• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pray the Gay Away Camp (Accepting)

Just A Potato

Master of all things video games and cuddles.
Overview

This is a detailed RP with a minimum post requirement of 15 sentences per post. Although those should be few and far between. For the most part your posts  should be at or above 5 paragraphs.

Brisbee, Maine. Your own little circle of hell.

It’s about as far away from society as humanly possible without actually traveling to the Antarctic. Even gas stations don’t exist here. How the hell it was actually named and considered a town is a fucking mystery since the actual population is less than a hundred. At least that’s the population according to the sign ten miles back, on some dirt road heading toward the god damned camp site.

At least the campsite doesn’t look too bad. It’s just a bunch of cabins, It’s obvious that there’s been a lapse in planning. Either it’s co-ed or it’s not…either way, chances are there’s gonna be some hanky-panky.

But as it turns out, these Bible-thumpers are smarter than they look. Night-time watchmen, in the form of counselors are stationed in every cabin Very basically, the counselors sleeps in the same cabins as the teens.

Good luck getting away with anything.

Miranda’s a light sleeper, and Joseph claims to be able to sleep with one eye open, his trusty gold club always at the ready. Then there’s that weird guy by the name of Evan who keeps eyeing up some of the dudes, and even a few chicks.

Jesus…he’s creepy.

Hope he doesn’t wind up in your cabin.

Consent forms, signed by parents and legal guardians have been gained. These consent forms have made it very clear – there’s the very real possibility of the teens at the camp being manhandled or physically harmed. But it’s all in the name of healing them…so that makes it okay.

Right?

NPC's

“What’s pansexual? Does that mean you’re only attracted to pans?”

YUI_wuu_wan.gif

Name: Miranda Lovett

Reason for working here: Miranda knows that you’re just confused. And she’d got loads of cute little quips to remind you of that. Her favorite of which being, “God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.” She’s a fairly annoying, incredibly dumb woman, whose ignorance is only outweighed by her utter stupidity. Life seems overly complicated to her, and grasping even the simplest of ideas is almost impossible for her.

The one good thing about her is that she’s incredibly gullible. She’ll fall for just about anything…and not just once either.

“Line up, bitches!”

tumblr_n1l4j1NA911qay635o2_250.gif

Name: Joseph Brown

Reason for working here: Joseph is here strictly to terrorize a bunch of freaks. It’s really all he lives for. He gets to beat up on gay kids, and get paid for it. Is there really a better job? He doesn’t think so. For the next three months, he’s king of the turf, and if anyone crosses him, they’re gonna be sorry.

“You look nice today.”

69799a8e57563e9fdcb71c3a35c8ade5-60915.jpg

Name: Evan Reef

Reason for working here: No one really knows what the hell is up with Evan. He seems a little creepy...but maybe he's just socially awkward? He smiles too much, and he makes odd comments...but no one seems to mind.

Character sheet skeletons:

This is not first come, first serve. I'll approve CS's, I'm only accepting a max of 5 people. Please use the following skeleton:

AND EITHER POST THEM ON THE INTEREST CHECK (NOT THIS THREAD) OR MESSAGE IT TO ME.

I don't want this board clogged with them, and since I can't figure out how to add more pages to the post, this will have to do for now. I'll create a group message with everyone accepted. We'll plot, and ask questions in there. This Board IS ONLY for RP IC.

Name:

Preferred pronouns:

Appearance:

Sexual Orientation:

Personality:

Likes (at least 3):

Dislikes (at least 3)

Personality pros:

Personality cons:

Fears (at least 2):

Goals (at least 1):

Backstory: