• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pretty Please Rp With Me? ^-^

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring

P.S. I'm a bit lazy at the moment so I got half of my plots from online. Links will be given to the website I got them from.

Hey buds! The name is QueenOfDisaster! I'm here with ya to do some 1x1 rps. Maybe one of them (just an idea) we could have a third mini character!? Who knows!?!?!

Okay, so lets talk about me.

You: But-

No buts!

Okay, so here are some of my requirements for roleplaying. They are listed down below.

-I prefer to play female(but I am willing to make compromises, if y'all have ideas)-

-I only do realistic face claims for characters-

-No one liners!!!-

-No really short posts! Give me some detail to work with!-

^^So, that was a small thing of my role-play style.^^

Now, lets get onto the genres I'm interested in.

Genres:

Dystopian

Romance

Realistic/Modern world

Sometimes Fantasy

Action

Adventure

Maybe Scifi?

(if you have any other genres you'd want to rp with me or plots for any of these, Pm me!)

Now that we talked about the basics, lets get into the plots.

Plot One

"Rock Bottom"

A relationship between Muse A and Muse B. They were the high school sweethearts back then. After their college lives Muse A and Muse B move into an apartment together. Hoping that it would bond them closer after a rough patch they just stitched up.

Muse A and Muse B try to make the best of it. But sadly Muse A falls into drugs and alcohol due to the constant fighting with Muse B.

During that, Muse B ends up seeing another person.

Will their toxic relationship last or will it crumble into pieces?

Plot Two

Taken from Plotsforall 2.0

"A Little Surprise"

Muse A is annoyed when someone rings their doorbell late at night. When they answer the door, they’re even more annoyed to come face-to-face with their ex,Muse B. Muse B, typically smug and rude, looks panicked and makes a plea for Muse A’s help. Bitter about the sour ending of their relationship by Muse B’s fault, Muse A is poised to slam the door shut in Muse B’s face. Just before they can, a pint-sized kid peers out from behind Muse B’s legs and asks to use the bathroom. Muse A may loathe Muse B, but they aren’t heartless, so they let the child in and begrudgingly also Muse B. While the child is in the bathroom, Muse A demands an explanation from their ex. Muse B breaks down and explains that the child is theirs but they only recently found out. The kid was left at their door by their other parent and they’re freaking out because they have no idea how to raise the child, especially not alone. Muse B came to Muse A for help because they have no one else to turn to. Muse A is sympathetic, mainly for the child, and only because of this does Muse A agree to help.

Plot Three

Taken from
Plotsforall 2.0

"They're Just Girls"

Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse Blays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, MuseB says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.

Plot Four

Taken from

Plotsforall 2.0

"Joy Ride"

Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time that Muse A isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.

Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. Muse A can’t help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse Aaccepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.

^^That is all for the moment^^ Currently this is all drama/romance and stuff like that. BUT, if you have any plots that you'd want to do with me, we can, just pm me first.^^

You seem like my kind of partner, but I have some sort of interesting ideas for a bit more serious plots that, though romance including, are a little more about dystopia/adventure, if you'd like to hear them maybe??? :)

Jupiter said:
You seem like my kind of partner, but I have some sort of interesting ideas for a bit more serious plots that, though romance including, are a little more about dystopia/adventure, if you'd like to hear them maybe??? :)
Just pm me and we can talk about it. ^-^

Sigh. I'd love to do any plot that tickles your fancy, but I've had my conversations removed for less than decent actions. Would a thread work?

Are you still looking? I have a character that would fit perfectly into the Muse A role of the Rock Bottom plot idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back