• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prepare to Die

Can't wait to finally get on the road! Squee! This is gonna be good :D

P.S. For anyone who cares about this kind of thing, I changed up the Siblings' theme songs, just for some variety :3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY ELLIE!!! Glad to have you back! You don't need to apologize whatsoever! We're all just happy to have you back! Now then, CELEBRATORY PUMPKIN DANCE!!!!! [media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparkstorm1000 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY ELLIE!!! Glad to have you back! You don't need to apologize whatsoever! We're all just happy to have you back! Now then, CELEBRATORY PUMPKIN DANCE!!!!! [media]

[/media]
How did I know that was coming? xD

"Snakes" xD I saw that in Ellie's post, and was going to make a comment about it, but I figured she meant "snacks" and had The Siblings hear it as such to make it easier xD

12BMMgk.gif

Sorry for not noticing sooner, I'm going to read back a little so I remember what was happened.

Sparkstorm1000 said:
Question: How long will we be waiting for other folks? I don't mind waiting, I'm just curious.
I was going to wait for a couple days just to make sure everyone who wanted to re-join did so. I will post again tomorrow and move us forward!

OMG YAAAY! ELLI-CHWAAAN!!

Oh and for the record, i'm back too. I have been away due to lack of internet (it's been nearly a month without it) so I decided to just go to the local library and make sure to let all of you know I'm still alive and keen to RP!

Bumpity bump bump, is anyone at home here? :D

@Ellie the Knight, where to, Mon Cher Capitan? We're waiting on you to give the order to charge out into the great unknown, I believe :D

Sparkstorm1000 said:
Well, obviously. I'm meaning people who haven't posted anything yet.
Well, I am a Ghost. This wouldn't be the first time people haven't noticed me haunting something. ^^

Well, I guess we officially know whom is actually going to continue Role playing. Honestly, I'm quite happy with this. I much prefer a smaller cast when it comes to RP's. What about you guys?

@One Mean Ghost I was re-reading the posts that got put up earlier and I only just now noticed how competitive Dante is. Like, Istella-level competetive, his mercenary side is probably not too different from her gladiator side, I bet they'll have plenty of duels and wagers down the road trying to one-up each other. And I don't see anything wrong with that, it'd be a rather healthy rivalry, don't you think? xD

Stickdom said:
@One Mean Ghost I was re-reading the posts that got put up earlier and I only just now noticed how competitive Dante is. Like, Istella-level competetive, his mercenary side is probably not too different from her gladiator side, I bet they'll have plenty of duels and wagers down the road trying to one-up each other. And I don't see anything wrong with that, it'd be a rather healthy rivalry, don't you think? xD
Well, it depends on what it is. If it's something related to fighting/warefare/drinking/etc, then yes, he's incredibly competitive xD and yes, I see this being like Legolas and Gimli...

"That still only counts as one!"

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Well, it depends on what it is. If it's something related to fighting/warefare/drinking/etc, then yes, he's incredibly competitive xD and yes, I see this being like Legolas and Gimli...
"That still only counts as one!"

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, totally xD I can see Dante being more like Gimli, ruthless and effective and simply there because he likes it, while Istella tries to pull off Legolas level stunts to prove that she can do everything Dante can... with style (B') I think if they ever got into a fight with each other, Dante would have more sheer power and killing intent, while Istella would have more "brains" so to speak and try to outwit him rather than outpunch him. Not that Dante isn't smart or is unable to think tactically, but Istella relies more on her cunning and cleverness than her sub-par strength.

Stickdom said:
Yeah, totally xD I can see Dante being more like Gimli, ruthless and effective and simply there because he likes it, while Istella tries to pull off Legolas level stunts to prove that she can do everything Dante can... with style (B') I think if they ever got into a fight with each other, Dante would have more sheer power and killing intent, while Istella would have more "brains" so to speak and try to outwit him rather than outpunch him. Not that Dante isn't smart or is unable to think tactically, but Istella relies more on her cunning and cleverness than her sub-par strength.
Well, you most definitely have the Ruthless part right xD If you remember his speech, he gets almost a sadistic thrill from fighting. I believe that'd be about right. She thinks about her fighting a bit more, and he goes more on instinct. He is all for planning and strategy in a battle, but once he's locked in, it's all on instinct.

As for the Style points.... wait until you see Hermes' Stride used in combat... xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Well, you most definitely have the Ruthless part right xD If you remember his speech, he gets almost a sadistic thrill from fighting. I believe that'd be about right. She thinks about her fighting a bit more, and he goes more on instinct. He is all for planning and strategy in a battle, but once he's locked in, it's all on instinct.
As for the Style points.... wait until you see Hermes' Stride used in combat... xD

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, yeah, I can see using your special ability to pull off some pretty sick stunts. I honestly gave Istella a pretty useless one because I didn't want her to totally rely on magic to be useful, still, I wonder if it's too late to get it changed. I have no idea what I'd change it to, but I figure a power that makes weapons as good as new is only useful if they actually break or dull, which, since this is an ideal RP world, probably is going to happen about once xD

Oh yeah... it pretty much enables him to run upside down in the air, gain altitude, etc. Prepare yourself for some Attack on Titan references...

tumblr_nmhjn67BZ91tpri36o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back