• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pretty dark character idea waiting to play! [MxM, MxF, FxF or Platonic]

Gossip

Not Afraid of God; Afraid of Man
I'm Gossip, and lately I've got some urge to play twisted characters. The latest one comes from a mix of a legend and a vocaloid song, that you can find below:

Now, the gist of it is that I would like to play a doppelganger that will simply be known as Arcana. Arcana has no true shape of their own, but simply pick and choose characteristics and personality traits of various people it meet over the course of a period of time in order to be the 'perfect' being for a victim of their choosing.

You see, Arcana can take two forms: Major Arcana, that fixates on bonding in a meaningful way with a soul of their choosing, and Reversed Arcana, that set itself to destroy their previous bond as utterly as possible, in order to start anew. You see, when the cycle starts the doppelgager is lucid and aware of its nature, but the more and more it absorbs in order to please, the more it forgets itself - to the point of losing their mind and destroying their very identity - and the one whom it was centered around.

I've got much to tell about this character, and if you are interested I would like you to contact me, knowing that:

• I'm a slow poster - sometimes you won't have a post for over a week.
  • I consider myself pretty psychologically centered when it comes to writing - appearances and sceneries will often take backseat to monologues and feelings. I do try to get better at the former, though!
  • That said, I do want someone that will challenge me.
  • I'm not that constant as far a length goes - we must both give a good piece with an useable plot hook everytime we post, though!
  • No oneliners or sole paragraph. PLEASE give e more than that!
  • Please take your tie comig up with a good idea - I can wait! Shoddy posts make my muse cry.

Still interested? PM me or at least post an idea for your character or a plot below! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back