• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Private] El Stories

Arya
Before they left the town, Arya briefly checked by Toma for the condition of her weapon. Fortunately, Toma had it repaired and even enhanced the durability in thanks for her patience. It was good timing as the group was a bit of a hurry to get moving. She thanked Toma for his excellent blacksmith skills and was quick to be caught up with everyone, having Star on her shoulders.

When they stopped to camp out for the night, Arya took her chance to study her weapon. Already she was excited to use it, often telling Star to be careful with it whenever the dragon gets close to inspect it as well. She eventually put away her weapon and slept for the night.

Star kept her company throughout the dark and quiet night, nestling close to her and Arya found comfort from the hatchling's affection. Her dreams varied to different sceneries but she kept on sleeping until the hatchling started to shift around on her, pulling her away from the dreams. From the looks of the sky, it was about to be morning time.

Xavier
"Now...let's start by taking off those gauntlets."

Xavier reluctantly took them off and set them aside. Komodo kept watched of his weapons, laying down next to them.

"I view those gauntlets of yours like a protective shield, protecting your skin and bones from your very own attacks..." Perkisas paused for a moment. "Or am I wrong? I am getting a different vibe from you."

"Well..." Xavier started to say and he trailed off for a moment as he thinks about it. "I know I said it's meant for keeping my magic under control and avoiding self harm...but that's not entirely the truth. The gauntlets are more like an enhancement, my magic doesn't hurt me at all."

"Then where are those burn marks and scars from...? Why you hide them?"

"Well...my teacher Cornelius, the dark dragon, did this to me. Often times I would make mistakes in which he burns me to correct my mistakes and sometimes he goes rough against me when training for battle. He insisted to be the only one to train and teach me, I don't know why. Sometimes I think he put his hatred for humans onto me as he isn't unable to take it out on others," Xavier explained. "As for hiding them...well I am ashamed for my mistakes and they aren't the prettiest to look at. As much as I want to get rid of them...I like to see them as reminders of the past. I wouldn't be able to make it this far too, thanks to him."

"Hmm..." Perkisas ordered him to practice his fighting combos, but insisted him to go slowly. "Explain why he is unable to take it out on others, his anger for the humans."

"Well the dragons made a pact, to avoid human contact after the last incident. From what I know, Cornelius was damaged from that incident in which caused his hatred for humans. He dislikes many things but gets angry over at the word, human." Xavier watched his own movements, soft flames seem to erupt out of his hands and often wrapping around his arms as he continued forward.

"Hmp, I may found a friend then." Xavier felt his lips twitch into a smile at Perkisas comment."The dragons here seem to have an interesting history."

"Yeah...what about you?"

"...what about me?"

"You must have an interesting history as well."

"Besides being created by the great El itself, living out on my own, and finding pleasure by destroying innocent lives? Yes, I do say that's fairly interesting," Perkisas growled.

"Well...that can't be all of it," Xavier mumbled as the flames intensified.

"Humans always viewed me evil and greedy, thus I view myself evil and greedy. I was fated to be the villain and as well fated to be strucked down by a hero. Nothing can change that and nothing will," Perkisas grumbled angrily, though for a moment, Xavier thought he detected a different emotion. "You can stop now, that was just a warm up."

Xavier stopped his movement and found himself facing a very open field that literally looks like there's nothing beyond but a rising sun. "So teach, what you going to show me?"

"Meteors, a lot of them. Its the perfect place to aim them too. We going to start off small, just to get your blood pumping a little bit more..." Xavier questioned on how he was going to pull this off, never throwing meteors before in his life. But Perkisas didn't doubt him, almost as if the dragon was confident that Xavier can pull it off. "If you're able to pull this off without your gauntlets then maybe we'll have a chance throughout the Space and Time. There will be a chance that you'll be vulnerable and weaponless. If you say your magic doesn't harm you then this can be a perfect escape for you throughout the battle field."

"Yeah but the magic being unstable isn't a lie..."

"Oh, well I suppose its a good thing no one is in front of us if anything backfires," Perkisas crackled. "Now...focus all your energy at the palm of your hands..."

Heavengiver Heavengiver MementoDei MementoDei LegenDarius LegenDarius I iFlipTables Breakthrough Breakthrough Phant0m Phant0m

Ren chuckled at Airi's enthusiasm. It was adorable, and it brought a warmth to his heart as he walked with the group in the desert heat. The day was calm, but it passed quickly. Ren usually hated these types of slow days. They were the days that forced him to face his own demons. But for some reason, he didn't mind this one. Well, except for the drawing that brought back some painful flashbacks. For years after that incident, Ren feared females like the plague. To him, they were wily creatures, always with an ulterior motive. That's why his affinity with Airi seemed so strange to him. After years of caution, how could he let a girl get so close to him so quickly? These questions still remained in his head. Perhaps one of the answers was because of her carefree, genuine, and childish attitude. It seemed to bring a smile to his lips. Ren had thought that only a fat check or a stack of cash could do that.

He had seen these landscapes before, but unlike in previous times, he actually stopped to marvel at the wonders of nature. He could afford it since the day wasn't fast paced. The time came and night fell. He set up camp with the others and took out his food crate. He ate out of it as he stared at the mesmerizing flames. The temperature dropped, and Ren looked up to see the mysterious views of the desert night sky. Stars as far as the eye can see, peppering the night sky like dots. It was a beautiful sight. One that made him wish he'd stopped more to appreciate the beauty that he so often passed by.

He closed his food crate and put it aside. He set up his sleeping bag and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Heavengiver Heavengiver Phant0m Phant0m MementoDei MementoDei I iFlipTables Late Late Breakthrough Breakthrough

"Things won't change?" His expression morphed into anger. "Do you honestly believe that things aren't changing right now? If they aren't, then you're as blind as those followers below you." He grabbed Oblivio's collar without a second thought. "You already started changing the moment you decided to fight that disease, and those words you spoke to me? You're starting to regret that change, the one thing that'll make you escape of being a slave of that place. I know it because I'm a slave too." He let go of him.

"If you don't have courage to take a stand, to escape the shackles that are placed on your hands and feet, then what's the point of going on. Since you came into the demon realm, you looked like a puppet being controlled, on this ship right now you started making decisions on your own. That isn't what a puppet should do.

I already noticed before. How you act with Add, you know him don't you? But I bet that you're screaming at yourself to return back to those blue controllers that you call Henir's disciples. I don't know what they did to you or even for how long you've suffered, but from everything to this point can you truly say that it was worth it in the end? You consider yourself a tool don't you, because in my faction they also consider me one. But a tool is someone that doesn't think or has anything to protect, but as soon as that elf came by I already knew that I had to change even if it meant that I had to face my uppers with treason.

So Oblivio, I'm going ask again and no more lying, no more doubting. I want to hear your resolution, will you stand by my side and face whatever the hell this world or another has to throw? If not by my side then for the person that you know? We're slaves, but it's our decision to change and break free of our chains."

K KizayaTaishuro

"Screw it," Phantom huffed as he sat up and packed his sleeping bag, putting it next to the food crate. "I'm going crazy staying still, I need to move around." The priest muttered a short incantation, silencing his movement so he could move about freely without having one of his companions waking up and being all grouchy with him. He twirled his staff as he walked around, keeping the camp and himself in sight in case anyone else woke up to start breakfast. Phantom soon grew bored of just walking and he glanced up at the sky. "Hmm...maybe I can do a morning ritual? It's been awhile since I did one for you," He mused out loud. The priest frowned. "I know you don't like sand, how it makes you itchy, but I kinda need to work with what I got here."

He began to draw in the sand with his staff, a circle with a coiled serpent baring its fangs within it before he filled the empty space with a symbol or two. Phantom took a step aside, proud of his work despite the sand being difficult to draw in, and he carefully moved to the center of the circle, fixing what his steps ruined, and sat on his knees. The priest stabbed his staff into the ground in front of him and bowed his head. The priest started to mutter in a strange language under his breath, and the gem of his staff started to glow a light fuschia during the ritual. The circle Phantom drew flickered a bit in glowing the same color before a light hiss was heard and Phantom gave a growl. He finished his chant and he looked up at the sky. "Really? You're going to be that petty with me? I'm trying to do my job and you're not gonna let me?" Phantom didn't realize he was yelling until Xiopetec ordered him to keep his voice down, and the priest began to blush a bright red, embarrassed. "Please don't wake up," He started to furiously repeat in a small voice.

Heavengiver Heavengiver LegenDarius LegenDarius MementoDei MementoDei Late Late I iFlipTables Breakthrough Breakthrough

Rain
"Really? You're going to be that petty with me? I'm trying to do my job and you're not gonna let me?"

Rain jolts awake at someone's voice. Her sleep had been dreamless, thankfully. She rubs her eyes and stares at the dress in her lap, the needle hanging off her legs. Looking around to find out who had woken her up, she notices that Xavier is gone from the camp, and Phantom is nervously muttering something like a cornered victim.

"P-Phantom? Is there something wrong? I think I slept in the wrong position..."

She gets up, placing her dress back into her bag, and walks over to him. He's in some sort of ritual circle, and the serpent that he probably have drawn glares back at her.

Phant0m Phant0m

Phantom stopped and he looked up at Rain. "Sorry for waking you," He apologized as he stood. The priest gave a sheepish smile as he used his staff to support his weight, leaning towards Rain, "There's nothing wrong! Well...I'm a bit frustrated." He gestured to the circle he made. "You don't wanna break this circle, by the way, but I'm trying to do a ritual and...it didn't go exactly as planned. My goddess is being petty, and I didn't realize I was yelling. Kinda hoping no one would wake up, but sorry...again."

Heavengiver Heavengiver

Rain
"A goddess? I see."

The mention of a goddess brought back memories of Ash. Her hand unconsciously brushes against the hat strapped to her waist, and the prickle of tears pokes her eyes. She wonders where he is and whether or not he's okay.

"I wonder who he worships. Do you mind if I take over and ask?"

"I'm fine with that."

Having her other self ask her to take over is a bit worrying though. She had as much access to this body as the dancer did, and usually, she never asks when she takes control, much to her annoyance. As they switch, the innocent purple color of her eyes darkens to an abyssal blue.

"Who is this goddess, Phantom? I do not recognize the symbols on this circle."

Phant0m Phant0m

"Hm? Oh! Um," Phantom tilted his head as Xiopetec said something, but he didn't get the refusal of sharing her name from her. "My goddess is Xiopetec, guardian of the path of life," The priest answered, "I'm her only follower in a long time, actually." Phantom pointed to the serpent in the circle, "See the way the snake's coiled? That's supposed to represent the winding path our lives take, and how it always circles and continues." The circle gives a brief flash and a hiss. "Don't show off," He scolded the circle.

Heavengiver Heavengiver

Xavier
"This...this is exhausting..." Xavier grumbled out as he was kneeling over and breathing hard.

He did many different attempts at creating a meteor shower and nearly wasted up his mana potions since it required such large amount out of him. The first try died out into a large cloud of smoke and little sparks of flame shooting out of the smoke. His second try redirected the magic to the side and created a rather decent size crater in the earth, the fire jumping around almost like fireworks. Though that isn't what he wanted. As for his third try, he changed up his stance to be at a better position when directing his magic and nearly worked. Except it was a singular meteor and apparently the magic went above him. Even though the magic doesn't harm him, he couldn't help but feel surprised and scared at the size so he took cover. Now he was down on his knees, wanting to give up.

"Lemme get my gauntlets for El Lady's sake. I'm going to have a much better time to use this skill right if I have them on," Xavier growled.

"Then you won't be stronger than you are now," Perkisas snapped. "You keep trying too hard, just let it flow out of you, Xavier."

"Easy for you to say, you're a dragon- no wait, a celestial beast," Xavier complained. "Im just a human who have pent up stress inside of me in which I let it out through anger."

"...there is a different way for that though."

"Okay, that's not the point. I just can't do it right, maybe I need more time."

"Hmp, fine. Maybe it's a bit too early. Still, you managed to release one meteor so far. It still can be good for last resort and only for resort, as you can see, it drained you. Take a five minute rest. After then we can try to focus on your aim of magic."

Xavier sighed as he went ahead to sit down, Komodo walking over with the gauntlets in his mouth and staying next to his trainer. He made a small growl of encouragement in which Xavier smiled slightly at his dragon.

After his break, he started to focus on his direction of magic, using nearby boulders for practice. Even though Perkisas was rather hard and strict on him, Xavier can say that he is an excellent teacher. Every word of advice and using different methods seem to help him greatly and able to have better control with his attacks.

Rain
"Your goddess is certainly more connected to humans than the ones I know. Nice to meet you, Xiopetec. I'm Rain, a siren."

Chuckling when the circle flashes, prompting Phantom to scold it, Rain steps back so that she doesn't disturb the drawing in the sand.

"I've had a bad rep with goddesses in the past. Even when I was human, they sure love toying with me."

Hoping that she doesn't offend the goddess, Rain quickly says her next words.

"Of course, that doesn't mean that you're a bad goddess. It just means that betrayal is unforgivable to me."

Phant0m Phant0m

Phantom raised an eyebrow. "Well, she's strongly connected to me because I'm the only one who practices her religion." He shrugs. "So it's a direct connection. The more people who worship her, the weaker my connection to her so she can have some sort of connection to other followers until she can't really communicate with me anymore."

Phantom tilts his head again and he gives a slight chuckle. "Oh! So you're the siren that Xiopetec noticed!" He greeted, "Xiopetec also deals with death and spirits, cuz that's all a part of the path of life, so she gave me a heads up about you." He started to erase the circle. "And you don't have to worry about Xiopetec toying with you. She's pretty committed to toying with me." Phantom laughed. "She isn't a bad goddess at all," He agreed with the siren as a sad look passed over his face briefly before he gave a small smile.

Heavengiver Heavengiver

Lara Tureen
Lara watched as the only real meteor barely missed her. Thankfully, her regeneration quickly healed the burn that the smoke and heat had left on the side of her face. The human was visibly losing his mana just learning to control his own unstable power, but he was getting better by the minute. Perkisas was certainly a good master, or that human was a good learner, or a mix of both.

After the first hour, Lara decided she had seen enough and quickly got out of the dragon boy's training ground before she received a boulder and killed herself. She still hadn't fully healed from her combat with Luto and his spirit was forcefully imposing memories of Henir's kingdom, the chaos he created, everything she despised about the god of darkness upon her own mind.

She erased her stealth spell and got to the camp slower than usual, not even her small boost in magic was enough to hide that she was not at her best. The original Rain was talking with the mad priest. So the name of the goddess was Xiopetec, she had never heard of it before and looking into the most reliable memories of the past was a double-edged sword for now. Bahamut reacted to the goddess' name, but didn't reveal anything more than they once knew one another. The priestess was annoyed by the dragon's attitude and decided that she would consume completely Bahamut's soul tonight so no secret concerning Xiopetec would escape her knowledge.

She approached the two and stretched before greeting them after the priest stated that Xiopetec was a good goddess and wouldn't toy with any other people other than her sole worshiper.

"Good to know we don't have any more gods on our back. Henir's probably more than enough trouble for the seven of us."

Heavengiver Heavengiver Phant0m Phant0m

Phantom jumped and he looked to Lara. "Wow, you gave me a scare there," He chuckled. His eyebrow twitched as Xiopetec was screaming warnings in his head for a second before silence. The priest leaned on his staff again, furrowing his brow and frowning.

"Well, she can change her mind on all of you if you decide to get on my bad side, or try to harm me in any way," The priest warned as he looked to Lara, glancing over her as he tried to find out why Xiopetec would be so intent on warning him about her. "I think even my goddess doesn't like Henir," Phantom states as he looks around, "Hmmm...Xavier is still gone."

Heavengiver Heavengiver MementoDei MementoDei Late Late

Rain
She raises an eyebrow at him. That goddess knew about her death?

"I-I see. I shouldn't be surprised, but-!"
Before she could continue, Lara comes up to them and expresses her relief (it must be relief, she thinks) about Xiopetec. Lara's reappearance doesn't scare the siren, but she gets thrown back to her memory of her death for a brief second. She instantly tries to hide her discomfort.
"I have more negative feelings for Ishmael and Elia than Henir, but yes, I'm glad that she's nice to us."

When the topic of Xavier comes up, the siren retreats into her mind and lets the dancer return back to her body.

"He must be busy training or exploring. I can set up breakfast for you guys, since it seems everyone's waking up now."

MementoDei MementoDei Phant0m Phant0m

Arya
Arya shifted around her sleeping bag, slowly starting to walk up thanks to the voices of others. Her dragon, Star, was already awake but stayed close to her "mother" as she did not want to leave her side as she was sleeping. The girl let out a yawn, stretching out her body, her arms over her head. Star happily greeted her mother, giving the half sleeping girl a nuzzle on her cheek and hopping off when Arya was starting to sit up straight. She rubbed her eyes, feeling like she rested well for the night. Arya noticed Phantom, Rain, and Lara was awake and talking yet Xavier seems to be missing.

She didn't make any sort of comment, especially to the chatter as she got out of her sleeping bag and gazing around the vast dry land that surrounds them. Star went ahead to fly on top of her head to get a good look around as well. Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary.

Heavengiver Heavengiver MementoDei MementoDei Phant0m Phant0m

Lara smiled and answered in a warm voice to calm the visibly uncomfortable pair:

"Oh, I must have scared you. My apologies, I was just scouting the area around us. Also, Mr. Phantom, goddess Xiopetec, Rain, I don't wish for any you any harm, you're my companions after all!"

She turned towards Rain and decided to help her with breakfast. From the corner of her eye, she saw Arya wake up, but didn't mind her.

The day was finally beginning, but the stinging pain in her legs and arms was becoming unbearable.

Heavengiver Heavengiver Phant0m Phant0m

Phantom leaned close to Lara. "Actually Lara," He said, "Do you mind if I pull you aside real quick? Wanna ask you something in private if you don't mind."

MementoDei MementoDei

Lara tilted her head slightly in confusion, but agreed to meet the priest. Showing that she had nothing to hide was the best, specially if people had already the shadow of a doubt. Once away from the camp, Lara stated with a calm and kind voice:
"What's the matter, Phantom? I'm truly sorry for scaring you earlier."
Phant0m Phant0m

The priest waved the apology aside with an easy-going smile. "I already forgave you, and you just startled me a bit. No big deal."

Phantom's smile vanishes, suddenly serious. "But I should be asking you if you're alright. I'm getting a vibe that you're uncomfortable, or in pain. I can help with the pain, and keep it between us," He offered and then he shrugged. "I trained myself to detect when others need healing ever since I got my magic, so don't worry about being obvious. You weren't. If you don't want my help, I understand. It'll be like this conversation never happened."

MementoDei MementoDei

Lara widened her eyes a little and was tempted to agree, but that would mean exposing her secrets, but even if they found out, she could distort the truth and make her seem even more trustworthy. She was only healing superficially, whatever Luto's weapon was made of, it was built to kill people like her. She frowned, sensing as if her legs were on fire and accepted the priest's offer before collapsing on her knees, unable to stand any longer.
Phant0m Phant0m

The priest quickly caught her before gently having her sit on the ground. "Alright, so I'm gonna draw a small circle around you," Phantom informed Lara, "So stay still ok? Breaking the circle will just cause the spell to backfire and cause all sorts of bad."

He used his staff to draw a circle around her, but without a serpent within it. Instead, there were just symbols drawn in at Lara's front, back, and sides. The priest touched the top of his staff on the circle. The gem began to glow fuscheia, as well as the circle, and Phantom muttered a short incantation.

A glowing fuscheia snake appeared as if the lines of the circle birthed it, and gave a hiss as it slithered around Lara, licking the air really close to her body to find the source of her pain. It reached her legs and the snake coiled itself around them, before vanishing in a fuscheia light and the circle dimmed after a moment. Phantom broke the circle with his staff since the spell was complete. "Feel better?" He asked as he put his hand out to Lara to help her stand up.

MementoDei MementoDei

Xavier
After training around, Perkisas concluded that they were done for the day. Xavier sighed happily, glad he made progress with his own magic issue and feeling rather thirsty. He went ahead to get his pouch of water, Komodo chirping at Xavier for doing so well.

"Now for your dragon, how big will he be as an adult?" Perkisas questioned when Xavier sat down to rest up his legs.

"Hm...well in truth I am not sure. At his current state he can reach up to my waist, and at this El state he can reach up to my face without needing to go up on his toes," Xavier answered after taking gulps of water.

"Hm, supposedly he can pick you up then?"

Xavier paused to look at Komodo for a moment. It could be possible in his El state but for a fact, it might be a clumsy ride. "Yeah...he probably needs good practice for that."

"It couldn't hurt to try that then. Get out those el shards of yours and...hold on." Perkisas paused and Xavier became alerted as well. Even Komodo perked up as if he heard something close by.

The area was quiet but Komodo was quick to get up and dashed off behind a large rock that jutted out of the earth. Xavier hopped onto his feet, putting his gauntlets on and chasing after his dragon. He heard a shout of surprise and noises of a struggle between Komodo and whoever the intruder was. Xavier got around the rock and saw his dragon having a firm grip on the intruder's clothes, Komodo growling and keeping the man down as he tried to run off in fright.

"P-please! Don't hurt me!" The man pleaded, his glasses were lopsided and one of the lenses were cracked. Xavier doesn't recognize him, the man having black hair and pale skin. With the kind of clothes he was wearing, Xavier knows for the fact that he wasn't around here, especially with the pale skin.

"Komodo," Xavier addressed his dragon along with a curt whistle. Komodo paused his assault, not letting go of the dull green cloak just yet. "Sorry about that, he gets aggressive against strangers and more aggressive at lurkers," Xavier said as he stared down at the man.

"No, wait, please. I wasn't stalking around, I just happen to hear voices and I got so excited since I been isolated out here for so long. But when I saw your...my El, is this a dragon? I thought it was just a random komodo species after looking at its colors but it got wings and horns..." the man trailed off as it still looked frightened at Komodo, the dragon not wavering its glare. "I am j-just in a desperate need for help. P-please..."

Xavier blinked when the man pleaded for help and he stood there for a couple of seconds. From what he can see, the man doesn't seem to be a threat. At all. He sighed and whistled Komodo to let him go. The dragon obeyed, spitting out the clothing before walking back to stand close to Xavier. Both had wary looks on them on the frightened man, unsure what sort of help he needed.

"I don't trust you entirely...even though you look rather thin," Xavier commented. "Kinda surprise how you made it out here, you definitely don't look like the one to travel."

"A-ah...you're not the first to say that..." the man replied, trying to get back on his feet but was rather shaky, unbalanced. Xavier blinked and decided to show some sort of kindness as he helped him up. He can tell he was tired. "I apologize, I am not in the greatest condition at the moment, I been out here for days and today seems to be a blessing for me. But alas, I feel like my body is ready to give up under this condition."

"Yeah, no kidding...come on then, there's a camp not far from here," Xavier said. The man didn't say anything at the moment and blinked when Xavier offered his water to him. He hesitantly took the flask and drank the liquids. "Looks like you needed that more than I do," Xavier lightly joked as the man drank fast. When he was done, he gave the flask back to Xavier and offered a weak smile.

"Thank you...my name is Allegro, by the way."

"Xavier. Let's get going. I'm sure the others are waking up, maybe we can help you with whatever you have troubles with," Xavier said as he helped Allegro to walk.

"I pray that you can help...otherwise hope is lost..." Allegro mumbled softly, his voice full of dread. Xavier aided Allegro through the dry land and getting around the rough landscape, Komodo staying close and Perkisas staying quiet with his curiosity building up in Xavier's head.

They arrived back in camp, and probably just in time since the water for Allegro didn't seem to be sufficient for him. Xavier helped him to settle down, noticing that breakfast was being made. He saw a few were awake and already looking lively except for Arya who seems to be trying to shake off the sleep.

"Alright, here we are," Xavier said, lightly snapping his fingers at Allegro to be sure he was still with him. He noticed green spores were on his gauntlets by then and watched how they simply flicked off at the snap of his fingers. Though they looked rather harmless. Even Komodo gave it a few sniffs at it, tilting his head in slight confusion of the scent. Allegro's eyes closed for a moment, his brows furrowed.

"I'll explain what that is...though I am hoping I can have a bit more water...?" He asked.

Xavier nodded his head and turned his head to whistle for everyone's attention. "Little bit of help here, and water will be nice to bring along," he said to them.

Heavengiver Heavengiver MementoDei MementoDei Phant0m Phant0m

Rain
"Welcome back Xavier. Who's...?!"

Her surprise isn't one-sided. The boy next to Xavier also widen his eyes.

"M-Miss Rain!"

"Allegro! What are you doing out here?! Here, some water."

The healer summons several bottles of water and hands them over to the thirsty adventurer. She asks Lara to take over cooking breakfast.

"I feel better already. You really work miracles, Miss Rain. When you didn't contact us, we all thought..."

He trails off as he drinks more water. Rain frowns as she watches, suddenly concerned as to why he's wandering away from Feita.

Late Late MementoDei MementoDei Phant0m Phant0m LegenDarius LegenDarius I iFlipTables

Arya blinked, spotting the boy by Xavier. It was rather interesting how he seemed to know Rain, but she didn't question it at first. She searched her memory for her master's instructions. She frowned, trying to get her sluggish mind into gear and finally, realization sparked into her head. This kid must have been Allegro! The boy her master told her about. But there should have been another, taller man with him. She was instructed to...Arya snapped her fingers and headed her way towards her bag, drawing out a Feita Royal Knights crest, a dagger and the dog tags that belonged to her master. She held them to her chest as she rejoined the group. "Sorry to interrupt," Arya said, smiling softly. "I was instructed to take these to a man named Lento. I'll leave these in your care." Arya held the items out for Allegro to take. "Just tell him they're from a grumpy old man and his student."

With that, Arya took her spot back in the group of people gathered.

Late Late Heavengiver Heavengiver I iFlipTables MementoDei MementoDei Phant0m Phant0m LegenDarius LegenDarius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back