• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

Kuna Valentina

“You seen Koda? He was supposed to be helping me with something,” she asked.​

Kuna Valentina

“I know. I did too. But now I can’t seem to find him.”​

Kuna Valentina

“Derrin!” The butler came running into the dining room. “Kuna is screaming upstairs! I think there’s something wrong! The door is locked!”​

Derrin rushes past the butler as soon as he heard about Kuna screaming he goes to the bathroom and breaks down the door. "What's going on!"

Kuna Valentina

And of course, there was Koda; had Kuna pinned up against the wall with a blade to her neck.​

Kuna Valentina

“Come any closer and I’ll kill her!” He threatened. Eliza and the butler came up behind Derrin and gasped.

“Koda, this isn’t like you! You’d never hurt your sister!” Eliza exclaimed, her voice husky.​

He moved faster then Koda could react and grabbed both of his arms and pinned him to the wall. He took the knife and stabbed it into the stone wall right above Koda's ear.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna passed out on the floor from being scared so badly. The butler ran over to her to check for any injuries.

“Koda what is wrong with you?” Eliza demanded.​

Kuna Valentina

“Wait- were Koda’s eyes always red?” Eliza questioned before a shadow erupted from his jaws, making his body go limp.​

Kuna Valentina

“I knew it! Koda was possessed!” Eliza exclaimed before walked up beside Derrin.​

Kuna Valentina

“Because I know Koda would never hurt his sister,” Eliza stated.

“Kuna? Kuna are you all right?” The butler asked, trying to wake her.​

Kuna Valentina

“She only has a few bruises and cuts. But she’ll be fine,” he reported.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back