• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers: Ultima

SyrusShepard

I can resist anything except temptation.

YEAR: 3059

Planet Earth has been the ground zero for an intergalactic war. King Dota, dictator that rules half of the know galaxy, was about to fall. His unity were quickly being destroyed by the Galactic Alliance. Dota's rein of terror would soon be over. Or was it? King Dota had a plan. At this point in time, the Galactic Alliance was too strong and had races from all over the galaxy helping in. He decided to use a temporal rift to travel back in time way before the G.A. was formed. King Dota and his army landed in 2015 Earth.

Soon after the G.A found out he went back into time, they sent a sent a special unit to go after Dota to bring him back. This special unit were called Ultima, able to stop any threat. As the special unit arrived, they were ambushed so, they were unable to morph. Dota was ready for them. All but one was captured, Taka,he escaped with the morphers so that Dota could not get a hold of the technology.

Now, stuck in this time because of a temporal jammer automatically being put up after arriving, Takahas to find Dota and get his team back. He soon was face with protecting a town; Dota's army seems to keep at the area like was looking for something. At first he was able to handle them, but one mission left him severely injured.

Seeing no other option, he reset the morphers and scouted the city of Ravengrove for replacements. He looked for people who were creative, quick wit, athletic; he looked for teenagers for these teenagers would save the timeline and be the new Power Rangers Ultima!

Casual - Power Rangers: Ultima

MESSAGE HERE OR IN THE OUT OF CHAT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION

tried a power rangers roleplay once but it never started lol and I find it funny you use the same suits as another power ranger roleplay (a little difference though that roleplay edited the image to make green black and yellow purple) that have died due to a player quitting without telling people

I honestly had the same experience, but I also know some people from that role play that are dedicated to keep it alive. I was going to tag them here if I didn't get any takers in the next day or so.

Sure. I'm Fine with that. Just tell me know which ranger. Also don't wait too long to make the character because we can't wait for you if everyone else is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back