• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pregnancy,Anyone?

Mobius

Three Thousand Club

winter_baby_bump.jpg

I hope nobody was weirded out by that title,haha!

UPDATE 1/31/16: I'm craving some darker ones right now, but am still up to pretty much anything!

So this is a topic that I would really like to try/experiment with.I have done pregnancies within other plots and have loved playing them.Because of that,I would love to try some 1 on 1s based on/focused on pregnancy.

Plots:

As far as plots,I have some in mind.From lighthearted to dark,my plots,which leave lots of room for development,might be just what you're interested in trying with me!However,should you have an idea in mind,I am definitely up to hearing them!I will do anything (except fantasy/futuristic) so do not be afraid to shoot your idea(s) at me!The worst I could say is I wouldn't be up to it.The plot doesn't have to be solely focused on the pregnancy,but it has to include it at some point.Note: I do prefer to play characters from eighteen to mid-twenties.I will NOT do a pregnancy with underage characters.Just.No.

Information:

I am looking for an active roleplay.I do not want to sit around waiting for days to get one response.The replies to not have to be lengthy,I'm even fine with one liners.As long as I can understand them,I'm fine with whatever you can give me.I will play either male or female,but really want to play the female.I will do male x female relationships only,with the female being the one pregnant.I would prefer to do this in PM,just so I don't lose the thread/forget to reply.I am capable of extremely short to extremely lengthy replies,however,I have been taking a liking to one to two paragraphs.I might double,depending on the plot.Um...I think that's it.If you'd like to know more,let me know!

Interested?Post here or PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mobius said:

winter_baby_bump.jpg

So this is a topic that I would really like to try/experiment with.I have done pregnancies within other plots and have loved playing them.Because of that,I would love to try some 1 on 1s based on/focused on pregnancy.

Plots:

As far as plots,I have some in mind.From lighthearted to dark,my plots,which leave lots of room for development,might be just what you're interested in trying with me!However,should you have an idea in mind,I am definitely up to hearing them!I will do anything (except fantasy/futuristic) so do not be afraid to shoot your idea(s) at me!The worst I could say is I wouldn't be up to it.The plot doesn't have to be solely focused on the pregnancy,but it has to include it at some point.Note: I do prefer to play characters from eighteen to mid-twenties.I will NOT do a pregnancy with underage characters.Just.No.

Information:

I am looking for an active roleplay.I do not want to sit around waiting for days to get one response.The replies to not have to be lengthy,I'm even fine with one liners.As long as I can understand them,I'm fine with whatever you can give me.I will play either male or female,but really want to play the female.I will do male x female relationships only,with the female being the one pregnant.I would prefer to do this in PM,just so I don't lose the thread/forget to reply.I am capable of extremely short to extremely lengthy replies,however,I have been taking a liking to one to two paragraphs.I might double,depending on the plot.Um...I think that's it.If you'd like to know more,let me know!

Sounds like a great idea!!~ These types of role-plays are rare around here. "^W^

Most, if not all of my characters are pregnant at one point or another. personally I normally only play the female who is pregnant but I guess I could be a guy???... xD

Mobius said:
Why,thank you!Sounds great to me!ant to PM me and we can discuss it?
Who are you talking too???... xD

Mobius said:

winter_baby_bump.jpg

Plots:

Information:

I am interested! If you are still available of course :)

If you just recently signed up, I'll have to send you the message. You have to have ten posts or more and have been registered for at least 24 hours to be able to send messages. To do so, you'd just click on my name/profile picture and select "Start a Conversation" once the thing pops up :) .

I probably already have joined a good number of RPs as a pregnant girl, but there's no rule against it unless stated otherwise, not to mention it can also be very cute if done right. If I could play the female, I'd love to work something out with you.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]I probably already have joined a good number of RPs as a pregnant girl, but there's no rule against it unless stated otherwise, not to mention it can also be very cute if done right. If I could play the female, I'd love to work something out with you.

[/QUOTE]
I'm honestly only interested in being the girl, I'm sorry!

AstronomyNerd said:
Hey there, are you interested?

Mobius said:
I'm honestly only interested in being the girl, I'm sorry!
Hey there, are you interested?
I see. Well, I did say I have enough pregnant characters, so I guess I can take the role of the supportive spouse ^^ I promise he'll be patient, loving and supportive.

I'm sorry for not getting back to you all!

@Shimakage Thunder, great! If you're still interested, please message me!

@Justwhoami I definitely am! If you still are, shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back