• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

pretty girl who stabbed him / cute guy who shot her

Well, this was a problem. On one hand, she didn't really know Kloude, she did technically have other things to be doing, which she was getting a late start on because she'd slept about four hours past when she intended to be awake, and she still hadn't alerted Lily to the fact that she had survived. On the other hand, she would get to spend time with a dog. ...Actually, that was an incredibly compelling argument for going on the walk. "Hmm. I think I can do the walk, but I'm gonna have to head out after that. Alright?"

"No problem," Kloude said, with a smile. He helped Nyx into her harness, pressing a kiss to the excited dog's nose. "Come on sweetheart, walk time!"

Aria couldn't help her smile at that, sliding out of her chair so she could put her own bowl in the sink. She turned back to the other two, wiping her hands off on her hoodie absently. "Give me three seconds and I'll be ready to go. Just gotta grab my things real quick."

Kloude ruffled Nyx's ears, shooting Aria a quick smile before attaching the dogs leash and grabbing her treat bag. "We're going to do your favourite walk today. We might even bump into some friends. That sound fun, huh?"

Aria grinned, disappearing back into the spare bedroom to reclaim her bag and shoes from wherever she dropped them in her exhaustion the previous evening. It took her a few moments to locate them, and a couple more to get her boots on and laced up, but soon enough she was ready to go. She reappeared in the living room, giving Kloude another smile as she leaned down to pet Nyx, showering the dog with affection. "We about ready to get going?"

Kloude stood up, winding Nyx's leash around one hand and fetching his keys from the bowl on the fridge. "Let's go."

Aria gave a thumbs up, shouldering her bag and letting him lead the way back to the front door. "So, where exactly are we going?"

"There's a school not too far from here, and its got a little park near it. You get a lot of dogs and young kids there which is great for Nyx," Kloude told her as they walked out. "It was a good find for this end of the city."

Aria nodded slightly, tracing the map of the area out in her head. "I know the one. Nice place. I don't get to go there very often, though." Slight understatement; she didn't think she'd been in that area for a year at the very least.

Aria tilted her head, considering the offer before giving him a smile. "Yeah, I think I'd like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back