• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Princess and The Pauper

Jordichan

Dreaming of a Fairytale
(Note: This can become a one x one if someone wishes to double on this)

Long ago in a kingdom two baby girls were born. Both look exactly a like except one came from a royal family of wealth while the other baby came from a poor family struggling to get by.

Years later the king has unfortunately died a few years ago from a rare disease. This left the queen to rule the kingdom with her 18 year old daughter following her. But as time when on the mining industry that supported the kingdom started to slack. Eventually all the gold was mined out and the wealth that supported their kingdom was disappearing. Many villagers went bankrupt and were force to leave the kingdom as they went to find work somewhere else.

While the royal adviser was on a trip far away the Queen knew she had to do something fast before the entire kingdom went bankrupt. An idea came to her as she remembered that a prince in a nearby country was looking for a wife. If she were to have a marriage arranged then the wealth from the prince would save their kingdom.

When the princess heard of her mother's idea she was reluctant to agree but she did knowing this was the only way to save their kingdom. But the princess has fallen for another man. She has fallen in love with her tutor that had been so close to her over the years and all formalities were dropped as they became best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The royal adviser had returned from his trip only to hear that the Queen had made such a rash decision without his consent. How dare she suddenly engage a princess off to some man like that. This was ruining his plan he had ever since the king had died. It was always his dream to become king and he wasn't going to let the Queen ruin it.

Suddenly he had an idea.

If the princess were to go missing all of a sudden and the prince broke off the engagement then he could find the princess and bring her back to her mother and she would be so grateful that she would offer him to be king. He began planning the perfect way for all of this to happen to accomplish his dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a day before the prince was suppose to come to meet his bride to be. The tutor noticed that the princess seemed to be a little off and decided it would be best for her to go out in the village with him for a bit.

While the tutor went off to find them some drinks the princess stumbles upon a girl singing beautifully. Eventually once the crowd disperses that was listening the princess talks to the girl but both of them are taken back a bit as they just stared at one another. They looked exactly alike except for their hair color. The two of them became fast friends and promised to see each other again soon.

That night two men hired by the royal adviser go into the castle and kidnapped the princess. The next morning a note is found saying that the princess had ran away and Queen was heartbroken. The tutor knew something wasn't right about it and needed do something quickly. If the princess doesn't show up by the end of the day the engagement with the prince with be cut off and the kingdom will have lost all of their hope.

The tutor finds the girl from the day before and asks her to pretend to be the princess only until he was able to find the true princess. The girl hesitantly agrees and goes back to the castle and as she pretends to be the princess she slowly starts falling for the prince who's suppose to be engage to the true princess.

Wow this a lot. Anyway their is obviously more to the story but I felt like this was enough to see who would be interested in the rp.

I will be playing the role of the pauper and also the royal adviser since he is the key villain in the story. So the roles that are available is the princess, prince, and the tutor.

Please comment below if you would be interested in doing this and what part you will want to play. I want people who will be flexible and active throughout this rp because this story is very detailed.​

This sounds interesting. I might be interested in the part of the princess.

Yeah, I'm surprised. This looks really good. I was hoping my commenting would help bring attention to it. :/

Yeah hopefully this will get more attention because this would really be a fun group roleplay if people would join

No problem! I mostly do 1x1 RPs, but I have been wanting to try a good group RP for a while with a real plot. I'm looking at this and I just don't know if it'll work as well as a 1x1.

I know! ^^ That's why I said it would not work "as well". I can see it working, just not "as well" as it would as a group.

Lets give it a tad more time and if no one else shows up let's talk 1x1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back