• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Prison RP

Ceros

Mysterious Destiny
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Is anyone interested in a prison RP? Basically my friend or I would be the warden and maybe some prisoners/guards and everyone else could make their characters prisoners or guards. We could make a certain set of rules for each, perhaps. But basically it's a corrupt prison where the warden doesn't care what the guards do unless it somehow reaches the media.

The prisoners could also be plotting an escape...

Of course. I understand that this is an idea. Please keep in mind that I am very interested, and thanks for answering my questions :)

I was skeptical when I read the title but the idea looks promising. I am watching this space ;)

Haha, cool. I forgot to follow this thread so i didnt get any notifications thanks @Nakinagara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back