• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Princess Yoshi’s AG Art Commissions.

Kamizombie

Hello! My name is Kamizombie, and I’m here to offer my wife’s artwork commission to people who may wish to have their OC’s drawn. If interested, please PM me. Conversely, you may join her art Discord: Join the Yoshi’s Commission Island Discord Server! (Please note that the art Discord falls very much in line with RPN’s own conduct rules, so conduct yourself accordingly).37B25C00-0252-429C-92FF-7071E41404B8.pngB503E6C4-F88C-4D3C-81F7-55CD1B874860.jpeg69DBA593-F853-46F7-9AB6-555EE5A18454.png

Last edited:
Your style reminds me of old Disney and Ghibli movies. I think I prefer your crosshatch shading to your solid colour shading, but that's probably because I'm such a fan of graphic novels.

Your style reminds me of old Disney and Ghibli movies. I think I prefer your crosshatch shading to your solid colour shading, but that's probably because I'm such a fan of graphic novels.

This is my wife’s work. ^^

She’s fairly multi-faceted in her art capabilities. The 90’s anime retro style is one of her more popular designs, though.

Hello! My name is Kamizombie, and I’m here to offer my wife’s artwork commission to people who may wish to have their OC’s drawn. If interested, please PM me. Conversely, you may join her art Discord: Join the Princess Yoshi’s Art Commission Corner Discord Server! (Please note that the art Discord falls very much in line with RPN’s own conduct rules, so conduct yourself accordingly).View attachment 915561View attachment 915560View attachment 915559
This piece gives me Dr. Facilier vibes and I am loving it!!!

New commission completed.

WfVvVxB.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back