• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Portal Hopping, Dancing, Sociopaths, Politics, Furry Rebels, Magic, Romance + More!

Pretzel Heart

Afterimage of Broad Daylight
Heyo! Do you like giant blocks of text? Because BOYO do I have the RP for you! xD
Jokes aside we weren't joking, we are a detailed (but fun!) RP about parallel worlds, rebel furries, political intrigue, dating simulations, mystery, magic, and, above all, dancing! My former Co-GM and I worked on this RP for quite a while, and I promise to bring you an exciting adventure with many (possibly dark!) twists and turns. Right now we're looking to reboot, which means lots of potentially awesome roles open to all you lovely people~
Specifically:
Marine Queendom Princess, East Sea Councilman, West Sea Councilman, Dance Instructor
...and anything else you can come up with!
Below is our basic premise if you would like to check it out, but you will find all that info plus much, much more on our HP:

https://www.rpnation.com/categories/primum-movens-eosos-open-and-accepting-looking-f.8176/

Have any questions? Feel free to ask! Hope to meet you soon! :ghostv:

On the edge of an eclipse, a world in stasis waits for the
Primum Movens

Fairytale_Castle.jpg

What little girl hasn't, at some point, dreamt of becoming the princess of a fairytale kingdom, where magic and princes abound?

Maybe little girls that know better.

Little girls that realize every world has its
stories.
Every country has its politics.
Every fairytale has its dark side.

Pink.jpg
AAAAA
Orange.jpg
AAAAA
Soft_Blue.jpg

Welcome to Roserasia . . .

An ancient land once imbued with magic that could be channeled through dance-like rituals. The earliest of its inhabitants were animal-human hybrids who developed and practiced these rituals to obtain great magical power. Over time, however, some of them broke away to create settlements and lost their connection to the earth, their magic fading and their features becoming entirely human. Only a few remained dedicated to the old ways, retaining their ties to magic and becoming more animalistic: the arie.

By the present day, Roserasia is now comprised of several countries ruled by the humans who, while without magic, kept dancing as an important part of their society through socio-political competitions, courting rituals, and balls. The arie of today have only limited magical powers as much of their ancient culture has been lost to time, and even these have been greatly restricted under human rule. The sole exception are the Witches, a mysterious race said to be most related to those early inhabitants and practice extremely powerful spells. Although the arie long co-existed peacefully, tensions rose as they gradually lost the freedom to practice magic as they liked. After one kingdom was overthrown by an arien rebellion, the other countries have begun to take sides on the issue.

The Kingdom of Euthalia, being the largest and most politically prominent, has yet to take an official stance. With the grandest social function of the year - the Cendrillion Ball - fast approacing, the fate of the kingdom's political stance seems to fall on the Euthalian Princess, whose choice of dance partner in the crowning event may indicate the kingdom's alliance, and thus their position on the rebellion, once and for all. But the idle princess has her own ideas, recruiting a doppleganger from another world to switch places with her so that she doesn't have to be involved in such bothersome politics.

In this RP, you will have the chance to participate in the Cendrillon Ball and the hot political climate that surrounds it. Will you join the side of the arie as a human sympathizer? A Witch who stills practices the most ancient and powerful magic forms? A member of the Rebellion? A servant at Waltz Castle? Or perhaps an everyday subjugated citizen of the Euthalia Kingdom, just trying to stay alive in the best way you know how? Or will you join as a human, either as a Representative or member of the Euthalia Kingdom? Or even the replacement princess who has no idea what she's just gotten herself into?

The choices that will determine the fate of Roserasia and its people are up to you...

Euthalia Kingdom

The largest country in all Roserasia, Euthalia is the heart of the land and enjoys peace and prosperity far from the Rebellion, ruling from the beautiful and impenetrable Waltz Castle. However, the Euthalian Court is worried about what the future may bring, and is considering taking a stance on arien rights which could either bring peace to all Roserasia or plunge the continent into war. Harmonious and prosperous, Euthalia hosts the annual month-long Cendrillon Ball in the capital of Saint Lyon, inviting Representatives from all over the world to compete in the friendly dance competition that crowns the event. This marks the first year that Euthalia's princess will participate, placing her on the global stage for all to see. The pressure was too great for the laid-back princess, so she decided to let someone else do the heavy lifting for her, recruiting a doppelgänger from another world

This is where most of the RP will take place, and, likely, if you are not playing a Representative or a member of the Rebellion, your character will be from here.

The Euthalian Court consists of:
1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Princess

There are also an assortment of other roles at Waltz Castle:
Princess's Servant, Guard(s), Servant(s), Dance Instructor

United States of Rameria

A proud country of equal opportunity, Rameria decided on its own terms to neutralize its monarchy, ending in a "Peaceful Revolution." However, the country is still largely ruled by the president, who also happens to be the former king. It is speculated that the stepping down of the monarchy was only a surface-level ruse to put the public at ease, but if so, that places the president's heir in a difficult position, were he aspiring to rule. At the present, representatives from each state, including some arie, sit in the Senate. Still, the president chose to send his own son to be their Representative for the Cendrillon Ball this year, perhaps hoping to consolidate the family's power once more.

To represent them at the Cendrillon Ball, Rameria is sending:
1 Senator (former Prince)

Galleria Countship

The second smallest country in Roserasia, Galleria is very insular and steeped in tradition. They are particularly noted for their dedication to the art of dance, with the noble family boasting a long line of Dance Heritage and Cendrillon Ball winners.

To represent them at the Cendrillon Ball, Galleria is sending:
1 Viscount

Greedo Kingdom

One of the few smaller kingdoms on Roserasia, the Greedo line was founded by a breakaway of the Euthalian Court many years ago. They have retained peaceful ties with the nearby Euthalia Kingdom, however, and hold a relative position of power...perhaps being a bit overly dependent upon their northern neighbors. Now, though, the kingdom is in a state of decline, symbolized by the younger princess's failing health. This has put increased pressure on the prince to ensure the kingdom's economic prosperity and continue the family line. They are noted for their beautiful natural scenery.

To represent them at the Cendrillon Ball, Greedo is sending:
1 Prince, 1 Princess (she is in the Euthalia Kingdom to get medical treatment during the Ball)

Marine Queendom

The Marine Queendom is the only country to be represented at the Cendrillon Ball this year which does not exist on Roserasia. Like the Greedo Kingdom, the Marine royal line was established by a breakaway member of the Euthalian Court, however, the relationship between the two families has been very unfriendly. Trying to put an end to the feud, this is the first time a Representative from Marine has been invited since the Ball's genesis. Because of years of lost contact, not much is known about the Marine Queendom's place in the world, or how they have been managing their own affairs.

To represent them at the Cendrillon Ball, Marine is sending:
1 Princess

Dorimun Dukedom

The smallest of all countries in Roserasia is the Dorimun Dukedom. Since they are a very tiny island that relies heavily on arien magic, they have the most to gain by forming a partnership with Euthalia. They have a variety of traditions that may be seen as odd to people born in other lands. This is also the location of one of the only, and certainly the largest, oldest, and most respected, school for arien magics: Wright Academy.

To represent them at the Cendrillon Ball, Dorimun is sending:
1 Viscount

Nezzie Kingdom

Being the closest to the Lepumir Kingdom, the Nezzie Kingdom was most impacted by the Rebellion. Many refugees from Lepumir have fled to its lands, both human and arien alike. The Nezzie Kingdom has been seeking to expand its borders, and now has the perfect reason to do so, with talk that they might set their sights on Lepumir. For this reason the Rebellion has its eyes on Nezzie, and it will be dangerous for their Representative to make it all the way to Saint Lyon. Still, it is a journey of the utmost political importance, as support from the Euthalia Court would both help to stave off the Rebellion and make possible their dreams of invasion.

The Nezzie Kingdom is also this year's hosts for the annual Thorarinn-Fulco Dance Heritage Competition, and has suspiciously elected to hold it during Euthalia's Cendrillon Ball.

To represent them at the Cendrillon Ball, Nezzie is sending:
1 Prince

Sea Republic

The history of the Sea Republic is rife with controversy. Formerly the large and impressive Cesar Kingdom, the country sought to challenge Waltz Castle's rule. They went into battle unprepared, resulting in a humiliating slaughter and Euthalia deftly proving its superiority. The young queen's life was lost in the revolution, and the nobility was dismantled into a two-core council system which answers directly to Euthalian nobility. To avenge their older sister and try and gain back favor for their country, the former princes have decided to join in the fight for the Euthalian Princess's alliance.

To represent them at the Cendrillon Ball, Sea is sending:
1 Traditionalist East Sea Councilman (former Prince), 1 Liberal West Sea Councilman (former Prince)

Lepumir Kingdom

Once a tranquil and sleepy kingdom, Lepumir was the site of the start of the Rebellion and has since fallen into arien control. Many of the more violent arie have flocked to its borders, which have proudly offered to accept anyone of arien descent. The king and queen were sacrificed in the Rebellion, but the whereabouts of the prince are currently unknown. There are rumors flying about that perhaps he survived, and people wonder if he could possibly put a stop to the violence. The Lepumir Kingdom, being an ancient land of great magical power, is also where the remaining Witches live.

Noteworthy members of Lepumir include:
Leader of the Rebellion, Prince (Missing), Witches

Green.jpg

Loosely inspired by the Nintendo DS game 'Princess Debut.' No knowledge of said game is required. In fact, this game is pretty much trash, so it's probably best not to play it.

Last edited:
So I am very interested in this, and will definitely be PM'ing a cs y'alls way soonish. This is an official mark of intrigue mostly, but I also wanted to ask how much of my writing process the gm's want to see in that, because I can include earlier versions, or just only send it once im more or less done. Fair warning for option A, I am hugely indecisive and have a marked tendency to constantly change bits and pieces of my characters or even entirely reject and rebuild them as I go.

So I am very interested in this, and will definitely be PM'ing a cs y'alls way soonish. This is an official mark of intrigue mostly, but I also wanted to ask how much of my writing process the gm's want to see in that, because I can include earlier versions, or just only send it once im more or less done. Fair warning for option A, I am hugely indecisive and have a marked tendency to constantly change bits and pieces of my characters or even entirely reject and rebuild them as I go.
Are you planning on going for the East Sea Councilman? If not, I might try to claim it.

isapi isapi Raven Kade Raven Kade

Thanks for showing interest! There's no rush, take your time in reading through the threads I know it's a fkkton

You can read up on our rules here

And the skeleton (along with information on all active profiles) can be found here

Any other questions, feel free to post in our ooc, or PM me. :ghostv:

Last edited:
Want me to bump this for you in the hopes that we might get someone interested in being the dance instructor?

Want me to bump this for you in the hopes that we might get someone interested in being the dance instructor?

I see you bumped it anyways xD *zombie rp intensifies*

I'm waiting till I finish the updates (maybe next week!!??) to start slutting myself on recruiting lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back