead out and put it in her mouth and told her like an order.

"Suck on it or you'll die. Swallow it and you die. If you still want your family to still see you alive, then you better give the effort of not dying on them." He then went towards the man, wounded but breathing, he covered his wounds and listened closely to the woman, that very slowly sucked on the bead. Granting her some strength to not feel so fatigued or with blood loss.

"Over here! They're here! Four civilians! Three adults and one child!" One reported as they hurried towards them.

"Easy with that one! Take her gently, she's very hurt. I put some basic medical treatment on her, but that won't be enough. Go as fast and as gentle as you can!" He ordered one of them as two soldiers nodded and started to take her away. "I'll take the big guy, take the kid! They need to be patch up!"

"Roger!" They started to run away from the escalating battle as Dust carried the man over his shoulder while the soldier took the boy on his arms.

They ran and ran, soon the camp was right in front and the soldier signaled the person protecting the gate to open it.

"We have injured people here! Open up! This is Roy of the 2nd Velder platoon!" He announced to the guard in which he was quick to open it and let them in.

"Thank you, stranger! With your help we might be able to save three lives thanks to you! May I be able to know your name?" He asked while he signaled a couple soldiers to take the injured people to the medical tents.

"That's right, I need a name!" He shouted in his head for forgetting that detail. He looked at the side, avoiding the soldiers gaze. "Call me... Raime. That's what my friends used to call me." A lie, but it's better than nothing.

"I see! Thank you, Raime for aiding the civilians! From your clothes, you look like you've been through hell and back. Why don't you head towards the shelter, they'll give you some food for your trouble." He informed to him in a friendly manner.

"Roy! We're headed back out again! The demons are pushing hard!" One of his platoon yelled before marching with a couple other soldiers.

"I'm coming! It was nice meeting you, Raime!" With his halberd in hand he rushed out, not skipping a beat towards following his crew.

Dust turned moved on deeper into the camp, looking around with ease, solemnly because everyone things that he's a civilian.

He had infiltrated the camp of the humans without a hitch.

The priest stood off to the side and he watched the ritual take place. If Phantom had known any warriors that had died, he would have taken part in the ritual.

They wouldn't have enough flowers for me if I were to take part, Xiopetec chuckled then sighed, And they won't appreciate any of that either.

What do you mean? Phantom responded as he watched Lento release his flowers.

I had everything way back when...you know that, my child. I had a domain, temples, followers, a court, and even my own festival. Some of my followers have followed a path like yours: being a healer but also able to fight. Some of my priests and priestesses were warriors protecting lives, others were healers saving lives, and other were healers who made sure that people had peaceful endings to their lives, and their deaths honored. They have dedicated their lives to my cause of maintaining the balance between the living and the dead. My court had lived with me in my domain, watching over the hourglasses every living creature has while I made sure the balance was still intact.

The goddess grew silent, and Phantom's chest grew heavy. My followers were very loyal and very accepted amongst Ishmael's followers so many years ago. It wasn't uncommon for my priests and priestesses to be seen in every village helping with the ill or helping the militias. My court was...invisible, to say the least. People called my court members the "grim reapers," helping souls find peace. Then Ishmael grew in popularity and in power. Her followers viewed mine as a threat, and my priests and priestesses were massacred, and those who were warriors were killed in cold blood. My temples were destroyed, no one spoke my name anymore nor did they follow through with my festival to celebrate the dead.

"Xiopetec..." Phantom whispered as tears pooled in his eye. Xiopetec's emotions were flooding through him, the ache in his chest wasn't his own but it might as well be.

Some of my court left my domain to try and save whoever was left in this world, Xiopetec quietly continued, But they had given up their invisibility to do so and they were murdered as well. The rest...converted. My priests and priestesses had abandoned me in order to save their lives, and some of my court had betrayed me and took Ishmael's offer to join her court instead. Those who betrayed me for something better...well, being in a court is a contract of sorts. Break the contract, and what I had given them was taken away. They had control over life and death, and when I took that control away the consequences of those actions had backfired on them. I had relished in their suffering...those traitors deserved it. Those who remained loyal, well they tried to help each other and one of Ishmael's court members had found them...and I was left all alone. I died with my followers, essentially. I had drifted into nothingness, mourning and weak. My domain was overtaken by that blasted goddess, my purpose meaningless.

"I...see why you haven't gone into detail about what happened."

You're all I have left, Phantom. My first and last child. It is frowned upon for a goddess to be so 'intimate' with her followers this way, but...I can't lose it all again.

Phantom bowed his head and wiped his eye.

Nevermind my grief...that was the past. We should focus on the present.

When the ritual was over, Phantom hugged himself as they resumed travelling. He noticed Lento in almost the back of the travelling group, and Phantom slowed his pace to match Lento's. The priest opened his mouth to say something but closed it after he failed to come up with anything to say. So he walked silently beside his leader and scratched at the bandages over his left eye.

MementoDei MementoDei

Neither men moved from their spots. Add smirks at Oblivio's untainted mind, finding the act of soiling it much, much more entertaining than cracking Unification. Well...at least for now. Rena doesn't dare to step between them, for yes, she had definitely gone stronger, but she doesn't know what exactly Add is capable of, and Raven has more experience in combat than she does, as evident by their sparring sessions.

She'll just end up getting hurt by the crossfire.

"Get out of the way, Raven. This is between me and Oblivio."

"If Rain and Lara find out that we have created a sex fiend out of Oblivio, we're all dead meat."

"Sounds perfect to me. I've always wanted to test myself against that woman."

It looks like Add doesn't want to back down. Raven readies his Nasod arm, pointing it at the tracer. His opponent only widens his smirk and jumps onto one of his dynamos. Then, with a muted intrigue in his huff, Add lifts his feet up, controlling another dynamo, and blasts a bolt of plasma at the weapon taker. Raven lets his Nasod arm take the attack while he aims several rounds of explosive bullets at Add. Like Raven, he lets one of his dynamos absorb the hit, but he finds himself getting rushed and the bright core of the Nasod arm at his face. Explosive smoke pelts his face, sending him down to the ground. He coughs lightly to get the smoke out of his nose as he commands his dynamos to create some distance by shooting a condensed ray of plasma at the falling mercenary. A direct hit.

Zooming on his creation, like a skateboard, the psychic tracer assaults Raven with a series of punches. While his battle experience allowed him to regain his footing and give back his own punches, Raven finds himself defending for most of the exchange. A swing to the face from Raven's sword. A well-placed plasma-infused kick to the gut by Add. The weapon taker, attempting to regain control of the battle, threw a few bombs at point-blank range, but Add's Nasod armor made it seem like they only ticked him off more. Add's next punch is caught by the Nasod arm, and he performs an over-the-shoulder toss to smash Add into the dirt. His dynamos quickly get into a protective formation, summoning a ball of neutrons that blasts Raven back several meters. Both pick themselves up again and batters each other with more fists and fire. At some point of their heated exchange, they both made contact with each other's cheeks, and they both were pushed away, gasping and panting for breath.

"N-Not bad, Raven. Even with this Nasod armor, your attacks still hurt..."

"Likewise...that electricity really stings."

"Gonna give up yet?"

"Never. Our survival depends on it."

It seems laughable, what these two were fighting over, what they were trying to almost kill each other for. Raven awakens, summoning his Nasod core, and leaps up, aiming his arm cannon at Add. A blast of energy from the tracer attempts to upset his balance, but Raven remains unfazed.

"Harpoon Spear!"

"Stasis Field!"

Maybe Add was enthralled in the heat of the moment, for one does not simply mix explosives with that kind of concentrated energy. The firebomb detonates midair and engulfs the field in a cloud of smoke.

K KizayaTaishuro

Ash

[Week 19]

"I won't be going easy on you!" Cai Er said as she charged an armored Ash. Ash entered a support stance as his shield stood before him.

"Train to Maintain Cai Er." Ash said blocking her attack, he could feel the hit run through his body. "Nice hit! But you need to go faster, stronger. Look for any openings in your opponent's stance." Ash said as he took a different stance. Cai Er nodded her head, with a brief pause Cai Er stared Ash down. "Haaa!" With a dash Cai Er thrusted her dagger between the openings in Ash's shield.

Ash looked at her with widened eyes,
"Hoo, let me show you a little something from my time." Ash with sping yanked Cai Er's dagger. His shield released the blade forward as Ash held dual blades.

With a drop to the ground Ash jumped up hold ing the sword at Cai Er's neck. Cai Er raised her hands.
"I-i never seen that.." she said. Ash nodded his head, "These past couple weeks I've been refreshing my memory of those movements. I still have a long way to go, especially in the stamina area." Ash said as he took off his helmet.

Ash had been insisting on not using his mana till he could last a full hour in the armor at top strength.
"Let's go eat before we set off yeah?" Ash said.

Cai Er

Walking by Ash's side Cai Er can here him panting under the armor.
"He's really trying his hardest." She thought.

She remembered back to the day that she learned of Ash losing all his abilities, she now knew why he had seemed so down when it happened but when she saw him slowly recover she had hope. Hope that Ash would turn back into the man she admired since he took her in.

When they returned to there rented apartment in Altera, Ash went to the kitchen and began cooking. Cai Er never knew Ash could cook until one day she returned late from an errand run.

"Master, I was wondering, why the Altera core?" She asked as she watched Ash cook. "Adel said that sonething down there could be the reasoning for all that is happening here in Altera." Ash said. While he was finishing stuff up he stopped for a second.

Ash

"That voice again...what is it you want?" Ash asked the voice in his head, "If your anothdr god leave me be, if not explain yourself quick and easily."
K KizayaTaishuro

Xavier

Two Years In Ishmael's Kingdom

After being introduced to the isolation chambers, Xavier was adapting quicker with his El energy. The longer he stayed in there, the better he felt control of his body. Not to mention the better he learned about himself. There was a moment when Eosforos left him there for a day to see how things go. He would set up trays of food for Xavier to eat yet the boy seems to ignore them until he was outside of the chambers. That's when Eosforos started to test him with his focus, wanting to know how long his body can survive without any needs of food or energy. As well if Xavier can survive when his body is tampered with. Such as alcohol. There was a strange reaction that Eosforos couldn't really put his finger on, but Xavier seems to really enjoy the drinks that were given him even though his face was still and almost emotionless. It was a hassle to clean up the mess since Xavier would smash the empty glass once he was done with his drink. After that, he would try to refocus back on what he was doing before. Mediating was the right word to call it. In the end, Xavier managed to survive at least three days without food.

This gets Eosforos a bit more curious about Xavier's body and how much it really can handle. Ishmael already scolded him for giving the boy a drink as he was still a bit too young, age 17. Not to mention Ishmael didn't want Xavier to be tainted with a desire. Though Eosforos sees it more than that. He wanted to see what a human boy with the power of the El is capable of. He got very curious about this and decided to do personal experiments on his own. Often pulling the boy away from sleeping so they can test things out during the night time, away from observing eyes.

Eosforos gave Xavier a solid El gem to use, having him to carry in his pocket and they used a training room that provided sparring dummies made by an el energy. He observed Xavier's progress as the boy only had a staff as a weapon to help him through the sparring dummies. Whenever Xavier would clear off a group, Eosforos would increase the difficulty, thus slowly put pressure on Xavier. There was a moment when his staff was knocked out of his hands and the dummy would start to furiously attack the boy. Xavier was caught by surprise when this happened and did his best to dodge away from the attacks. Eosforos watched how the boy got cornered, not doing anything because this is what he was looking for. Does Xavier completely shut down after knowing he lost or he will struggle to find a way around it?

To his excitement, Xavier finally started to use his hands. Without his gauntlets to protect him from damage, he was bound to have several hand injuries. Though there was such a dangerous glint in Xavier's eyes, a desire that he wanted to win and survive. Eosforos watched how Xavier began to hold up his arms in defense and use his foot to kick back the dummy to give himself space. The dummy skidded back after being kicked but didn't dare to lose its momentum. Xavier was ready for it this time after positioning himself properly. The El gem was glowing in reaction to Xavier's fierce determination, and once the dummy was close enough, Xavier slammed a fist on the floor before him. A crystal of ice erupted and pierced through the dummy as it was within range, splitting it apart and thus giving Xavier the win. Eosforos was stunned for a moment, not expected Xavier to use magic as his final resort and even felt a nasty wind of cold from the crystal. It shattered on its own, splitting further apart the dummy and crystalized parts were scattered around. The angel wanted to clap in happiness at the results but he saw Xavier paling up and collapsing on the floor. Eosforos ended up sighing.

"Oh my, he probably used more than he needs," Eosforos said to himself, jogging over to Xavier to check on him. He picked him up the best he can and try to call out a doctor to check him out. For sure Ishmael will be upset with him for pushing the boy further. Yet he doubts that'll last long after knowing what Xavier managed to do in the end.

Xavier was out of commission for four months. He was resting in his room, often reading books that were offered to him. Yet things were changing for him. His hair was slowly changing colors, becoming lighter to the point he was getting white strands. He got himself another haircut and the servants discovered that his roots at the lower part of his head were coming blue. It was probably because how well he was adapting with the El. The other different thing was his eyes, having a sharper look into them and dragon-like iris that was rather intimidating to stare at. The color was even changing too, but more drastically than his hair. Often he would say something about his eyes hurting, having the servants to notice that his eyes were blue and having a glow into them. Like he was an El himself. Besides his appearances, Xavier's veins often would glow every once in awhile all over his body. The El energy activity in him was increasing, greater than before. Though the worse thing was his memory. Xavier did not remember anything about his past life, only knowing that he was under training to serve under the goddesses of Elrios. His mouth was even scarring up on its own, skin peeling off in which no medication seems to be helping him to stop. They gave him a black cloth to cover it up, which he did not mind. Though he was lacking the majority of his emotions, only expressing curiosity and anger. Even determination. Xavier never expresses any other emotions besides those three. Not even pain. Though he was familiar with humor, often nodding at Eosforos light jokes when he said he might as well be Jack Frost.

After those four months, Eosforos found Xavier not in his bed to check on him. He was a bit worried that the boy might of wander off on his own without telling anyone since no one informed where Xavier went off to. So Eosforos search around, confused where the teen went off. He checked the training room last as he nearly checked everywhere and found Xavier cleaning up his own mess of destroyed dummies. There was a significant pile of them, stacking up on each other. Yet Eosforos didn't gape his mouth at that.

Xavier got a tail. Not like any kinds of tail, but a tail that seems to be formed by pure el energy and crystalized certain areas to be a solid weapon. Even crystalized El was trailing down Xavier's back and a trail of energy was attaching the tail to his body. From how the tail moved, it was like a third arm. It reacted perfectly to Xavier's body movement as if it was there to begin with. It pierced through the broken pieces on the floor and lifted itself for Xavier to pluck it off and build up the pile. It was frightening to see what a human boy can be capable of with the power of the El yet it also excites Eosforos. There was so much potential to explore.

Xavier found himself in the isolation chambers more often than usual now that he changed. It increased over time too, from once a day to three times a day. Or even three days straight in the chambers with no food and only his body's energy to survive. He still attends to his classes, his tail not becoming much of an issue for him as it can be as still as his arms. When it was evaluation day, Xavier never hesitated in his answers. Even Eosforos would ask questions that don't relate to his loyalty, thus sparking up an interesting conversation.

"Where does your loyalty lies?" Eosforos asked with a cup of tea in his hands. He stared at Xavier who was actually hanging upside down with the help of his tail. The way he positioned his body was like he was actually sitting on the floor with his legs cross, arms on his knees. Practically his meditation position.

"My loyalty lies with Ishmael and Elria who governs the El and Elrios," Xavier replied calmly, his voice was sturdy and gotten deeper within the past months.

"Who do you take orders from?"

"I take my orders from anyone who is in charge of looking after me."

"Will you ever disobey your orders or change it in any way or form?"

"Never."

"Will you disobey your goddess' wishes even if they are absurd to you?"

"Ishmael's and Elria's words are law. I will never disobey them."

"Heh fascinating," Eosforos said as he was impressed with the change of personality. Xavier held a steady gaze on Eosforos, not moving away from the man. "Tell me, Xavier. What do you think about other creatures that aren't human?" Xavier tilted his head to the side, expressing his curiosity on the sudden change of questions. This was a new one for him. "Just give me your personal views. You won't be punished for it."

"..." Eosforos waited for an answer, not feeling impatient for once. Xavier still had his head tilt, as if trying to figure out why Eosforos asked such question to him. When he talked, there was a slight edge in his voice. "I read a book. A storybook. A story about a world where the El doesn't exist but magic is still a property to control. There was a grand kingdom with five kings. Four of them were animals, but one was a human." Eosforos started to frown at him. "The human...full of the pride, greed, and lust. He has a distaste for those who aren't human. He thinks they are not significant beings, but rather dangerous and easy to manipulate. He has the same name as you."

"I'll stop there if I were you..."

Xavier blinked as he detected anger in Eosforos voice. His gaze hardens even more and eventually let his head fall back. "I rather enjoy that read...the ending is such a shame. If you want my personal views, I share the same with the human king. They are dangerous. They are insignificant. They are easy to manipulate." Eosforos slowly nodded his head, unsure about Xavier's answers. Yet it was good enough. Though the next set of words pique his interest. "Humans should be the superior race of the world. They have the capability to adapt, to learn from others. If they are able to tame beast bigger than them, fight armies stronger than them, overcome their feelings for power, then I believe they have the possibility to rise against all odds."

Eosforos smiled, nodding his head at Xavier's answer. Xavier simply waited for the next set of questions or his next part of his evaluation.

Xavier was told that he was soon to receive back his gauntlets after they finally converted the energy from Ash's hat. He heard they made many different modifications with it so it can match his El energy. Xavier was as well introduced to a new class of martial arts. He has himself a new teacher who will be teaching him at his best area of offense. Xavier merely expressed his excitement by showing up early to class.

Lento
(1 week after the troop's arrival to Jabberwock's village)
He glanced at the priest that was now walking by his side while Yullr had caught up to where the rest of his troops were. Phantom, was his name, if he remembered well. He seemed hesitant to speak, but Lento needed to clear his mind for the upcoming battle. He didn't find the words until the priest began to scratch his eye. Maybe this was the only time he could thank him for all he had done for Feita.

"Is your eye ok? You've been scratching your eye. If you want, I can change them for you. I know some basics for that."

Phant0m Phant0m

"Hey, Rena, why are they fighting over 'getting a room'?" asked Carna, not understanding the situation. He wanted to stop the two from a needless fight since they needed to restock. If they wasted their energy in what seemed like a real fight, they would never have the time to get back. "Do you think I should ...stop them? Before there are injuries?"

Heavengiver Heavengiver

"I mean...they're already injured..."

The elf coughs, blinded by the smoke. Their fight have already left a crater-shaped imprint on the wide plains, but Rena is still hesitant on stopping them. The power displayed by the two of them are terrifying indeed.

"O-Oblivio, I think you're the only one who can stop them. If you really want to know, then I'm sure Raven will back off...I think."

She didn't sound too sure herself, but one can't stop a human's curiosity once it's intrigued. And especially one as...intricate as reproduction.

"Just let me teach him!"

"If you think I'm going to let you of all people to do it, then over my dead body!"

The elf's aura slowly gains darkness as her temper begins to grow. "Oblivio, you better intervene now before I do because once I do, we won't be seeing them for a while." The wind around her feet suggests what her punishment for the two bickering men are. Rena gives a stern glare at Oblivio, not to blame him, but to hurry him up. Who knows when she'll snap?

K KizayaTaishuro

"Right..." He looked, once more, at the two fighting each other. He strengthened his Operator fields which appeared around him, rushing into their positions. "This might actually hurt them, but not badly..."

"Abwehrun!" He teleported in between the two who were about to strike each other once more. Commanding his Operator fields to be on both sides, the fields turned dark and menacing. When Raven inevitably made contact with the field, he was forced backward along with Add on the other side. This would stun them for a while.

He returned to Rena after that.
"They'll be up in a few minutes."

Heavengiver Heavengiver

To the both of them, this was going to be the shot that'll decide the match. They both launch themselves at each other, determined to be the victor.

"Abwehrun!"

Their leader teleports himself between the two, setting up his Operator fields so that Raven and Add would inevitably hit them. When they did, the dark force scatters them back, assaulted by a tinge of Void energy.

"Damn...that hurts."

"Tch...at least my brother has gotten stronger."

Rena and Oblivio rushes over to their fallen form. The elf begins to lightly scold them for causing destruction on such a silly matter, and the mercenary needed to stress how important it is that Oblivio doesn't turn into something that's...troublesome.

"He wants to know, Raven. As long as we keep an eye on him, we won't have that issue. As for you, Add. I'll allow you to teach Oblivio, but try anything funny, and I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine as punishment."

Her tone doesn't allow any objections from the tracer. Even though he can probably take her, just the thought of having wind-imbued kicks down there...made him cringe and nod in agreement.

"So, to answer your question first, I was annoyed by how those two are always on each other-!"

"It's not like that!"

"See what I mean? Anyway, what I was really telling them was to go fu-!"

"Can't you say it in a less crude way?!"

"Shut up, woman! The more direct I am, the more he'll understand!"

K KizayaTaishuro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back