• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Prince of Persia: Echoes of Time

Roman Valkyrie

warrior by blood
"It is said some lives are linked across time. Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages. Destiny."

Princess Tamina and Prince Dastan's souls have met and shared in life in many ways and many times over, the souls of twin flames. Again Tamina has been born into a sacred and secret covenant to protect the sands of time, though through many generations and with advances of technology, the knife and the mission of its protectors has gotten a little lost in translation.

Once again the knife is sought out and the reincarnated Tamina finds herself a midst of legend and stories she's only heard of as bed time stories. Only in her story, the danger is real.

Hope I grabbed your interest with this present time fandom of Prince of Persia. I'm hoping for it to be a Prince of Persia, The Mummy, National Treasure type story line. I'm looking for a partner who's 21+ years of age to play the reincarnated Dastan. I admit, I have no knowledge of the Prince of Persia games, though if you're willing to school me I'm willing to learn. I'm also looking for someone who's willing to take liberties with the plot and story line, I too enjoy a good plot twist or two.

I tend to post two to three paragraphs or whatever the content requires, quality over quantity. That being said, sometimes coming back to five sentences when I've written five paragraphs is a little disheartening, so basically give me effort.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back