• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

Kuna Valentina

After many hours, Kuna sent the butler to go check on him.​

"Where is Kuna?" he turned his head a bit his eyes giving off a faint blue glow and as he spoke you could see his breath in the air of the room.

"Thank you butler tell her I will be out shortly. I just need a second." he lays onto his back for a moment with a small sigh.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna was standing out in the open with some people, looking at a piece of paper, discussing some ideas.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna motions the volunteers away for a moment, “oh, well at least you got some rest.”​

Kuna Valentina

She smirks and closes her eyes for a second. "I'm glad all these people are willing to help out with the ceremony," she whispered.​

"Sorry I couldn't help out much." he looked around at the progress they made. "You have it looking good so far."

Kuna Valentina

"Nah, it's okay. I'm glad you think so," she also looked around.​

Kuna Valentina

She but her lip and shrugged, “I probably should eat... so sure.”​

He held her hand and brings her to the dining room and asked the made to make them a nice lunch. "How has everything been going today?"

Kuna Valentina

“Things are better now,” she shot him a small grin. “But you know, I’ve been running around everywhere.” She poked out her lips and rubbed the back of her neck.​

"Yeah planning things is tiring." he rubbed her shoulders. He gave her a small message on her back doing the best he can with what area of availability he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back