• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Princess Rescue? 1x1 [CLOSED]

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being

ba0002f31d452df039b27f551114f234.png

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

The grounds were far from flat, several hills and mountains made up Mamaley. Their trees were large, but scattered throughout the lands. You would find many Centaurs populating the open fields within valleys where the land is somewhat plain. They are hunters and never feared to be hunted.

In the lands of Mamaley, where centaurian beings roam, a young hero was asked to come forth by the Chief of Mamaley. Years ago, the Mamaleyans gave birth to a new centaurian being; it was not four-legged, but two, so this form was called Ipotane. Fawna was the name of this Ipotane; she's the first of her kind. She was a symbol to the centaurians of the union of humans and themselves, but as she aged, her beauty became more apparent and she was kidnapped. The Cheif feared it was one of their own who caused this mischief, so this resulted him seeking aid from outside his herd.

Now, the story beckons this new hero on a mission to save Fawna, a beautiful young maiden, from what has befallen her...

3bfd499cc12624b2035cce3aec57aad0.png

headshot.jpg

INSERT COOL NAME HERE- The Hero
@YOU

Z3M2fsy.jpg

Fawna Dots- The Damsel in distress
SachiGrl SachiGrl

KJYugBR.jpg

O'reld Ulch- The Cheif's son
SachiGrl SachiGrl

v1C9nVK.png

U.S.E.- The Underground Slave Exchange, employed mostly by demons with various powers.
@NPC

This is a fantasy 1x1 search. The enemy is an NPC and the cheif's son will be like a sidekick/supplemental character. Only looking for one partner. Ideally, someone who writes with good grammar and typically writes in paragraphs.

This is somewhat interesting, but the font is killing me to read xD. Can I get a bit more information about the story though? More specifically the plot line we're looking at following and how you'd like to begin it?

Can I get a bit more information about the story though?
Basically, the hero and O'reld will be traveling together to find Fawna. O'reld has some evidence pointing that U.S.E. may have kidnapped the maiden. Their goal is to infiltrate the underground slave exchange, find Fawna and return her home. I don't know if you like surprises, but I plan on revealing things regarding O'reld once they capture the maiden.

Also, when Fawna returns home, she still won't be necessarily safe because their is a traitor among their own, so perhaps an investigation or using her as bait to find the culprits would do the trick.

So in the beginning there will be lots of action, then drama, then more action and hopefully romance :P

Last edited:
More specifically the plot line we're looking at following and how you'd like to begin it?

The beginning takes place in Mamaley where the hero meets the cheif and is introduced to his son. They discuss their plans or speculations regarding Fawna's kidnapping and from their they proceed to travel and search for her.

I have already a detailed introductory post of you want to see it, but it is assuming the hero is Human. The Hero can be any race you want him/her to be, so I'll be modifying the post accordingly.

This is somewhat interesting, but the font is killing me to read xD.
Sorry! Here's what I wrote in my first post, but in regular font:

The grounds were far from flat, several hills and mountains made up Mamaley. Their trees were large, but scattered throughout the lands. You would find many Centaurs populating the open fields within valleys where the land is somewhat plain. They are hunters and never feared to be hunted.

In the lands of Mamaley, where centaurian beings roam, a young hero was asked to come forth by the Chief of Mamaley. Years ago, the Mamaleyans gave birth to a new centaurian being; it was not four-legged, but two, so this form was called Ipotane. Fawna was the name of this Ipotane; she's the first of her kind. She was a symbol to the centaurians of the union of humans and themselves, but as she aged, her beauty became more apparent and she was kidnapped. The Cheif feared it was one of their own who caused this mischief, so this resulted him seeking aid from outside his herd.

Now, the story beckons this new hero on a mission to save Fawna, a beautiful young maiden, from what has befallen her...

Additional Info on NPC:
U.S.E.- The Underground Slave Exchange, employed mostly by demons with various powers.

Oh, it looks really good. I'm just at work right now and it's been kinda hectic, but I'm down for it
Awesome! Once you create your character, I'll make a thread for us ~♥

You can post it here and I'll transfer it over to the thread~

Alrighty

How about

Quince T Hawthorne
Human
And..uhhh I guess I'll just attach a picture? Sorry I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Rp. It's been too many years xD

Attachments

• tumblr_n0cadbAXUs1rj6ha3o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n0cadbAXUs1rj6ha3o1_500.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1
Alrighty

How about

Quince T Hawthorne
Human
And..uhhh I guess I'll just attach a picture? Sorry I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Rp. It's been too many years xD
Lol, that's fine! I'm just going to set up the RP. Just want to add your name and picture for the first post flare :3

I gotcha. Again, sorry about the shortness and everything and my noobitude. I promise I'm a decent writer xD. Just gotta get back into the swing of things.

If you say.

I'm at work right now, but I'll keep up as best I can, I've got some days off coming though, so I'll have more availability soon

If you say.

I'm at work right now, but I'll keep up as best I can, I've got some days off coming though, so I'll have more availability soon
Yay! :3

I'm excited for your response~
I'm going to created an OOC thread, so we don't take up this thread anymore.

You're so cute :3
I'd rather make another RP with you, but my posts have been rather infrequent. If you don't mind slow posts (like once a week), then we can totally role play together♥
I'd love to start a new RP with you ^-^ it was a blast last time. Just give me a shout.

As far as slow replies go, I'm fine with it. So I'll be 100% down to RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back