• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pretend this is a creative title. (Spy RP)

Darby takes another sip of her champagne, turning her gaze the American President before back at Cedric. "You Americans seem to have an overflux of bluntness. But as you see I'm supposed to behave myself tonight my father would not be pleased if I made a scene." She smirks slightly, obviously her dress said otherwise about her being the wallflower type. "So I'm afraid drink and food should be the only things I should indulge in. Unless something were to convince me otherwise." She gives a small pout. "I do have to say this party is a drag so far. Too uppity or for those that are having fun" motions to the few leaders making a scene of themselves on the dance floor. "are making fools of themselves" She shakes her head, throwing a glance over at her prime minister who was politely making conversation with those around them. At least her country's leader knew how to compose himself at these things, he wasn't one who was drunk with power or anything else on this night.

"We may be blunt but at least we dont have the tendency to lie threw our teeth and hide like some, we just do what we want openly and with pride. One thing i love about america though everyone else hates it." He said with a smile. "As for behaving yourself, well i may be able to convince you otherwise. Who knows." He said with a grin as his eyes roamed your body for a moment. "The night is young and so are we." He said giving a small toast with his glass.

"As a guard to your president those might be good qualities to have. Though as a person I suppose it's good character to be honest." She twirls her glass back and forth in her fingers. "Though you'll have to try harder than that to get me from my post by the champagne and hors d'oeuvres." She returns his toast with a coy grin. She turns and reaches over to grab a bruschetta to munch on before looking back at Cedric. "The Italians are geniuses when it comes to food. I have to say there's hardly anything that comes from Italy I don't like. Wine has to be my favorite" She states with a laugh. "Though I suppose wine would hardly be considered a food.

Jun wished the Japanese prime minister would behave himself. He currently was doing some sort of boogie. She sighed as she went to the dance floor when suddenly the music changed and the prim minister grabbed her and started doing a slow dance.

<"Please sir, I do not think this is appropriate.">

He kept shushing her, she sighed as she knew this was not a battle she was going to win. Halfway through the song he slipped her a 10 yen bill. She put it in her bra as they continued dancing. When the song finished he let her go and she walked over to the champagne tower again. She grabber herself another glass, she was wondering who her target was. She had an idea but, it could have changed at any time. She already knew how it was going to go down. She just needed to find out her target. She found a quiet corner and looked at the piece of paper that was tapped to the yen note. It read 'the Australian prime minister' she shoved the note back in her bra. She grabbed her own prime minister and walked around with him as they talked to other world leaders.

"Then I will try harder m'lady and maybe ask your father permission to court you." He said in a sort of fake medieval tone before chuckling. "I have to agree with you when it comes it the Italians, they have invented many foods that I enjoy." He looks around the room. "You know the mood here is festive and everything but there is so much security, my boss only brought me but other country's have whole entourages." He said looking especially at some leaders from dictatorships and smaller governments.

Vladimir got up from the seat that he had earlier taken next to the Russian president. He pulled out a phone and just gazed at the screen. " Huh new objective you say ? " he said in a low tone, he drifted away from the president as he scrolled over the message moving his thumb across the screen. It seemed that the things were about to get interesting. ' this party was kinda dead ' and apparently that statement was going to be literally true soon. Vladimir grinned as he placed his hand over a secret pocket in his black vest. It seemed that Vladimir had brought his loyal pistol tonight, a decisions that he won't regret it seemed. Vladimir glanced back at the screen, a new message had just arrived. It seemed that he was standing rather out in his attire of black and purple and to top that he was surely acting as a loner body guard. He had been asked to socialize a little, " Well if that is what the mission desires " he said with a sigh. Vladimir was not a fan of socializing specially with a bunch of delegates and political figures, he doubted that they would have anything interesting to say.

Vladimir gaze soon fell towards the bar, he smiled " Lively must include hard vodka now wouldn't it ? " he said with a crooked smile. Well Vladimir was not a drinker but he always had a little addiction towards vodka, one that even his comrades have. ' Runs in the regiment ' he thought a as he picked that glass filled to top with vodka. Vladimir didn't foolishly gulp it up he was not foolish enough to do so. He first lowered his head and let its scent pass through his nostrils, it didn't possess the odor of any poison or drug, well that is how it should be. Vladimir smiled as he gulped the drink down in one sip.

(Yeah, but iocane powder..... just sayin you can never be too careful)

Lotus headed over to the bar. "One margarita please. Hold the olive." The barman grunted, because wasnt an olive one of the things that made a margarita a margarita? She looked around and noticed a strange pattern. Almost all of the pollitical leaders were getting drunk.... hm. But, it made her job a whole lot easier.

Darby chuckles. "And so they have. It's a little obvious isn't it? To know one's security before one even knows you." She turns her gaze back to Cedric. "But also, it means either your boss is nearly as over confident as you are and foolish or it means he's wise for only bringing you. But you'd have to be extremely good at what you do." She taps her finger on her chin thoughtfully as her gaze lingers on the American president and moves along to the other important dignitaries. The drunk targets seemed like easy pickings, though obviously the American president didn't have nearly enough security, in her mind. She returns her gaze to Cedric, examining him once more as she took another sip of champagne. She smirks slightly, it appears as if he might be easy to get rid of. She would just have to lure him away from the crowd to take care of him and this the American president would be easy pickings.

"I agree its all a bit obsessive." He said sipping his glass. When he heard her talking about the presidents lack of security he chuckled. "You sound like congress, originally a entire seal team was supposed to come with me. However i dont play nicely with people especially military buffs who throw rank around so easily so i said them or me. The president chose me and for good reason so dont worry, my boss trusts my skills." He said with a smile that for a moment almost seemed a bit like a wolfish grin. "I happen to respect the man, perhaps ill get you to meet him after we gave a little bit of fun." He said drinking his glass.

Hana made her way over to an American man and his.... she couldn't quite place the nationality of his female companion. "Hello. I am Hana, Egypt." She said, as if her rich Egyptian accent didn't already prove that. She did a quick view of her companions. The female seemed to have a devilish side to her, though sweet in appearance. The male looked like her could be a tough combat competition if the time came, which she hoped did. She felt real when she was engaged in combat, free almost. She wish someone would start a fight with her to make her night a tad bid more interesting.

"It's amazing how you manage to stay so humble" Darby says teasingly before moving a bit closer to Cedric, looking up at him through her eyelashes. "Oh? And what's your idea of fun?" She gives a coy grin before catching the Egyptian making her way over to them. She moves back away from Cedric turning her attention towards Hana as she speaks. She lets her gaze fall over the woman before speaking. "Darby. United Kingdom. Northern Ireland to be exact."

Hana smiled charmingly. "It is very nice to meet you." She adjusts her black dress slightly, then ran her hands over the front of her thighs, to make sure her... security was still intact. She did a quick glance at Her President. The man was laughing, his face turning a bright red. She had the impulse to burst into to laughter, but thought better of it. He hadn't had much to drink, yet, so she had less to worry about. The microscopic earpiece that lay in her left ear suddenly dinged, signaling a message. She anxiously awaited the reply, knowing she would get the information she's been waiting all evening for.

As Jun and the prime minister walked around they talked casually to various leaders. When they finally reached the Australian prime minister. As they talked with him she made a note about his empty glass. As the minister started to excuse himself her own minister insisted that he let her go get them all drinks. The Australian noded and Jun went to the drink table. She grabbed three glasses of wine. Tapping her ring on each one, she realesed poison into one glass. Aconitine to be exact, she knew this would be good for tonight since it took a while for the effects to take place(half-an-hour) and the minister had already been drinking tonight. She walked over to the group and presented the poisoned glass to the Australian. As he drank the wine she excused herself returning to the same table she sat at before.

"I wish my, boss did not take me around."

She looked at the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vladimir gazes at everyone who were present in the party, it seemed that the delegates were mostly entertaining themselves in their conversation. Vladimir could see a bunch of people that didn't were surely not in the list that had all the political figures attending listed. They were perhaps some security personal. Well Vladimir did not worry for the president he was well protected by the rest of the squadron. Vladimir glanced at his phone, his target was announced. He had a sly grin on his face, " America you say ? " he mummer. Vladimir looked around seeking the president, he was not sitting in some corner he was in fact was the center of attention for a few eastern countries, though he did lack any security it seemed. " Too cocky aren't you all ? " he said in a low tone and began to walk around and devise his plan. ' now now what to do, poison...no bullet...nah too noisy ' he debated on what to do. Soon he smiled and turned around walking towards the restroom.

xx0mittens0xx said:
"It's amazing how you manage to stay so humble" Darby says teasingly before moving a bit closer to Cedric, looking up at him through her eyelashes. "Oh? And what's your idea of fun?" She gives a coy grin before catching the Egyptian making her way over to them. She moves back away from Cedric turning her attention towards Hana as she speaks. She lets her gaze fall over the woman before speaking. "Darby. United Kingdom. Northern Ireland to be exact."
"It really is amazing." He said with a smirk as he stepped forward close to her till they were right in front of each other. "I can think of a lot of things we could do." He said with a boyish kind of smirk before she stepped away and looked at the egyptian woman. He rolled his eyes and looked at the egyptian woman. "How is it going?" He seemed not to be disturbed at all. Meanwhile Vladimir may notice some things, or rather a watchfulness the american president did as he partied. He did not eat anything that wasent eaten by someone else so none of the small single finger bite foods. He never had the first bite or first drink of anything, rather waiting till someone else had taken some first or taking something from the many other things he saw tasted before. This made poisoning hard to do because it would poison many many delegates if they tried to poison the stuff he was taking from. Meanwhile Cedric looked back at the president every once and awhile while also scanning the room to watch for anyone paying attention to the small group in the middle. In some ways since he was in the middle of so much attention it was harder to kill him. He didnt go off alone and was always with a few other delegates making a silent assassination near impossible right now.

Hana smiled charming at him. "How do you do?" She inquired. The beeping in her ear ceased, the message finally to be revealed. "Israel." The message said quickly and quietly. Hmm. She looked for the man who was to be her victim. This was going to be easy. She put some stray hair behind her ear, and gentle touched the earpiece to activate it. To be discrete and not appear to be talking to herself, she looked again to the American. "Can, Oppps!" She purposely drops her purse. "Pahh! You know, sometimes I'm so clumsy." She smiles charmingly again.

Darby takes a glance around the room while Cedric was temporarily distracted by the Egyptian. There wasn't much going on, sadly. The American president was talking it up with the others, some guy was making his way into the bathroom, and others were starting to fill the dance floor or get more food. Damn this circular room. She thinks to herself, less vantage points to be sneaky. She bites her lip thoughtfully before looking back at the Egyptian as she spoke and dropped her purse. "Too much champagne will do that." She states rather snidely, still irritated her plan was temporarily put on hold with her arrival.

Lotus stands, back to the bar, and looks over. Her bracelet lights up very discreetly, and she pulls it up. "Hm. This will be interesting." She walks up to the balcony and notices her own prime minister looking a little pale. She frowns, mentally checking this away. She takes a blowgun dart and a straw out of her purse, aiming for the middle of the crowd, right at the russian leader. She blows and the dart and knows that it hit right where intended: in the calf. It will dissolve quickly once the poison was all in. It was painless, so the russian didnt even know. In about fifteen minutes, he would be reddening in the face, which wouldnt be unusual because he had been drinking. Then, as it got closer to the brain, he would begin to feel dizzy, and then blackout. It was painless, and humane.

Jun was talking to another aid who was fluent in Japanese, it gave her brain a brake from trying to understand the other aids. She quickly looked at the Australian prime minister who, was not looking to well at all.

Soon....

She spotted her own prime minister who was talking to some other leaders. She was about to talk to the other aid when she saw a woman fall. She quickly stood up and went over to help her.

"Do you, need help?"

She looked at the woman, she wanted to keep up the innocent Japanese aid who can barely speak and understand English well, the last part was actually true. Although as for being innocent, that was a different story.

"Ahh but miss Darby there is never something as too much champagne if you can hold down." He said with a grin as he finished his glass. He looked at the egyptian woman as she went to retrieve her purse. He seemed to glance down at her chest region as she bent low, his eyes looking like they approved. He was smiling as she came back up. "As for how i am doing, i am doing well thank you. Im personally enjoying the party, many interesting ah sights." He said smirking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back