• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers Starforce

Ilikepie

Two Thousand Club
Many years ago on an alien world spheres were created that able to control the powers of the constellations but these spheres were too powerful to control so their creators scattered them across the galaxy. Many years later the spheres were discovered by an evil group of aliens that are now using the spheres' power to take over the galaxy but lucky 9 of the spheres were found by a mysterious hero that has turned those remaining 9 spheres into morphers to create a new team of power rangers to stop the evil aliens from taking over the galaxy. I decided with the next sentai team starting with 9 members would be a good idea to make into a roleplay plus with the series not even started yet we can make up new zords and power ups later in the roleplay.

to fix the male to female Ratio 2 of the male rangers can be swapped to female (most likely sliver and yellow) if needed but sorry no male green or pink. Black will likely be the alien that created the morphers because of how different his suit looks compared to the others. Also dose anyone have any good ideas on what to call the evil aliens? lol

Zero interest? At minimum the roleplay could start with 5 the main megazord combo is Red center green and yellow arms and black and blue legs but all non-red zords can form either  an arm or a leg

This seems pretty interesting. I'll give it a thought, but I'm not sure I'll be able to join. Is that Cass Cain on your avatar?

made the threads for the roleplay which will not start for a couple days which gives people time to make characters

Can black be one of them? I've always wanted to play and female black ranger

That would be nice to see. Besides if black is the alien than his species could be without gender or the females are the more bulkiest among them.

Looks like we went from too many guys to too many girls we started with 7 guys to 2 girls with only green and pink as girls now we it looks like 7 girls to 2 guys with only orange and yellow as guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back