Prayers for a friend

The Beasty Incarnate

Dr.Monty's Gumballs
Hey guys, I had just found out recently that my friend had hung herself and I don't know how to cope with it, I would very much appriciate if you guys would send some prayers to her family and all her friends, including me, like I said I would really appriciate it

Thanks,

Beast of all men.

I'll definitely be praying, bro. God's peace to you, I know it must be rough.

Hello there friend. At this time, reflect in your friendship with this girl. I will send prayers your way and to her family and friends. This is a difficult time but you should also pray for comfort and healing hands. I know this site isn't the place to speak of religion but being someone from Christianity, I offer my hands and prayers to you and her family. Let God bring rest to you and her family. Her life is hopefully at ease now. Let those that may have caused this tragedy to reflect on what may have occurred here.

Peace to you and healing and love! God bless! *snugs*

- Shiro

Bless, O God of eternal life, all who have died by their own hand. Grant them peace from their inner turmoil and the compassion of your love. Comfort those who mourn their loved ones. Strengthen them to face the questions of pain, the guilt and anger, the irreparable loss. Help us to reach out in love to those who have suffered and to their families who grieve. Amen.

Find comfort in this verse but there are plenty more:

2 Thessalonians 3:16 - Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.

[QUOTE="The beast of all men]Like I said I really appriciate it, I really really do, thank you all so much.

[/QUOTE]
Glad we can help :D

Death is an inevitable outcome for us all, but we can at least help each other not feel bad about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back