• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers Starfleet: The Graduation Arc (Episodes 1, 2 & 3)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ezekiel Rhodes

"Your actions caused a lot of harm. I won't allow you to hurt anyone. Every student and Staff at Starfleet is precious to me, they are like my own children and I am responsible for their safety. I won't deny the point you raised may very well be true, but you must be held accountable for your actions. Therefore, as judge and Dean I offer you a choice. You can either live out the remainder of your life behind bars or...you can put this newfound philosophy of yours to the test. Mr. Rhodes, you can change yourself and you can change society for the better, but you can't do that as a menace. Starfleet has never admitted an applicant without PSI, we will make an exception in your instance. If you accept my offer...You will begin tomorrow. You will be required to wear a monitoring device and check-in with a handler. "

With a straight face and a cold stare, Ezekiel replied to the Dean 's offer with controlled aloofness. "I think I'd rather rot in a cell than be your pet guinea. " He made his choice clearly enough. There were some audible gasps from some in the audience followed by the usual noise of whispers, what followed the ruling was his expedient dispelling in the courthouse by a handful of guards. He seemed unbothered by the entire thing. The judges standing decree was that he was to be processed from Startfleet of to another facility by the end of tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma Milgram

Emma let out a stifled laugh when she heard Netuno's rant. She found the thought of the academy categorizing students into color by stereotypical check marks hillarious, but then she remember the pink class' imbalanced students and she realized that maybe there's some degree of truth in it. The fact that he never choose blue yet was assigned blue was also interesting.

"Who knows? They need to make sure each color have roughly similar number so there might be a few who got thrown into a color just to make it somewhat even." Emma shrugged at hew own answer. There's no published statement on how the color were chosen but it was always fun to speculate how the inner-working of the school do their thing.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 meepster meepster BeastofMyth22 BeastofMyth22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back