• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Prison Break ~ OOC

GlitchQueen

None of us asked to be here. Some of us don’t even deserve to be in this god forsaken prison. Many of us in here are innocent. Some of us, not so much. But to be honest, that’s not important. What’s important is that we want out. Are you in or what?

This roleplay is basically about a group of people that meet in prison and after some time, they end up planning a prison break.

Roles:
  1. Psycho ~ Pretty crazy person that could create a possible distraction if needed. Reserved for: S Shibe
  2. Brain ~ Most intelligent out of the whole group. Reserved for: Remembrance Remembrance
  3. Tough guy/girl ~ Almost everyone is intimidated by them. They’re not afraid to kick somebody's ass. Reserved for: @spidey
  4. Comedian ~ Really goofy person in group. Eases tension with their comedy. Reserved for: Artimerrx Artimerrx
  5. Quiet one ~ No one really knows anything about them because they rarely talk. Taken by: Me
  6. Gossiper/Eavesdropper ~ Knows everything that happens in the prison. Including things that happen with other prisoners, guards, and the prison in general. Usually knows things before anyone else finds out. Reserved for: dazzling dazzling
  7. Hacker ~ Good with technology of any kind. Can hack into basically anything if needed. Reserved for: Peach Tea Peach Tea
If you want to be a guard, you can be a guard, but I will only allow 1-3 guards, but I'd prefer AT LEAST one bad guard.

Character Sheet: Prisoners

Name

Nickname

Appearance (picture preferred)

Role

Age (18-25)

Ethnicity

Sexuality

Talents

Relationships: (Acquaintances, Friends, Lovers, etc. Figure it out)

Background

Crime

Innocent or Guilty?

Character Text In: (color, font, etc. Not necessary.. Optional. If normal, just put normal)

Character Sheet: Guard

Name

Nickname

Role

Age (20-30)

Ethnicity

Sexuality

Talents

Relationships: (Acquaintances, Friends, Lovers, etc. Figure it out)

Background

Why did you become a guard?

Have you ever commited a crime?

If so, Innocent or Guilty?

Character Text In: (color, font, etc. Not necessary.. Optional. If normal, just put normal)

Last edited:
Rules

1. Cursing and Violence are both allowed, but anything else… no.
  2. If you are planning (for some reason) to be violent to another character, please talk to them first.
  3. Do NOT make the RP all about you. There are other people that want to share their creativity too.
  4. Treat others with respect in OOC (aka be nice)

Also..

1. If ALL the roles are taken, but you still want to be apart of the roleplay or want another role, I’m willing to discuss what kind of character you could be. Roleplayers can play three people or less (it is YOUR choice… just please talk to me about it)
  2. Be as creative as you want with your character(s). Take your character(s) in any direction you’d like.
  3. Have Fun.

Name
Bay Elwood

Nickname
"B"/Red

Role
Quiet One

Ethnicity
African American

Sexuality
Bisexual

Talents
N/A

Relationships
None at the moment

Background
Bay was left on the side of the road when she was just a few weeks old. A gay couple found her and took her in. They raised her as their own and she loved them greatly. When Bay was about 12 years olds, she came home from school and found her parents (the gay couple) dead. After that, she sort of lost control for a while.

Crime
Homicide

Innocent or Guilty?
Unknown

Character Text In: Lavendar (I think..?)

Last edited:
Name: Valeryia Oshkenov

Nickname(s):
Vallerie, Val

Appearance:

Role:
Gossip Girl/Eavesdropper

Age (18-25):

Ethnicity:
White

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Talents:
-Stealth

From Valeryia's years of gossiping, she's gotten good at making her way around places without being seen or heard. Chances are, you won't notice her until she's standing right in front of you.
-Memory
Val was naturally gifted with an amazing memory. She can recall even tiny details-- She just might not notice them at first.
-Making distractions
Val is best suited for making small distractions, as she is super clumsy and comes off as ditzy. You never know what could be an act; A simple bump or dropping something could really be a front to take something.

Relationships: (open!)

Background: Valeryia was born in Russia and moved to the US during her middle school years. She was never super close with her parents as they were often out on business. When she arrived in America, she was immediately smitten with all the people she had to talk to. Making friends wasn't hard for Valeryia, as she was decently attractive and charismatic. As she found more friends, she grew more curious. Not just about them, but everyone. She started small: Listening in to conversations around her and keeping up with gossip.

But when she got into highschool, she got a bit more aggressive. She would leave class to "use the restroom" or "get water", and just walk the halls and keep an eye out for anything interesting. She would even steal other student's phones to go through their texts. They never noticed, of course-- She made sure to return them before anyone noticed anything was missing. Val soon knew everything that was going on in her highschool, and it was getting boring.

Soon, in her boredom, she had an idea. Nothing too crazy, and there was almost no way she would get caught. Valeryia bought listening devices and bugged the whole school. Everywhere. The principle's office, the counselor's, even the classrooms. For several months she flew under the radar, but she got bored again. That is, until one boy caught her eye. She quickly developed feelings for him and decided that she must know more about him. At this point, she had no boundaries. She started stalking him, and got away with it for over a year.

In her senior year of highschool, on her eighteenth birthday, the neighbors filed a noise complaint. It was no big deal, but when the police showed up, they found minors drinking. They then searched the house, including Valeryia's bedroom. In her bedroom she kept all of her "treasures", including several candid photos, videos, and belongings of her crush. It wasn't hard for the police to figure out what was going on, and Valeryia was promptly arrested and charged as an adult.

Crime:
Criminal stalking and illegal usage of covert listening devices

Innocent or Guilty:
Guilty

CT: Example

Hey, GlitchQueen GlitchQueen , I have a question. Since Val is the gossip girl, will you 'feed' her information? E.g. choose what she finds out so she can deliver plot twists?
Not sure if this makes sense, but something like this.
So, Val goes out to spy on the guards. Let's say the guards are talking about what's for lunch. Would you DM me saying that, or would I have to make up information for her to find?

Hey, GlitchQueen GlitchQueen , I have a question. Since Val is the gossip girl, will you 'feed' her information? E.g. choose what she finds out so she can deliver plot twists?
So, Val goes out to spy on the guards. Let's say the guards are talking about what's for lunch. Would you DM me saying that, or would I have to make up information for her to find?

It's honestly whatever you'd prefer. Like I said before, this is YOUR rp. 😊

And I don't know about anyone else here, butI like to be surprised in a rp lol

Also, let's just say.. you plan to do like a whole plot twist and it involves someone else in the rp, talk to them beforehand. That includes the prisoners and guards (if we ever get guards 😂)

Also, let's just say.. you plan to do like a whole plot twist and it involves someone else in the rp, talk to them beforehand. That includes the prisoners and guards (if we ever get guards 😂)
Alright! But if there is something you want Val to find, just pop me a DM!

Oooh, I’m so excited, especially since this is my first actual RP.

Name: Peter Violet

Nickname: Peter, or Pete.

Appearance (picture preferred): Ah, I’m sorry, but I couldn’t find a good picture to match what he would look like, so I just quickly sketched one: 3DD36B69-2B2B-48DF-B138-17F28A720DC4.jpeg
He has blond hair, and a white and blue striped shirt.

Role: the comedian.

Age (18-25): 19

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Sexuality: Pansexual

Talents: He’s been blind since birth, so all his other senses are increased. He can hear, and smell better.

Relationships: (Acquaintances, Friends, Lovers, etc. Figure it out) He has family out of prison, but let’s just see what turns out from the relationships that grow during the RP.

Background: He’s been blind his whole life, and lived in a well off part of town.

Crime: He got arrested and put in jail for illegal drug trafficking.

Innocent or Guilty?: guilty.

Character Text In: (color, font, etc. Not necessary.. Optional. If normal, just put normal) Bold.

Name: Gina Joanne Lao

Nickname: GinGin, Ginny, Jo, black widow (because of the black widow 'painted' on her car) but she prefers if people don't use nicknames if they aren't close to her.

Appearance:

Role: The smuggler

Ethnicity: Korean/Chinese

Sexuality: Bisexual

Talents: Smart, assessing peoples weaknesses, car racing.

Relationships:
Shin Lao - her brother, they are close even though she hates how he thinks that women have no business being involved in the world of crime, she is making it her life's goal to someday show him he was wrong.

Isabela Lao - her stepmother, they hate each other's guts like nobody's business.

Jason Lao - her father and head of their family since her grandfather passed. He (like her brother) is high on the food chain among the local triads. Gina and her father are close but since her father married Isabela they tend to bicker a lot.

(More relationships might be added after some planning etc...)

Background: Gina comes from a crime family and wasn't allowed to join in on 'the family business' which was pretty much the reason she wanted it even more. The family is quite rich but Gina tried to ask for as little as possible and instead made her money by joining illegal street racing.

Crime: Arrested for illegal street racing and resisting arrest as well as assaulting the arresting officer (she also insulted the judge and made a scene in the courtroom).

Innocent or Guilty?: Guilty

Character Text In: Text color sample

Name
Finn Roy

Nickname
Finnie, Nutbag

Appearance
Role
Psycho

Ethnicity
Caucasian,
American Canadian

Sexuality
I don’t think you’d want to date this dude...

Talents

•Nobody Likes The Scary Dude- Because of Finn’s unpredictability, other prisoners will avoid him during meal times and recreational hours. He’s known for being violent towards those who get too close in his bubble. So he, and those who may be near him, are usually left alone.

•Don’t Poke The Bear- Guards often try not to disturb Finn too much in fear of provoking a violent outrage from him, due to his past fits, he cannot keep a roommate in his cell. When an outburst does occur, especially in a open area, all guards in the area are usually distracted by it and must restrain him.

•Oddly Intelligent- Finn knows a few things, and was a seen as a clever boy when he was younger. Though, he isn’t ‘perfectly’ smart like a serial killer, and is more than capable of making a few mistakes here and there. He seems to have at least some knowledge on emotional intelligence and emotional manipulation.

Relationships
None

After his descend into mental illness, his father constantly tried to provide aid to his only son. Though, time and time again, after countless therapy sessions, medications, and hospital admissions. His father had finally had enough, and distanced himself from Finn. The two are no longer in contact.

Background
Finn’s childhood and family is actually fairly normal, nothing out of the ordinary really took place in his life. He came from a lovely middle class neighborhood up in Michigan, had plenty of little friends throughout his childhood, and performed okay in school. No traumatizing events, his mother passed away from cancer when he was around 12. Which lead to feelings of abandonment, emotional longing, and the beginning of an incredibly unstable disorder.

Finn has...to say the least, an EXTREME case of Borderline Personality Disorder. Unlike most who have this disorder, Finn is quick to become violent towards others and himself. This has lead to poor performance during his high school years as the illness progressed, which he later dropped out of before he graduated.

As Finn struggled to find employment with the education he didn’t exactly have, he started to occasionally have psychotic episodes. Which produced delusions of paranoia, increased violence, as well as depression.

Crime
Finn finally managed to find a little job at a video store after months of searching for employment. Unfortunately, he slowly sank into a episode of psychosis as the weeks went on. Finn genuinely believed that people were watching him through the TVs set up within the store, a delusion produced by his unstable mind. This lead to him destroying several sets of TVs in the store without nothing more than a metal rod from a curtain. His employer soon came to see what was up, and well, Finn truly believed his employer was out to get him as well. And attacked the poor man.

-Destruction of Property
-Assault

Innocent or Guilty?
Guilty

Character Text In
Red.

Hello, everybody. I am so sorry I have not been keeping everyone updating and all that. I have not been on my A- game. For that, I am sorry. My cousin had surgery a few weeks ago, so i was helping take care of her. My mom had surgery on Monday, so I've been taking care of her. Either sometime today or sometime tomorrow, I'll be a little more focus on the rp. Since I've been gone for a while, I want to make sure that everyone is still interested.

Hello, everybody. I am so sorry I have not been keeping everyone updating and all that. I have not been on my A- game. For that, I am sorry. My cousin had surgery a few weeks ago, so i was helping take care of her. My mom had surgery on Monday, so I've been taking care of her. Either sometime today or sometime tomorrow, I'll be a little more focus on the rp. Since I've been gone for a while, I want to make sure that everyone is still interested.

I am also still on board.

Okay, so a lot of unexpected crap has happened. I planned to be back sooner, but as you can see... that did not happen. I'm sorry, but I can't go on with this rp. If you all want to, go ahead, I fully support it. Too much stuff has been happening and I honestly just have not had time to run an rp. If you'd like to know the exact reasons why, I understand. You can always private message me. I'm sorry about all of this. I was honestly pretty excited about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back